Respected Contributor
How.nixe that Andy and Barney were friends. I heard Aunt B was bot easy to work with. Bea A. And Betty whire did not get along well.. they acted like friends on the show.

I heard from FHG. Has been sleeping a lot. Really bad cold. She was anti mask/vac but Mt guess is. But I would not tell her and she would nit admit.

F' fiddle fiddle

G; next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, I heard the same of Bea A and Betty White.  I have heard that about Bea A and others too  They did do a good job of being friends on TGG's though.  How could anyone not get along with Betty White????   Sorry FHG is sick.  She is her own person.

I am finally getting a manicure and pedicure this morning.  I feel so overgrown 😄.  Don't like how long it takes, but the end result is sooooo nice.  Home for more paperwork for ex and then a GIANT UB!!!! 😴🥱😪

We will be 76/42 today - very nice and Spring like day until tomorrow when it is supposed to cool down. Tootie and walker, hope you  are staying warm and well.  I hear it is very cold up there.  

Shout out to walker and Tootie ~ ✨🔊 🌻

Passing the coffee ~

G - Garbage Burittos

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I didn't know that about Bea A. and Betty White either ... I laughed when you said the woman with the missing puzzle piece came back with her "eyes blazing", I've never heard that phrase before and it's a good one 🙂 ...

cookie, how is your DS/SO doing?? ... enjoy your mani/pedi.

walker, we are supposed to be getting some bitter cold temps and lots of snow (Sunday into Monday/Tuesday) ... is this something that you will be getting too? ... the weather people have already pressed the panic button ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Hamburgers

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️😷

I slept in again today....ha!  7AM is late for me...usually up between 6-6:30.  No hurry for anything.  I was awake for a bit during night so maybe that is why.  Anyway....away I go with my coffee here.....Happy Friday my friends!

Sounds like you have a busy day, cookie.  Your mani/pedi will be a treat.  Nice of you to help ex out with paperwork.  You have mentioned before having a nice relationship with him.   Don't forget time for the most important thing...UB!!

I did not know Bea A and Betty White did not get along very well either.  Like cookie said...who doesn't get along with Betty White?  In the book about Don Knotts, it mentioned that in later life when Aunt B was very ill, Don and Andy paid her a visit.  Aunt B apologized for being so difficult to work with....nice of her.

kittyfan, hope FHG gets better and not worse.  She always seemed to have some problems.  Laughed too at puzzle story and lady with "blazing eyes".  

Cloudy here and I think we are suppose to have some light snow this weekend, Tootie.  I missed my morning weather report since I slept in....guess I better check online.

TIME TO GO...I hit button and this posted ......at least it did not go POOF ....bye for now....

I ..... Ice Cubes

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Busy day at TS. We could have used more bodies but we all pitched in to make it work. We keep rest room locked so someone needs to open door. We traded off on this duty.

Nurse Brenda was there. She said she had worked lots of clinics and is scheduled for Monday. She says she tests every morning. Nurse shortage is taking a toll.

I was saddened to check my email. I lost a cousin due to cardiac arrest. I saw her at my Aunts funeral. She had finally retired and was looking forward to visiting her grands. They were all in different spots on East coast. Lord teach us to number our days.

FHG is definitely unique. She had send me a long diatribe on a friend who chose to be vaccinated. She chose not to which is her choice but don't judge others!! Okay off my soap box.

I put out some really cute baby clothes. One lady picked out some from hand. Some really sweet things. A lady bought the "bunny suit" we don't get those temps here but I was happy to see it go.

Zipped to Cafe. Was warmly welcomed. I took my burger to go. It was delicious but I didn't realize how tired I was. Left there and dropped deposit at bank before heading home

A volunteer said a cousin was in hospital. She was fully vaccinated but pulmonary blood clots were a concern. She later said she had been placed on vent.

I have a history of DVT and blood clots in my legs. Blood thinners are a constant for me. Fortunately I have good insurance so it is affordable. It is super expensive. A volunteer at TS told me about her DH. He had to take expensive meds not covered by insurance. She hasn't been at TS in a long time. So I know I sm grateful to have insurance.

