Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

I am still laughing at the two old people chasing a young dog and the images I am enjoying 😁  I think we've all done that - only in my case it has been kitties/cats.  

kittyfan, I am not a click (we called them cliques - with our nose in the air?) person either.  I guess it gives the ladies in it a sense of power?  I am still thinking of your delicious hot dog. YUM!  🌭

Tootie, our dogs don't do much figuring - I think it's just an excuse to bark!! 😂😂  But.... that's what dogs do among other things.  Gotta love them.

The painters were wrapping up yesterday afternoon and all of a sudden...... wind and a downpour!  It literally sheeted the windows!  Those guys were terrific - they put all the stuff they moved off the porches back before it got soaked - at the expense of loading their stuff !  Very impressed with them.  

We will be hot again and another day of painters.  SIL will be here today as he is the dog whisperer around here.  He sure has a lot of great qualities!  

Have a safe trip walker!!!  Don't forget your crown!!! 

Passing the coffee ~

S - Sipping Mimosas

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, safe travels to you and DH ... enjoy your time with family and friends!

cookie, oh boy, unexpected rainstorms are the worst!! glad that the painters were able to things under cover ...

kittyfan, I guess some people just don't realize that there are cliques and more than likely they are the ones that started it within a certain group ...

We will have a much cooler day ... 62 now and our high will be 70!! yes, 70 ... I will pass some of this cool air along ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Thyme ... to start sipping those Mimomas 🥂 cheers!!

U ~ NEXT ... hmm??

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🚗

Happy Friday!  Quick hello....Desi anxious to get moving...🙄......told him....ok, ok, reeeeelax...we don't have to catch a plane.  Haha!

Thanks for send off wishes.....I haven't packed up my crown....but, I do have my cowgirl sun hat...🤣...I am not a hat person but this one I like.....and I need to have it for sun....guess we are going on a boat cruise Saturday.  Oh dear.......Lucy or Desi overboard?? 

Let the adventures begin....gotta go....see you in a few days. LUCY....are you READY?🙄😡  🚗zoooooom......

U .... UBs in car today.....

NEXT ..... V 

Respected Contributor
Oh what a fun adventure for Luci and Desi!!! Boat trip. Hang on to your bonnet. Don't want it to sail away without you.

I had thunder rumbles and a little rain. Saw on FB that lightening struck a tree downtown. Close to restaurant but it was fine

V: vegetables

W: next
Respected Contributor

Hello ... Taking a quick UB before I start dinner. I hope everyone is having a good day ... we are at a very pleasant 70 degrees with a breeze ... did my weather make it your way cookie and kittyfan? ... we should be able to get our bike ride in tonight ...  oh no kittyfan, glad to hear that the tree missed the restaurant ...

walker, hope you made it to your destination.

Have a good evening ...

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

Tootie, I don't think your weather got all the way down here - must have been hi-jacked in Tennessee somewhere.  Today we will be 97+ with  some rain and slight winds possible. Glad you are enjoying nicer weather.

kittyfan, I heard the rumbles too.  Love the sounds and sights of a storm but not the after effects.  How is the Cafe coming along?  Thnking positive thoughts for them. 

walker, hope Lucy and Desi made it safely and are getting ready for the boat ride - don't forget your hat and crown!!! 

Passing the coffee ~

X -  X'ing out cliques, bad storms, and hot, humid weather.  

Y is next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... sorry cookie and kittyfan, I'll try again with the cooler temps ... we'll have another 73 degree day! We were able to get a bike ride in and saw a couple of deer UBing it in the grass ...

walker, enjoy your boat cruise today ... I hope you have good weather for it ...

Not much else going on ... I'm taking a ride to the Produce Market this morning ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... see you later.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Closing down kitchen. Spent day at TS. Found out who tested positive. Sweet lady with a laundry list of health issues. Yes she was vaccinated. Tried to e niece mask rule. Lots of resistance --threatenjng to quit. I had my mask and plan to continue to wear it. Numbers are escalating. Not many available ICU NBEDS.

Saw they were suggesting drive thru ot take out

My lawn guy wants to come very early in the morning. It's been a month and grass is very high.

Came home from Ts and took quick nap. Ran into lady from church. She found some cute shower decor items.

I checked in with Csfe. She sent me pics of them painting. Really looks nice d but another mknth!!!!!

Z: zippy do da of what z beautiful day. Or. ZZZZZZZS and sweet dreams all. Cookie snd I will bd dreaming about those 70s.

A: next
Honored Contributor

Hello Friends!

I've been off the QVC - Grid for several months but it seems like forever.  

Saturday morning we had to make the decision to put our Lucky to sleep.  We have been dealing with several medical issues since Sept., 2020.  Lucky's doctor has been treating cancer on his right paw since Sept.  The past couple of days his paw became swollen, seeping and spreading up his paw.  He became very congested making it hard to breathe, has been disoriented, and had difficulty walking, putting weight on his right paw and seizures.  He would've been 18 years old Sept. 28th.  He was absolutely the best cat we ever had, and we had 7 over the years.  Almost 50 years of having pets but this is it ...... no more!  It will take a long time for me and Roy to get used to not having Lucky with us. We miss him terribly and he will be in our hearts forever. 💖

A ...... Apple-Walnut Cake

NEXT .... B

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

MissMadi - it is nice to see you - we were concerned and wondered about you.  I am so sorry you had to release your beautiful boy. It is never  easy to let go.  I have never forgotton the beautiful poem you sent me and I know the loss of a true friend is heartbreaking.

Please take care of yourself and may you know comfort during this sad time. 🌹

kittyfan, I wonder why people won't wear a mask to protect everyone!?!  Yes the numberrs are escalating and fast!  I'm with you - I have my mask and plan to continue wearing it.

Tootie, how was the bike ride to the Product Market?  Hope you didn't buy so much that you can't carry them home on your bike 😄  I think some of your weather made it down since we have been only 95 (only 95?)

walker, hope you are enjoying your trip and can't wait to hear how Desi messed up enjoyed the boat ride 🤣 Looking forward to your return.

Passing the coffee ~

B - Butter 

C is next