Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I also saw the news of the  Mega Millions  lotto winner in Illinois and immediatedly thought of walker too!  Great minds, etc🤩 Tootie, I guess I will have to stand behind you and say I'm friends with the winner!!!

kittyfan, sounds like a big day for little clothes at the TS.  Glad you were able to stop at the Cafe for a Blue Burger w/side salad.  Sounds delicious and a bonus for dinner - no cooking!  Enjoy the hot dog vendor at the food court.  I love Food Trucks!  Stay cool !!!

walker, hope by now you are on your way back.  Safe travels to you.  

Another triple digit humid heat day! Inside again - okay by me.  Got things done early this morning - 4am which is my time with energy to do anything.  UB's later and I will be doing:                              ABSOLUTELY+NOTHING.jpg

Passing the coffee ~

U - hummmm, Utility Knife   or the old standby:  UB's

V - next   

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

I also saw the news of the  Mega Millions  lotto winner in Illinois and immediatedly thought of walker too!  Great minds, etc🤩 Tootie, I guess I will have to stand behind you and say I'm friends with the winner!!!

kittyfan, sounds like a big day for little clothes at the TS.  Glad you were able to stop at the Cafe for a Blue Burger w/side salad.  Sounds delicious and a bonus for dinner - no cooking!  Enjoy the hot dog vendor at the food court.  I love Food Trucks!  Stay cool !!!

walker, hope by now you are on your way back.  Safe travels to you.  

Another triple digit humid heat day! Inside again - okay by me.  Got things done early this morning - 4am which is my time with energy to do anything.  UB's later and I will be doing:                                       ABSOLUTELY+NOTHING.jpg

Passing the coffee ~

U - hummmm, Utility Knife   or the old standby:  UB's

V - next   

PS:  I have had nothing but trouble posting this and it posted twice!!!  Boards are crazy as am I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... 🚓 ABC POLICE is just giving a warning because of everything that has gone on this past week and that's good because now I get to think of something good for the V ... 😉😂

cookie, you got your chores done early so now you can enjoy the rest of the day UBing it!! and doing Absolutely Nothing (nice graphic)

kittyfan, hope you have a good day at the TS ... that Blue Burger sounds good ... and now today you get your hot dog ... enjoy!!

Hi to walker ...

We'll have a nice 83 degree day ... I usually don't like it this hot but with no humidity it doesn't feel it ... getting another bike ride it today ... 🚲

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

V ~ I got it!! ... VELVEETA!!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

I AM BACK!!!   TIRED!!!!  No resting on weekends like this with family.  Update in minute.....FIRST...cookie, big hug and hope each day is getting better since you said your good-byes to Shadow.  Glad your DD helped you out and the Vet was so caring.  SECOND.....still a poor church mouse here.....no Mega win for me although I had a ticket!  Wish I could be sharing big bucks with all of you.  No news on winner yet but I would remain anonymous.  THIRD....HIP HIP HOORAY THE BOARDS ARE FIXED!! 🥳 Glad you celebrated with a Mimosa Party!  I could not believe my eyes! 😱🤩😳😵‍💫👏👏👏

OK...weekend....non-stop fun....DH just said it is too quiet and dull here now...😅.  In addition to DH helping DS with some projects and the LAWN..😂....of course......the lake community has a pool, tennis courts, pickle ball courts and bocce ball.  Thursday  I went with DIL and 3A's to "watch" them play pickle ball.  One GS also brought tennis rackets.  No one on courts so I got brave and said I would play tennis with GS.  OMG...what was I thinking??  Fortunately, another GS ran after my missed balls.  It was fun.  Friday GS wanted me to play again so we went.  Got there and two people were playing pickle ball right next to tennis courts so I told GS ...nope...not making a fool of myself.  Back we went to house until later when we all went back...no one there...👍.  We all played Bocce Ball....kids against adults...fun again..not as easy as it looks.  Then we went over to the courts ...some played pickle ball but grandma was back on tennis court with GS.  I almost beat him too!  Then another GS wanted me to play....I did but shortened the game before they needed to call EMS for me...LOL!   Saturday DH went kayaking with DS.  Weather was perfect for all the outdoor fun.  Even had a bonfire one night with S'Mores.   Ate well, "drank well"🤣....had such a good time..3A's are such fun...and our grand dog Buddy was part of fun mix too.  This morning everyone had chores to do to clean up, pack up and head home..😟.

