Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

....😂....Lost in Space.....we all like that one, kittyfan.  Just floating....blowing in the wind.....drifting away....ha.  (frustrating!) 

Happy Moanday Monday....cookie, your "planning" got rolling.....one drawer at a time there!  Have to start somewhere.  Reminds me that our church has a rummage sale this summer.....I better get started on "cleaning out" too.

Hamburgers on grill....yum!  Bet your DD really did enjoy them, Tootie.  Just like us in winter....when you can't grill yourself, you really miss it!  Think I'll put burgers on menu this week too.....maybe with good ol' baked beans!

Have a good day.....oh look what letter I have....hmmmm.....ummmmm.....ahhhhhh....

U ..... UB's for all....one or more....😁👍

NEXT .... V 

Respected Contributor
Hamburgers and root beer floats!!!

Yesterday went to TS. Didn't have key so I rang doorbell to be let in. This was prearranged. Worked my areas which are mens pants and glassware. Enjoy glassware. There are a few fun areas. One is dishes and the glassware.

After I finished my area tackled the baby clothes. Lots of tiny NB.didnt know if these came from one person but most nit worn at all. Was reminded if last (5th shower) for pastors wife. So many tiny outfits. I just shook my head.

Today had eye apt. I thought I left in plenty of time. Just in time. Waited in room forever!!! Some improvement. Not enough. Argh. New med. More $$

I enjoyed your funeral scenario. When I returned to this church years ago I donated a plethora of real tablecloths. Various colors. Dresses up. Then I donated glass latter's and bowls. Hated like heck to see them set out those plastic dollar bowls for events.

No funerals don't receive tablecloths. Certainly no flowers or place settings. I cringe when I see the plastic

ware in the basket I provided. I have never seen such a group of tightwad. Expect reimbursement
for every little thing.

Just saw a deer passing by. Dogs are In with me.

Must say those Royals have some adorable Littles.

Hot and hotter here. Ts on Wednesday. Attending meeting will put so.e of those clothes out. I tagged them. Didn't hang them or rack them.

Pausing to remember D DAY.

V: vinegar

W: next

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... we had a very humid day here ... I was going to have chicken on the grill but Mother Nature had other plans ... we had a massive downpour around dinner time ... no grilling, so we went with Plan B ... cook the chicken inside ... not the same, but still good!!

walker, a rummage sale for the church would be a good incentive for me to clean things out ... good luck! ... we used to have a Block Sale every summer ... a lot of work but a lot of fun too! ... it was an easy way to get rid of things and make a little money at the same time! ... all the neigbor kids would set up lemonade stands ... the same people would come every year ... probably just like the regulars at the TS.

kittyfan and cookie, hope you had a cool day ...

See you in the morning ... oh look!! the ...

V ~ 🤔VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... hi kittyfan, I took a little too long to type tonight ... it sounds like you had a busy day at the TS yesterday ... I think working in glassware would be fun too! probably see a lot of interesting pieces ... isn't it maddening when you arrive on time to an appointment but still have to wait forever??!! sorry about the meds being $$ too!! ... there is something about real tablecloths and glass platters/bowls that just make the table look nice ...

See you tomorrow ...

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, working with glassware and dishes  sounds a lot more fun than men's pants!  Little NB outfits - never worn?  Hope they find a good home.

I agree, funeral functions deserve real tablecloths and glassware.  

Yes those little Royals are adorable.  I saw a picture of Lilbit and she is an adorable little girl.  Has her dad's red hair as does Archie.  Shame about the riff that's going on over on the Pond.

Tootie, A rummage sale for the church sounds like a good one! How cute that the kids get involved too. (Get going Queen!) Sorry Mother Nature interrupted your grilling.  Good thing for Plan B😋  Now I'm hungry for grilled chicken😄 or some of walker's burgers!!!

walker - a very good "U"  Outstanding and so distinct😂  

I must get going before it gets any warmer and I loose what energy I have.  We will be 101+ again today.  Right now it is 75 but too dark to go outside and sit on the back patio - strange things flying and crawling around.  Doctor appointment this morning - regular checkup. 

Passing the coffee ~

X -  X'tra servings of good food & X'ing out crazy psycho bullies with guns

Y next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, good luck at your visit today ...  yikes 🥵 you'll be super hot today!! we'll have a rainy, high of 70 day ... I'll send some of this cooler weather to Texas ...

No other news since last night ... Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋 ... cookie, that's a great X!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Tuesday to all!  Sorry about the sauna in TX cookie and kittyfan.  Too hot! 🥵 Stay in...stay cool.  We will have a cool day here....had rain yesterday afternoon and evening...more coming your way, Tootie...sorry.  Makes the lawn grow so DHs can get out and mow...ha!  

kittyfan, men's pants must be the most boring job at TS!  And, interesting about newborn clothes....thinking pastor's wife dropped them off? Someone will appreciate them.

I saw the picture of Harry and Meghan's little girl here too.

Very cute!  She'll have daddy wrapped around her finger! Lots of teeth for one year old.

Not much else so guess I will move along....see you later....agree..good X, cookie.

Z .... Zip Loc Containers

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon

Mens pants was a draw. Not my first choice! But. Glassware is fun.

It is hot here. It will be a long hot summer. We had little rain in May.

You discussed tge fire. A few months ago there was a fire in my neighborhood. I didn't know people. On next door I saw arson. I don't know. There was an almost new vehicle in drive. Didn't move for weeks. Then it was gone. Thrn another delay and a dumpster appeared. Another delay and they have begun to rebuild and repair. I am sure insurance issues.

A: appetizers

B; next
Honored Contributor

Hi there......I went to get gas this morning....my regular station...ALL OUT!  I could not read sign on door real well but thought it said...high demand and delivery issues, etc....😳....oh boy...is this the beginning of trouble?  I did not bother going to another station but will later this week.

I am going over to DD's shortly to get GS off to a baseball game and GD to soccer practice.  Guess I'll grab a snack before I go.

Bye for now.  

B ..... Bacon

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Grammie taxi duties. Oh no. No gas. I don't usually run on empty but sometimes hate to stop.

Hot here today. Just stayed close to home. Tommottow have TS mtg. Will do some work also.

Coffee pot ready.

C: chocolate

D: next