J: jambalaya

K: next
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.....kittyfan, sounds like good day at TS.  As busy as Nurse Brenda is, sure is nice she gives extra time to the TS too.  Sorry to hear about your cousin's unexpected death.  Enjoy each day!

No news from me.  I think the winter storm they have been talking about will miss us.  It is taking a strange turn south and then north....lucky you, Tootie!!  Even NC where we used to live is going to have bad weather...and ice...southern states are not equipped for bad weather like that.....as TX had last year too.

cookie, bet your fingers and toes are bright and beautiful!!

See you all tomorrow.  Night all!

K ..... Kraft Dressings

NEXT ..... L 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry to hear about your cousin.  Sounds like TS is getting busier.  Good idea to lock the restroom.  Glad you had some help there. I also am on Xarelto for my Afib. It is extremely expensive as you mentioned and goes sky high when I am in the Donut Hole!😖 - As much as 3 or 4 times more $$!!!  

I never did get my manicure and pedicure.  Owner called to re-schedule due to my nail lady was out.  She didn't specify why so I am going next week.  Don't like long claws but will live with them.

My BFF's family came back from their trip to Colorado - all with COVID!  This was a family mini vacation to celebrate all being together - oldest lives in San Antonio and the others are at schools.  She cannot be near them or the house.  DD's SO is still the same - no changes.  More rest until the lungs are performing satisactorily. Sounds better and in good spirits though. 

walker, hope the storm does miss you, and Tootie too!  They are talking about cold weather here also.  Yesterday was 78 and today will be 48 - cold is coming!

STAY SAFE AND WARM!!!

Passing the coffee ~

L - Lasagna 

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, so sorry to hear about your cousin's death ... glad you were able to get your burger at the Cafe ... NB must like to keep herself busy.

cookie, yikes! more news about Covid ... and the whole family!! ... glad to hear that your DS's SO is improving a little bit.

walker, how's that puzzle coming along?

Well we're at 4 degrees now and our high for today is 11 with some snow ... tomorrow is when the storm is supposed to hit ... we'll just have to wait and see ... Bills fans are getting ready for the big football game here tonight ... playoff game against the Patriots ... the weather is going to be bitter cold with windchill in the negative numbers ... I'm not a big football fan and would never sit outside in a stadium in those conditions ... 🥶🥶🥶

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

M ~ Mimosas ... we haven't had those in a while

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️🌴

Ahhhhh....life is good in paradise....😂....had to throw in the sunshine and palm tree today for fun.....Calgon Take Me Away....HA!  Closest I am getting to that is the picture on puzzle here!  Still working away on it, Tootie.  I go in and out spending at most a half hour.  DH can spend an hour or more.  Hard part will be sky and beach area...all same color. 

I like football from the comfort and warmth of my home.  Freezing in a stadium ...no way...and do you ever look at a stadium with seats high in the sky?  I always say WHY???  Pay big money to touch the clouds, I guess.  Oh well...to each his own.  I'll cheer for your Bills, Tootie.

cookie, guess it will be pretty nails next week!  What a shame about your BFF's family having nice celebration and then getting sick.  Hope nothing turns serious.  Glad DS's SO is improving.  Scary disease.

Well, guess I will glance at my paper....digital is so nice...read quickly with no paper ink on my hands...ha!  Always here when I want it. 👍

kittyfan, will you be planning to attend cousin's funeral? So sad she just retired too.

Bye for now....be safe...be well...Happy Saturday!

N .... Nutmeg

NEXT ....O 

Honored Contributor

Hi my friends......no news from me...quiet day....but, saw on news about hostage incident in Colleysville, TX.  Anywhere near you cookie or kittyfan?  I know you would not be at a synagogue but wondering.  Good grief...another reason to stay home!!!  You are not even safe in a synagogue or church.  SAD!!!

Football tonight...GO BILLS!  I know Tootie is excited. 🤣

All for now...

O ..... Oregano

NEXT ....P