Respected Contributor

Hello ... 😂😂 walker, I like your DH's idea of putting that sign in the back of the car ... can you imagine tailgating and that sign would appear?? that would be too funny!

We had a cool day here ... DD came over for the afternoon and we had an early dinner because she had plans for tonight.

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you later.

M ~ Mimosas ... anyone??

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends......hope all my friends have had a good day.  Tootie, glad you had time with DD.  If she has a BF...then he probably takes priority in evening!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 😁

Quiet day here....but, great weather.  DS stopped over with two of three amigos.  #3 fractured his toe!!!  Guess he was chasing one brother in house and jammed his toe into sofa leg....ouch!  Glad it was at their house!  He is in a boot now.  Boys, boys, boys!!   

Bye for now....see you in the morning.  Yes to M, Tootie!

N ..... Nutmeg

NEXT .... O 

Respected Contributor
Just bringing up the caboose!!@

Went to TS today. Picked up key. Will use it yo clear out the dishes for the Cafe. The ladies who have taken over seadonal made lots of changes. They didn't know I bought all our own supplies. Well won't be doing that. Still pondering on a new venture.

Went to Cafe. Was warmly greeted at door. We stood snd chatted. He directed me to the counter to order. No I should have personal service. He did say they would implement this in SA. Also. I said it lacks the personal feel that made it special. Got my food. Was a bit disappointed. Not up to my expectations. Perhaps new folks. Was told this means moves people faster. If I wanted to do counter service would do fast food. Not that my opinion holds any sway in the matter. After church tomorrow will fo my pick up. I will return key and go out back door. No Cafe visit. I was underwhelmed today which was a rare occurrence. Lukewarm at best. Oh well. I know it is a learning curve for them. And new folks. Did see newbies visit. Know they were new as they had to learn ropes.

Next weekend will deliver plates and try again.

Oh no a broken toe! Better the young ones!!

Dimming lights. Know Cookje will be up early and the other ladies will do church on the couch. Hope everyone sleeps wel

O: onions. (Source of the outbreak) Oh my

P: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Ahhh,, Tootie, Mimosas!! Sorry I missed them but will make it up somehow😃  How nice to enjoy the day and dinner with your DD. BF's do take priority as walker said.

walker, sorry about the sore toe Amigo.  Nothing hurts worse than that especially when you need it to walk!  Hope he is better soon.

kittyfan, your TS episodes are changing and not always for the better.  Did no one inform them that you are the Queen Bee???  A new venture?  Go for it!  Wherever you go, they will be very lucky to have someone as diligent and conscientious as you are!  Sorry about the Cafe visit.  I agree with the personal feel that they had established.  Hope things improve.

Hope everyone has a great day!  We will enjoy another 84+ day - just like Spring - until it rains 😒 Mimosa catch up for me!!!  Thanks Tootie! 😍

Passing the coffee ~

P - Plum Pudding

Q is next  hummm, wonder who?

Q Mini Crown2.jpg

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, sorry you had a not as you expected time at the Cafe ... maybe in time, things will change.

walker, ouch is right!! ... just thinking of that makes me cringe!! hope he feels better too (but knowing boys, he's probably up and about again ...)

cookie, since you missed our Mimosas yesterday we'll have more today 😁 you can sip between the raindrops!!

DD does have a BF so we do enjoy her visits when we can ... we'll have another damp, rainy 56 degree day ... off to church .. hope I can find my seat!! haha!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ hmm?? Quiche for our Queen (nice crown cookie!!) and we'll have Mimosas too!!

R ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie ~

I'll be first in line for those Mimosas!!! 😊😊😊  Forget the rain (if its even does), I'll have them with or without the rain -no in betweens for me when you are making your special Mimosas!

R - RIGHT ON TOOTIE!!!   Or Raspberry Mimosas?

S is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂☔️

I am right behind you, cookie, for a mimosa....with my beautiful crown on...thanks!  It will be a rainy day here so may as well be happy!  🥂 Cheers to SCC!  (Oh dear, drinking before church??  😂)

Had to laugh yesterday when boys were here.  They told me about their brother and his toe.  I said...I bet he has you guys waiting on him now...bring me this, bring me that...HA!  They said....YES!!!  That won't last long. 😆

kittyfan, wonder how long before the TS seasonal ladies realize you bought supplies.  And, I can understand your disappointment with Cafe.  I would not like it either.  Nice of you to keep supplying dishes.  I heard about the recall of onions.  When I buy one or two, how do I know where they came from?  I have one with USA sticker.  But, I also read where Mexico sends in products....supplier opens bags...give it a USA sticker and off they go.  🥴 Great! Can't win!  Always something!!!  Pass the mimosas..HA!

Tootie, hope you like DD's BF.....he might stay in the picture, eh?  It is nice to just have time alone with our kids though too.  

Well, still no paper....DH said our delivery guy must go to early church....ha...🙄.

Happy Sunday.....pass the mimosas. See you later.

S .... Scrambled Eggs....with mimosas!

NEXT ..... T 

Honored Contributor

Hi friends....no news..hope you have had good day. Rainy here.  Just wanted to stop in and say I won't be on early tomorrow.  I have an early mammogram appointment.  OH JOY!  But, you gotta do what you gotta do!  So, I will check in after I get home.

T ..... Tea

NEXT .... U 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, hope all went well with your mammo appointment this morninng.  Wise of you to get an early appointment - usually less waiting. Thanks for jumping on and leaving me the "U" 😊 Sorry about the rainy day.  We have been having such pretty weather - today 90.  Warm but pretty with a breeze.

Read about the storm coming to the NE and Midwest.  Expectting it to hit hard.  Stay safe Tootie and walker!!!   Nasty stuff.  SCC STRONG!

I heard about the onions as I was enjoying my Vidalia Onion  sandwich the other day 😮🤔.(sticker on it but threw it away)  What else is next??  With all the shortages and empty shelves, we should all lose some weight! 😄

kittyfan, hope you had a pleasant relaxing day.  Here's to the Cafe and their outstanding best customer!!🍸🍷

Passing the coffee ~

U - UB's of course 

V is next     okay Tootie, take it away

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, hope all goes well with your mammo ... early in, early out?? hopefully, that works out! ... cute story about the two of the Amigos waiting on their brother ... for now 😉!! ... and yes, DD's BF is a very nice guy ... oh walker! I forgot to tell you ... our geraniums in the garden are still going strong and they have new buds on them!!?? I have a big pot next to my side door and it is just loaded with new blooms as well ...

cookie, sorry you couldn't enjoy your onion sandwich ... I hadn't heard about that recall until walker mentioned it ... just another wrench thrown into this crazy world ... luckily, I had gotten mine from the Produce Market where they are locally grown ...

kittyfan, hope things are good with you.

We'll have another rainy day ... high of 56 ... tomorrow more rain with high winds ... ugh!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh good, cookie you left me with the V .. 🤔 ... 💡!!

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😊😊

W ~ NEXT