Respected Contributor
Good evening not sure where the empty post came from.

The pie was delicious

Oh the Robin's. Nit sure if they are common in our area.

We are expecting some possib l e weather on Monday and Tuesday.

Tomorrow I plan to attend memorial fir tge TS toy lady. Perhaps I will zip to Cafe after the services.

Coffee pot is ready

Z: zipping along to spring.

A: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, laughing at your comments about your Spring Crown 😄 Never thought of birds nesting or insurance for all your crowns.😄  Hummm, I guess that's why you are the Queen 

kittyfan, glad to hear the pie was delicious.  I wouldn't know a Robin from a Wren.  Love to see little birds out on the porch railing though.  Very nice to have a memorial for the TS toy lady.  Enjoy the Cafe.

Got my tax stuff back - finally.  Also got an email from my doctor's office stating a balance due??? I have never had any co-pay or other charges for what is done.  So, I guess I call Aetna and see what's up. It's always something😒

Shout out to Tootie  -  who must be busy creating her wonderful Mimosas!

Passing the coffee ~

A - Apricot pie

B next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, glad to hear that after all the trouble about getting your pie .. it was delicious!! ... I hope you have a good meal at the Cafe today.

cookie, ugh! another issue with insurance ... hopefully, you can get that straightened out ... maybe a computer glitch?? ... I love watching all the birds here too! we're not allowed bird feeders in our town but I do see a lot of them getting a meal from "mother nature"

walker, that's a nice Crown of Flowers you have now (great choice cookie) ... you'll have to wear it as you announce the begining of Spring .. hahaha!! ...

We'll have another warm 64 degree day but with rain ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

B ~ Bagels

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌷

OK...to clear up my confusion on Spring....my weather gal is right...tomorrow is Spring!  BUT, I wasn't really wrong either thinking it was the 21st!  Apparently....I don't pay close attention....but Spring falls with the Equinox which is usually March 19th, 20th or 21st! This year 20th!  Google...my friend...has more information on this which I will go back to read later.  🌷🌷1🌷🌷!👍

Temperatures dropped yesterday and rain came...more of same today then back to 60's again....hold onto roller coaster.  Yesterday I put away my St. Patrick's decorations and brought out the Easter/Spring things.

kittyfan, nice to hear that pie was good.  cookie, good luck with insurance issue....like you I never get any outstanding bills.  I get a statement that says "you may be billed" but never get any.  I don't know how doctors make money on those with Medicare....do you see what is charged and how much is covered?  Not much.  I guess the supplemental insurance picks it up.  Thankful for my coverage....and being fairly healthy.

Tootie, I am able to feed birds but sometimes wish I didn't do it....can be messy....and out come the squirrels for it too....oh well.....enjoy my feathered friends!  

Got to go....took time to answer a survey Q popped up here....do you get those?  Second one I've had this week.

I love giving my opinion...🤣.

Happy Saturday!

C .... Collection of Crowns from cookie!  😁 or Carrots

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Got up early and slipped out. I has spent the night in the city after dominos. I hit the road and headed to memorial. Found a parking spot snd headed into church. Also 100 years old. Very pretty but very small spaces and lots of stairs. I saw lots of TS folks in attendance. After services headed to Cafe. I needed to visit facilities so I went through slide entrance. Long line at counter. I was looking at spots when I was seen and directed yo a seat. I was waited on and when food was delivered it arrived with name recognition. I know I get VIP treatment as I am sure a few others do. It was much earlier than I usually arrive after TS. But I was pleased to see them busy. I am always very generous with my donations.

It was a nice service. Ii was glad I went. Although I didn't know her family I has heard her speak of them.

What fun a collection of crowns!!!!

I don't receive Q interst. I am not a regular customer so I don't have interaction.

It's a beautiful day here.

Thanks for the info on spring. I thought 21st. I didn't think about moon.

D: double door refrigerator

E: next

Respected Contributor
Getting coffee ready

Tutningout lights.

E: ellie

F: next
Honored Contributor

Stopping in for a minute....saying hi to our busy 🐝 kittyfan...dominos...memorial service...Cafe and Home to put coffee on for morning...👏👏.   Lights are out so I better tip toe out before I knocked coffee pot over.  Night all!   😴

F ..... French Bread

NEXT ..... G 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, you had a busy day!  Lucky you - good food at the Cafe was a real treat.  It's nice to be recognized - their favorite customer of course!  You really live up to your nic name - Busy Bee? 🐝

walker, love the knocking the coffee pot over if you didn't get out of here last night.  Reminds me of a cute cartoon I just saw with the caption "If the world were flat, cats would have everything knocked everything off"  😄

Tootie, glad to hear you are getting some nice days.  We will be 78 today.  I think Spring is getting anxious around here with all the nice warm days we've had.  I have never heard of a city not allowing bird feeders.  Must be a good reason - attracts squirrels and other little animals?  

Passing the coffee ~  thankfully pot is upright! 

G - Garlic butter for the French bread

H next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, it sounds like you were on the go!! but you got a nice rest (and meal) at the Cafe where you were treated like a celebrity!! you are much appreciated there!!

walker, I have never gotten a survey from the Q ... I laughed at you possibly knocking over the coffee pot!! (I hope we have a spare one somewhere ..) kittyfan, any extras at the TS? 😁

cookie, we're not allowed bird feeders because we had a big problem with rats years back in our town ... luckily, I never saw any around our yard ...

We'll have a 49 degree day with rain ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Hefty bags

I ~ NEXT

Free Spring Clipart - Animations - Happy Spring

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

SPRING IS HERE!!!!! 🌷🌷🌷🌷☀️☀️☀️☀️🌷🌷🌷🌷

Well, almost.....to be exact ....11:33 EST and 10:33 CST.

Good explanation of Equinox on new thread in Community Chat.  WE MADE IT!!!  GOOD-BYE WINTER!  🥶☃️..🤞

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

Cute pic, Tootie!  Get the mimosas ready to celebrate Spring.  We will be about 60 today and 70 tomorrow...sending your way!

Whew...glad I did not knock over the coffee pot...thanks, kittyfan.....I was really looking for pie...😉😁.

cookie, cute saying about the kitties.....frisky little creatures!  

By the way, the mere mention of rats gave me chills.  Several years ago we visited friends (out of state) who had multiple bird feeders in their backyard.   We were sitting on their patio and DH nudged me as this fat thing climbed the fence to get to birdseed.  I was a bit puzzled never thinking RAT!   Nothing was said but later DH told me that was a RAT!  I freaked out....quietly.  We found out awhile later the neighborhood got city involved and made friends take feeders down.  They did for a few years but some are back up now.  If I saw ONE RAT here, it would be end of feeding birds .....🤞🤞🤞.

On that note.....tweet-tweet..flying out of here....Happy Sunday.....enjoy your day!

I .... Ice Cream Sandwiches

NEXT ..... J 

RATS!!!!  Why did font change on me?😖