Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... that's good news about the DST ... just hopes it happens.

cookie, enjoy your sunny and warm day ... right now we have a heavy fog but as soon as it can burn off we will have a sunny 55 degree day ... please send some of yours just in case ours doesn't come out ...

kittyfan, I agree that the bakery doesn't want to be bothered by the phone but I would much prefer to order that way than online ... hope it works out for you.  It's a tough world out there, even for the police ...

walker, yes, it's that time of year when kids/people will be out everywhere ... that's a scary feeling when someone pops up in front of you while driving ... I bet you needed your Grandma Meds when you got home ...

Waiting for the sun ... 😎 Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

G ~ Green Peppers

H ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Update ~

I just read this on a newsline feed ~

In a surprise move, the Senate unanimously passed legislation making daylight saving time, which began this week, permanent for the entire United States. The bill, titled the “Sunshine Protection Act,” was co-sponsored by Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.). Rubio cited increased heart attacks and car wrecks during standard time, and said permanent daylight saving time would allow more sunlight at the end of the day for things like sports.  from Huff Post

Q BOO!.jpg

Sorry to ruin the day😞

H - Honey

I next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍀

Happy Wednesday!  Here anyway....yes, continue 🙏s for Ukraine and its people.  Unbelievably sad!  

🌷🌷?🌷🌷...... my weather gal this morning said Spring starts on Sunday, 20th....🤔....I thought Monday, 21st...so I am "off"....HA, what's new!  SO....sounding better....🌷🌷4🌷🌷....👍.

You know....more and more we are losing social contacts ....everything online...no human contact....🙁.  Sometimes I have specific questions to ask.  They give a phone number to "call for assistance" but you could die waiting for that "live" person...Press 1, Press 2, etc.  drives me nuts!  No wonder I am so crazy...haha.

Time to glance at the paper and move on.....see you later.

H ..... Ham

NEXT .... I 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Thanks, cookie.....I am confused now...(nothing new)....which time will we be on....hmmm....we stay on this time, right?....my weather gal did say there will be complaints in Jan/Feb because sunrise may not come until 8am..🥴.

I ..... I need more coffee!!! ☕️

NEXT ..... J 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... it was an open window day and tomorrow more of the same! ... and since it reminded me of a Spring day, I decided to take my snowflakes out of my windows ... (goodbye winter, hello spring!!) I went to the store tonight (still wanting to go when there may not be a lot of people) to get my veggies for tomorrow ... I found the smallest head of cabbage ... we only like a little bit of it with the corned beef.

It is still 55 degrees here now and I saw someone riding in a convertible ... my first of the season!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning ... I'm confused about the DST now too ... I prefer light early in the morning and longer into the night ... why can't we have that?? 😁

J ~ Jelly

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Open window Day here too, Tootie!  We were almost at 70!  Must be coming your way.  Spring is in the air!  Of course, we still have a few ups and downs yet with weather.   I have not seen a convertible yet! 😂

Laughing about this DST thing....which time will we be on?  They interviewed some people on the news about it here.  One lady said...."just pick one time and stick with it!"..HA!  I agree!  Why can't we have a little of both....I like light early and into evening too.  What's the problem? 🤣

No other news....did get to store...finding some bare shelves and prices definitely going up!  

Better go....time for kittyfan....have already had one bump today.  Night all!

K ...... Knives

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Had a TS meeting. Few folks. Couldn't take care of business with no quorum! Finally got someone to come in and two proxy votes.

Our volunteers have really dropped off. Don't know what the answer is.

Got home to email from bakery. Couldn't find my order. Send copy of receipt. Back and forth on date. Next week----NO tommorrow. Argh. I so miss my sweet Kristen. I would have had pie no problem. I know others are baking but since she was staff she had more flexibility.

Got ready to go to TS. Could nit find keys. Looked and searched. Finally used backup. Got home and found that Jake had pulled his blanket over them and j could not see them. I knew their location but just could not find them

Back in the 70s I think it was under Carter. We did a time change to conserve energy. I still remember opening the back door to go to work. Pitch dark!!

Will see what happens. I know AZ doesn't change time. I think Indisnia or a part but not sure.

Coffee ready

We enjoyed a summery day. Chsnce if severe weather next week.

L: limburger cheese

M: next

Respected Contributor

82,911 St Patricks Day Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, it makes it really tough when you can't get volunteers ... the work all falls on the dedicated!! ... sorry about the mix up with the pie ... I hope it's ready for you! ... change is hard!! and I'm glad you found your keys.

walker, wow! you were warm yesterday!! we're supposed to go up to 64 with sun today!! yippee!! like you said, as far as the weather goes, anything can still happen ... but for today, let the sunshine in!! 😎

cookie, hope all is well with you!!

Have a good "green" day ... pouring and passing.

M ~ Mimosas all around this morning ... cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning !

St Patricks Gnome Green Buffalo Plaid St Patricks Day image 1

Got a late start this morning.  Cozying up with my kitties and stayed in bed enjoying them.  

kittyfan - another lost key?  Glad you found it.  Tough about the pie place losing your order.  Doesn't say much for them.  Kristen sure spoiled you well😊💗

Shout out to Tootie and walker ✨✨🔊📢🌻🌷

Passing the coffee ~

N - Never turn down one of Tootie's Mimosas!!!         or New Orleans Beignets

O next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

🍀🍀🍀HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!🍀🍀🍀

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YE'! 🍀🍀🍀

Hope you all have a weee bit of luck and fun today!  No blarney or shenanigans..ha!  

Happy Thursday!  🇺🇸☕️🍀   Mimosas and coffee today....ahhhh....my luck is starting! 😁 Then DH and I are going to an Irish Pub for lunch.  Oh, happy day!  It will be a UB afternoon! 

kittyfan, funny, but not funny, trying to find lost keys...oh that little Jake!  Up to "shenanigans"...😂.  I bet you do miss Kristen!  Hope you get the pie you ordered on time! 

Tootie, enjoy another open window day....heard we are going to have cold, rain and snow Fri and Sat.  🙁

cookie, glad you enjoyed fun with kitties....hey, retired...no hurries...no worries....but, glad you got up before you missed the mimosas..🤣.

Bye for now......who will be the lucky one to find a Pot of Gold today?  😉

O ..... Oatmeal

NEXT ..... P