Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Buenos Noches.....😁....  not sure that is right but so be it.....Good Evening All!

Just back from anniversary dinner...YUM!  Good thing we delayed until today because they were closed yesterday.  We have not been there in over a year.....sigh.  We had our same waiter....so nice...delicious food.  We also celebrated being there 15 years ago for DD's Rehearsal Dinner....her anniversary is tomorrow!  May is a good (and busy) month!  

Next up....Mother's Day!  Sending you all flowers for being so special!  Sigh...well, in my thoughts I will! 💐💐💐💐

Hope you have had a good day....be well...see you tomorrow.

X .... Xcellent dinner!  

NEXT ..... Y 

Respected Contributor
Oh more anniversary wishes

How nice to have a lovely meal and the same waiter

Thank you all for your comments on the Cafe it is special to me. Love supporting them.

Had to go to PO. Had yo sign for pkg and m a key shoe return. Not sure why I thought they were a good idea. Where I planned to park hsd changed. Had to walk a ock. Then realized I forgot my mask. Wasn't going back. Clefks masked. Not all customers .took care of that. Went go bank. They had remodeled. Didnt get all I needed. Sigh.

Home sweet home

Y: yahoo.

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  What a nice dinner you enjoyed walker.  The same waiter, good food and company. Lots of activity in the Royal family this month.👑

kittyfan, you are not the only one who has forgotten a mask and it was too far to go to the car and get one!  I now carry a couple of spares in my purse, just in case.  Just in case is a new motto for my old age! 

Another warm day her - 84+ today.  Yesterday was beautiful and more today - I'm in!!!  Hope you get some warmer weather Tootie - more grilling 😄  Do you include Grammie's in Mother's Day?  We do - love the G'kids!!!💖💖

Hi MissMadi ~

Passing the coffee ~

Z - zest of lemon

A is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker ... glad you enjoyed your dinner (I guess it was a good thing you were stuffed from breakfast, otherwise you would have gone to find your restaurant closed) Happy Anniversary wishes to your DD/SIL, I hope they have a good day! ... thanks for the flowers 😊 we are a great group of special friends!! 💙

kittyfan ... ugh, I hope you don't have to make another trip to your bank or your PO ... I keep extra masks in the glove box and throw the one I'm going to wear in my purse ... I would not want to walk back to the car for a mask either.

cookie ... yes, we include Grammies on Mother's Day ... apparently there is a Grandparents day in September (not sure when it started) but we always included our grandparents (on Mother's/Father's Day) from the time we were younger.

Speaking of Mother's Day ... any plans?? the kids want to bring  breakfast here on Sunday morning ... (no arguments from me!! 😉)

We'll have a sunny 55 degree day .. Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Apron .. I still wear on (the one that goes around your neck) on Holidays and when I'm making something that I know will splatter on me!)

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌧

"Just in case"....😂....good one, cookie.  I am like Tootie, keep mask in my purse and extra in car.  Hopefully, soon we won't need them.  In both restaurants we went to this week, we had to wear masks in and out but removed them at table.  Tables were separated and we felt very comfortable.  All staff wore them.

Tootie, breakfast ....delivered....served to you on Sunday sounds like fun!  What better way to start the day!

DD called last night to invite us over on Saturday night to celebrate Mother's Day.  Then "moms" can do their own thing on Mother's Day.  I usually leave it up to girls because it is their day too.  My favorite memories were from kids when they were little surprising me (trying to..ha) on Mother's Day.....handmade things from school, etc.  I never lived close to grandmothers so don't remember being with them on Mother's Day.  I have never celebrated Grandparents Day.  I celebrate that whenever I am with my grands. 😁 But, always nice to include GRANDmothers on Mother's Day and GRANDfathers on Father's Day.  Grandparents Day seemed to pop up not long ago....10 or more years?  Don't know but just does not have same long standing meaning/importance to me. 

I still wear an apron for some cooking too, Tootie.  I have one that I have had since day one....still in good condition because I don't wear it often.   Nice to have for busy days (holidays) in kitchen or messy jobs too. 

Time to turn off my babbling and feed myself.  See you later.  Hi to kittyfan and MissMadi too.  (kittyfan, I would not have gone back to car for mask either.)

Happy Thursday!  Keep your sunny side up even on cloudy days!  🤗

B ..... Brownies 

NEXT ..... C 

Honored Contributor

Hi all ..... it rained all morning but sun came out this afternoon.  I was able to do my Neighborhood Patrol..ha!

That's all my news.....exciting, eh?

C ..... Cottage Cheese

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... glad you were able to get out on your "patrol" walker ... not much going on here ... I went through some things in the basement that needed straightening out ... that would be my exciting day 😁

Have a good evening ... see you in the morning.

D ~ Dirty Dishes ... nope, mine are all done!

E ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

good evening. Closing up for night. Walker on patrol!!i

I have mask in my purse but just took my wallet. Went to ladies group at church. "What to do to raise $$?"  We are so small cant have big projects

Driving home as sun was setting. Brilliant orange. But then it id hard to see. I try to avoid night driving. Beginning of cataracrs---another joy of aging!

Thinking about TS. Then Cafe. Have plates to deliver. They have specials that look good. But they do a jalapeno popper burger that is fabulous!@

Since they will be closed cant visit for awhile

E: Eggs Benedjct

F:  next 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, the Cafe's Jalapeno Popper Burger is right up my alley!!! YUM!  Yes, the sunsets are beautiful and very hard to drive against!!  

Good thing to know you are back on patrol walker 💂‍♀️ Your part of the world is safe!  

Tootie, you mentioned an apron - long time no see 😀 but i have several T shirts with "new" looks 😊😊  The family teases me - don't let G'ma wear a white shirt!  DD gave me a bib/apron of sorts.  It fastens around my neck with velcro and hangs down to my waist (there's a joke - I lost my waist yearrs ago!)  It is made from a hand towel and with cute fabric trim.  Sometimes I even wear it but don't want to get it dirty.

DD's friends arrived yesterday - good to see them -very nice people.  Have some legal docs to sign this morning, then off to a long overdue manicure and pedicure!!!  

Another warm day - 84+ to enjoy.  

Passing the coffee ~

F - Fabulous Cafe Jalapeno Burgers 

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I've never had a jalapeno popper burger but I'd be willing to give it a try!! sounds good!! ... I know what you mean about driving "into the sunset" ... good luck with your project ... it's so hard to do anything with so little help.

cookie, you had me laughing with your white tee shirt comment  ... no apron needed 😁 but your hand towel one sounds nice.

DH is off today so we are heading out to the Nursery to get our flowers ... we he won't plant them just yet but I want to get my hanging pots up ...

Hi walker!

We'll have a cloudy 46 degree fall day ... ugh!! Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT