Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... I'm not feeling good today ... I don't know why I always get sick after I get a vaccine but it's really annoying ... I've got a bad headache with chills and then get hot ... I didn't sleep very well.

We got about a foot and a half of snow over night and are expecting about 4-8 inches more throughout the day!!

Shout out to all my friends ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zipping through this feeling sick ... or Ziploc

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

Tootie, sorry to hear you don't feel well.  On top of that the bad weather there.  Hope you don't lose power.  Good day to do nothing but get better!!  Yes...ZIP through it!

cookie, love the red crown!!!  Pretty funny.  Then my neighbors would recognize me...It's the CRAZY lady! 😂

You are right, kittyfan, warm vibes from puzzle...also going dizzy....round and round table looking for a certain piece! It is getting harder with sky now...but, we are getting there.

Happy Monday to all!  Sorry for those in bad weather areas.  Be safe...stay home. Stay well too! 😷

A ..... Apples

NEXT .... B 

Honored Contributor

Hi there....quick hello before I forget what I wanted to tell cookie.  I was just looking up books online at our library.  I came across one called The Cat Who Saved Books ....young man is about to close a bookshop and this talking cat appears....sounds kind of funny...maybe stupid but thought I would mention.  Have you heard of it?

Tootie, hope you are feeling better.

👋👋 to kittyfan.  Bye for now.....DH is getting cabin fever and wants to go for a walk.  I think I will leave my red crown here....haha.  

B .... Blueberries

NEXT .... C 

Valued Contributor

Good Afternoon ~

walker, haven' t heard of The Cat Who Saved Books. Sounds like something I would like.  I looked it up on Amazon and found it.  Is the author Sosuke Natsukawa?  Thanks for thinking of me😊🌺

Yes, it might be wise to leave your red riding hood crown at home while walking.  Someone might mug you and take it !!!🤣

Sorry your aren't feeling well Tootie.  Better tomorrow!!!!!  Stay warm - I just saw the snow all the way up the East Coast and thought of you.  Brrrrr.  

Be well my friend 🌻

C - Chocolate - as in Hot with Marshmallows

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

cookie, yes, that is the author.  I just looked it up again.  Sounds like a funny book.  Let me know if you do read it.

You know.....the beautiful red crown....I would not want to be mugged and lose it.....(we aren't safe anywhere anymore...😟).....but, also I knew DH would not like all the attention I would get ...haha....I'll just wear it around the house to remind him who I am...🤣.

Night all!!  

D ..... Domino Sugar

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor
Happy Birthday Betty white. The book club ladies who wished post dated checks to local low costvspat/nueter clinic. They also did a donation to shelter of $, food, towels
The clinic posted a swetvthank you. To ladies bookclub.

Well I looked at weather. Ugh. Expecting possible sleet. I know it is nothing compared to snow but I will happily pass. All your snow stories make me shiver.

Tootie: feel better

Cookie. Let me know about the book.

E: eclair

F: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, how nice of your BC ladies for their donations.  I am sure they were very much appreciated.  About the Don Knotts book, I am on the fence as it is out of my price range right now.  I will probably wait for pricing to drop.

Tootie, hope you are feeling better today.  With all the changes going on, I am hoping to get my booster soon instead of the  months which is in March.  Add that to the confusion over the KN95 masks 😵 There is a post on Community Chat from Mindy that has a link from the CDC with some helpful info which I plan to check out.  

walker -  get going on that puzzle!!!😄 Hope when it is done, you can post a picture for us.  (proof of completion?🤣) I saw that the weather your way was really cold - stay warm!!!  I feel guilty as we will be 75 today. They keep saying the cold is coming, but so far, no banana.  

Passing the coffee ~

F - Frittatas

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️😷

Oh dear, no Tootie yet!  Feel better soon!!  

kittyfan, how nice of your book club to send donation in Betty White's memory.  She did love animals!!  I thought of her yesterday celebrating with Allen! 💕

cookie, don't spend a lot of money on the Don Knotts book.  It was interesting in parts...too detailed in others...glad I could borrow from library and give back.   

Had to laugh.....I sent a picture to a friend of our puzzle so far and a gazillion pieces.  On puzzle it says "Welcome to Paradise".  My friend wrote back...."it looks like Welcome to Insanity"....😂😂 

Bye for now .... Happy Tuesday!  Feel Better Tuesday for Tootie!

G ..... Granola

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon I woke up this morning full of it!! I had considered the possibility of being ill. I did gooe symptoms. Had several although mild. My cough which I have this time of year was elevated. I didn't get tested but decided I might indeed have had a touch. Feeling much better today. I did have a mild headache. No sore throat but was nauseous with No appetite. I tracked back. Went to BC on Tuesday. Spaced but did walk our with another lady. We hugged in parking lot briefly. Then to TS. We were all masked up. Saturday was feeling off but I attributed it to the heavy wind. I was tired and slept extra.

Tootie: hope you are feeling better. I know singles are no fun. Side effects of vaccine are not fun either.

Cookie: warm today weatherman predicting chance of sleet on Thursday. We will see.

Walker: I am picturing you and hubby bundled up our and about. I know you are used to it but I hibernate in the cold.

Cookie: I am not sure how it works but I know the library has a program where you can borrow books online. I think you have the book for Two weeks. Not sure. You might check into it.

H: halibut

I: next
Honored Contributor

Another....Oh No...Oh Dear here..🙁..kittyfan, sure hope you do ok with whatever bug you have. If Covid, since you are vaccinated, you would have mild symptoms.  Sending you FEEL BETTER wishes too!  

Oh No....Oh dear...still no Tootie!!  😟  What a shame to do what is suppose to be good for yourself and get sick!!

This should be it for vaccines for awhile I hope.

Sun out today and mild for us...40.  I did go to library to get another book....picked up two...one is Janet Evanovich that I used to enjoy...funny mystery....other one recommended by friend....Women of Copper Country...takes place way north in Michigan...Copper Harbor area.  Being from Michigan, thought this would be interesting.  We'll see.

Still plugging away at our puzzle.  And, thought of you today, cookie, when I did my online puzzle....cute kitty with sombrero!  

Bye for now......

I .... Instant Pudding and Pie Filling

NEXT .... J