I have to go out and feed my birds....got flowers watered as soon as we got back.....so guess I better go for now.

Good to be back with all of you....glad things are going well.  Hope you got to enjoy another bike ride, Tootie.  Humidity has been comfortable but I hear it is going to be HOT this week...ugh!  kittyfan, good luck back at TS...and I like food trucks too.  Yum...hot dogs a favorite treat but what is a Blue Burger?

Bye for now......Happy Sunday to you!  👋😁👋

W ..... Watermelon

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... Welcome Home Walker, we're glad to have you back ... it sounds like you had a terrific time at the Lake ... great weather and a fun time with family ... I bet it was really hard to pack up and come home ... laughed at your comment about calling EMS while you played tennis ... (that would be me too)

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

X ~ Xtra Crunchy Peanut Butter

Y ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Sounds like a fun time. Pickle all is big in this area. Lots of organized groups.

Blues burger has blue cheese. I think they have downsized the burgers bit still good.

Hot dog was so good. Not even a food truck. More like a cart. Had to wait in line. Met TS lady. I didn't have a key. I knew she liked hot dogs do it worked out great we ate at Ts and then did out tasks. Priced some little clothes. Got hone and rook a nap.

Coffee pot ready

Y; yogurt

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Welcome back walker!  Sounds like you had a great  time at the Lake.  I too am laughing at your comment about Tennis and EMS rescuing you🤣🤣 That would also be me!    Not a big fan of Tennis, but cannot imagine playing with a cane or walker😄  It's always fun to get away for awhile.  Good to be home! 

✨QUEEN IS BACK ~ QUEEN IS BACK

Glad that you got to enjoy your hot dog with a TS lady and got some tasks done too.  Always nice to have help.  Hope you are sleeping better.  It sure makes a difference.

Shout out to Tootie - Our  great and gracious Mimosa Maker🥂🌻  

Molly was up at 3:30 with her twisted rubber thing waiting for me to play fettch and return🤨  Of course I join her.  She loves to play and will use any or all of her little toys.  Still missing our Shadow💗 around here, but getting better little by little.  

Passing the coffee ~

Z - Zapping away the heat and humidity    with Zuchini😊

A - next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... HAPPY AUGUST!! where did the time go??

cookie, I see UB's for you today since you were up early playing fetch with Mollie 😊 ... I bet you both had a good time.

kittyfan, it sounds like you had a good time at the TS ... a hot dog with a friend and then you got some work done too!!

Shout out to walker ... after your fun weekend, I'm sure you'll be doing your Moanday Catch Up ...

We'll have another warm 84 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Almonds

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

Happy Monday!  Happy August!  Summertime, Summertime flying by!  Probably can't go by fast enough for cookie and kittyfan with heat in TX!

I'm ready for a hot dog now after kittyfan mentioned having a good one.  All American Favorite, eh?  Nice that you met up with TS friend too.  Must be pleasant to do some work there without customers around.  Blue Cheese...Blue Burger...why didn't I think of that?? 😆

Glad you have a cute kitty to play with, cookie, but 3:30am?  Yikes!  Tootie is right...UBs for you today! Molly will help ease your sadness for sure!  Just don't let her scratch you again!!

Did not sleep well last night...roller coaster night...sleep...awake...sleep...awake...ugh...must have been too tired.  It will be a Moanday Monday and UB day for me too.

Have a good day everyone.  See you later!  Happy to be back with SCC!

B ..... Bread

NEXT .... C 

Here we go again with wacky boards...font change .,,oh well...Moaning on Monday already! 

Honored Contributor

Stopping by while I wait for dryer to finish.  Had my UB and fell asleep...no surprise.  At least I feel a little more rested.  The older I get the less I can take this go-go lifestyle...ha!!!  I will no sooner recover and we have to drive to North Carolina in two weeks for a Memorial Service there.  DS going with us.  A good friend of his there passed away....sad...too young.  We knew his parents as well.  It will be a quick trip so I am not looking forward to the drive....oh well.

Hope you are having a good day.

C ..... Corn on the Cob...😋

NEXT .... D