Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️

Happy Sunday!  👋👋  We will have another 80 degree day....then down into 50's later in week.  Ahhh, Springtime!

Yesterday was so windy!!!  Hopefully, that has passed.

The Kentucky Derby was a good one..sorry you missed it.  Weather was perfect and horses were beautiful!

Exciting race.

cookie, sounds like you had a nice day...quiet, restful and good company....with delicious food....in evening.  You are a special grandma to those young people!!  OH...had your Cheezit Chicken last night.  It was good and we did like it.  Now if I don't eat the rest of the Cheez-Its, I can fix it again soon.  I have not purchased those in quite awhile..they make a good snack!

Good eating at Tootie's too....grilled burgers..yum!

Did I tell you GD had to wear a mask while playing soccer?

That bothered me..come on people....!!!  I know it bothered GD too because I saw her taking it off on sidelines a couple of times.  Have not talked to DD about it yet.  I don't think it is healthy.....outside??? 🙄  They are not playing bee ball all huddled together....they are separated...yes...run...get close for 1 minute...separate...run.  Oh well....just a grandma here... 

All for now......have a good day.

D ..... Domino Sugar

NEXT ..... E 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... it ended up being a beautiful day here and no rain ... we end down by the water to walk and then came home and UB'd it on the patio ... a nice and relaxing 63 degree day.

walker, I feel bad for your GD having to wear her mask while she played soccer ... it's hard enough to wear one while walking, I can't image playing a soccer game with one on ... kid or not, it couldn't have been very comfortable for her ... but glad that her team won!! ... I don't know what the rule is here for the kids while playing a game.

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you tomorrow.

E ~ Endive

F ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good evening. We had confirmation at church this morning. Lots of folks. Ended up in overflow. I was glad as I needed to slip out to ladies room. After church ond if the families had a cake. Got to visit with one of the ladies. She had health problems and couldn't go yo church. Then when she was able had go sit in narthex alone. 

After church drove by TS. I don't have a key but hoped to find someone. Volunteer parking area a real mess due to heavy rains. No one there so off to Cafe. Lots of people  leaving. Was seated. Sam dropped by for a chat. San Antonio cafe had been named number one by Yelp. Very well deserved. Waited. Finally my server apologized. Didn't see me. Told him I wasn't complaining. Placed my order. Food right out. French onion soup. Heavy on onions. Yum. Salad and chocolate pie. 

Then home. To.morrow is early TS will check for plates for Cafe. Always love to recognize a plate!!!

F:  French Toast

G:  next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Moanday again.  Mud clean up and general chores.  Too hot to move much. Hopefully, DD will have time to give me a long overdue haircut.

walker, I feel for your GD having to wear a mask while playing outside Soccer!!  Difficult at best.  

Tootie, sounds like you had the perfect day!  We were very warm yesterday and again today - 90!  No rain predicted.  

kittyfan - What a great honor for the Cafe!!  Hope they do well.  Your dinner sounds so good.  Love onion soup. Hope you have a happy day at the TS.

Hi to MissMadi ~

Passing the coffee ~

G - Ginger Snaps

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh cookie, your temps are hot! is that "normal" weather for this time of year? I hope you are able to get your haircut ... when your hair gets to a certain point, it just doesn't feel good.

kittyfan, yum! onion soup is so good! glad you enjoyed your meal ... and I bet it's such a good feeling when you recognize plates from the TS ... have a good day at the TS.

walker, we've had some pretty windy days here lately ... and rain! more of the same today ... high of 64.

Not much going on here ... Catch up Moanday for me too!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Hazelnut Creamer

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☁️🌧

Cloudy day here with rain moving in later.  We really need it!  Up goes our water bill if not....got to have a green lawn ya know!! 😁

I think that must be fun to look for special plates to give to Cafe, kittyfan.  And, fun to have a meal served on them too!  I am assuming you never found your keys ....you mentioned not having one for TS.

Happy Moanday Monday.....cookie, amazing how a haircut can give you a boost, eh?  Give your DD a big tip! HaHa!

Tootie, chores today.....none tomorrow....anniversary day!

The years fly by....

See you later.......I......hmmmm.....

I .... I need breakfast!!  

NEXT ..... J 

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......hope you have had a good day.  No news from me really but thought I would share a cute story about my niece.  She is working as a hostess part-time at a restaurant in Los Angeles.  She is young and does not follow celebrity chefs.  So, recently a couple arrived to eat.  Due to spacing requirements, there wasn't a table available.  She followed what she was suppose to suggest that they just wait at a nearby lounge.  No problem.  Then the manager walked up and said...."OH, HELLO BOBBY FLAY".....my niece was like 😳 ...she knew his name but did not place him...the manager said "I think we can get you a table."  HA!!!! 

All from me....👋👋

J ..... Juice

NEXT .....K 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... ugh! I had trouble getting on here again ... but I'm here!!

walker, I bet your niece will never forget Bobby Flay ... that was a cute story.

DD came for dinner and just left ... she had been wiped out from her 2nd vaccine ... she got it Thursday and just started feeling better today ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you tomorrow.

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

trouble getting on.

Cute chef story!!

No I never found my keys. I only have TS ke my week. I thought I could get my own key but no. Not a good reason.  Well after I got home got a text. Missing a set of store keys. Hello three weeks ago. Lots of people could have it. Sigh.

Check with last week folks. 

Possible weather again. 

L:  lemonade. 

M:  next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  What a difference a haircut makes!  A new lighter person!  It was long overdue - I should get one every two weeks and not wait!  We did not do it outside on the patio as we usually do - way too HOT -95!  Inside with canine assistance😄

walker, cute story about your GD's Bobby Flay experience. Happy Anniversary to you!!!   Hope your day is special.

kittyfan, the missing keys mystery is alive!  Does the Cafe in S.A. have a different name?  My BFF's G'son attends Trinity and lives in S.A.  I think he and his GF would enjoy it.

Tootie, I don't hink 90+ is normal for this time of year, but as I have learned, nothing regarding weather in TX is "normal".  We will be 78 today.  Much better!

Hi MissMadi ~

Passing the coffee - 

M - hummm,  MIMOSA"S  of course! - orange juice ones for brreakfast?

N is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.