Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌧

I was checking for your post, Tootie.  Since I seemed to "BUMP" twice yesterday, I didn't want to start today off that way. 🤕 cookie, cute message about Prince LG and also Alphabet Police...😂.  Glad you gave kittyfan a pass, I was probably going out the revolving door as she came in...haha.  

Happy to hear you had a good check-up yesterday, cookie.  Keep doing what you are doing ....and keep an eye on dogs....no more falls! 

kittyfan, boy Amazon carries everything....even old typewriter ribbons....glad your friend likes her new-old typewriter.  Thoughtful of you to send it.  I agree on Cafe...business must be good to remodel.  We will all be anxious to hear how that goes.

Tootie, I did understand your message and had to chuckle...DH interrupts me a lot.  It takes twice as long to post a message some days...HA!

MissMadi, our first car show comes up in May here...I think..🤞....we will see.....has to be a good weather day or those classic beauties won't come out!

YAKKITY, YAK.....🤣....I'll come back!!  Have a good day everyone.....coffee done....time for my Cheerios...Happy Thursday!! 

I ... Iceberg Lettuce

NEXT ..... J 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello again ~  I just read that it's International Bee Day  -  Hey kittyfan!!!

Q Bee Day.jpg

Happy Day to you and all the SCC sisters!

J - Jambalaya........and Crawfish pie, Filet gumbo 🎵 🧑‍🎤

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good one, cookie!  Happy Bee Day especially to our Busy 🐝, kittyfan.  Morning was cloudy with little rain here....got my chores done.....lunch and UB.....now sun has come out so time for me to put my walking shoes on.  I feel like I am on Neighborhood Patrol.....kind of like Safety Patrol at school when I was a kid.  Anyone else have that?  Boys were Safety Patrol outside and girls were Service Squad inside.....that would not fly today....ha!!!  Service Squad used to be assigned to places in hall before school and after to keep kids single file, etc......kind of dumb as I think back but guess I thought I was cool....😂.

See you later......buzzing away....🐝🐝🐝🐝.....LOL!

K ..... Kitchen-Aid Mixer

NEXT ..... L 

Respected Contributor

Bee And Flower Clipart, Transparent PNG Clipart Images Free Download -  ClipartMax

Happy Bee Day to our BuzyBee ...

ahh walker, memories!! we had Patrol Guards when I was in school ... they were chosen by the teachers and if you got picked, you weren't very well liked ... the other kids considered you a tattletale ... ours were for the boys only ... they had a white strap harness type thing around the waist and up the shoulder with a "badge" on it ... 😂 ... like you said that would never fly today ...

We've had a gloomy and rainy day here ... it's been raining all day ... rain, rain go away .. glad the sun came out for you walker.

See you later ...

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@walker  - We have 4 shows in May but the coupe isn't ready.  "Red" is down right now and DH has been replacing some parts like a starter and exhaust system.  You're right, about the weather.  Our coupe has never seen rain nor soap and water. 

@cookie5  - Yep, warm and well! Glad your doctors' visit went well.

@Tootie15  - We had an all-day slow drizzle. It was nice!  I really love days like that.  Can you remember (as a kid) going out in the rain and having so much fun?  I do.  Nowadays it is hard to find kids playing outside. 

Tootie is in Philly but I have no idea where anyone else lives.  Is it okay to ask?

I'm off to bed early!  I have always been a night person but still, get up early.

M .... Mississippi Mud Cake

NEXT .... N

Cat-vs-grizzly-bear

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nice to hear from you MissMadi.  Are you planning to enter "RED" in the car shows?  Hope your DH gets everything fixed and ready.  You asked where we are from - I am originally from CA (4th generation) but now in the Hill Country TX.  Love the picture!!!

Tootie, I can relate to "coffee breaks" - distracting from the important stuff (friends on this board). 👧👩👵👩‍🦰👩‍🦱 

walker, hope you were able to get in some walks - is your weather cooperating?  If not, you can stay inside an polish your various crowns 😂😄

No news here other thanthe weather.  We will be 72 with rain - just like yesterday.  Oh joy more mud in the house.  SIL and DD are going for a short getaway to celebrate their Anniversary and thankfully G'son will be coming over twice a day to feed the monsters dogs.  They are way to rambunctious for me.  Good excuse to enjoy his company.  Love him!

Hi kittyfan 📣

Passing the coffee ~

N - navy beans

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .. cookie,  enjoy your weekend seeing your grandson ... I laughed at the comment about feeding the monsters ... hahaha!! ... I hope DD/SIL enjoy their time away.

MissMadi, I do remember playing out in the rain .. not all the time though as DM wasn't happy about us bringing in all the mess when we were done!  I'm not from Philly ... I live in Western NY (born and raised)

kittyfan, enjoy your day the TS ...

Shoutout to walker ...

We'll have another rainy day with a high of 48!! ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

O ~ Oven Mitt

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️☀️☀️

🎼OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY.....plenty of sunshine coming my way...today on cool side but weekend in 80's!  

cookie, I had to laugh too about "monsters"!  (and polishing my crowns...ha). Awww....those cute....lovable pups?  😂  Sounds like a win-win with GS stopping over to help.  Hope your DD and SIL enjoy a nice anniversary celebration.

Speaking of anniversaries .....Tootie and I share same day to celebrate.  Any plans, Tootie?  I think we are going to re-enter the real world and go out to eat! 

MissMadi, I live in the Chicago area.  I am originally from Michigan though....which I love.  Met DH in MI and started adventures moving around....this being our longest home area.  

Blueberries......have to say....frozen blueberries are not a good substitute for fresh on cereal.  Frozen are good...maybe for baking....but, mushy otherwise.  

Happy Friday to all!  KENTUCKY DERBY tomorrow!  Wow,

beautiful horses!  🐎🐎🐎👒

P .....  Potato Salad

Q ..... Quick-Cooking Oatmeal or 🤔 ?? QUICHE!!🤗

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon

Thanks for the busy bee shout outs. 

I opted out of TS. Will have to go on Monday. Didn't sleep well last night and with crummy weather stayed in. 

Cookie. Do nice your GS is close to do dog duties. With their herd its a challenge. 

Agree frozen blueberries on cereal are sub par

Miss Madi. I live in Central TX. 

Saw Kate and William celebrating ten years. I was one who

watched. They fo have done cute kids. But I know Tootie's LG is adorable. 

R:  ravioli 

S:  next 

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......kittyfan, hope you get a better night's sleep.  You made the right call....opt out today!  With crummy weather I would do the same.  I saw the pictures of Kate and William....what a good looking couple!!  Where did ten years go?  Their children are so cute!

Beautiful day.....guess it helped energize me..got laundry done, took walk, fed my birds.....and just fixed dinner....cookie....Cheez-It Chicken tonight!!!  It will be yummy I am sure.  We have a soccer game to go to for GD so it is ready for oven when we get back.

Did you hear about that Josh Duggar?  He is SICK!!!  How sad!!!!  And, he has six children with one on the way.  Time for his wife to consult an attorney!  Not nice, and I am pro marriage, but he has too many strikes against him.  I think that family's TV days may be over.

Bye for now.....hope I don't bump with Tootie...better go...

S ...... Sour Cream

NEXT ..... T