Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am glad you finally got your check up walker.  Waiting that long is frustrating!  Too many people coming and going!  Apparently you should have worn your crown???  these people need to know just who you are!!!!

Tootie, you are having some cold weather - snow!!!  No thanks, we got enough for me a couple of weeks ago  We will be 70 today and I shall be thinking of you ladies "Up There" where it's so cold.

kittyfan, enjoy the warm day and hoping you go some sleep.  MissMadi, hope you are warm and cozy with some kitties purring on you.

Passing the coffee ~

D - Double caramel sauce -  keeping  with the ice cream theme

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, good call about our Queens crown Woman Very Happy ... how are you coming along with your PT?? enjoy your 70 degree day!!

No news from me this morning ... our snow hasn't started yet ... anxious to hear about walkers storm ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing. Hi to kittyfan and MissMadi ..

E ~ Extra Sprinkles on that ice cream

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷☃️

Where was my head....without a crown yesterday??!!

You are so right, cookie, should have had it on!  When will I learn?  I should have it in the car at all times! HA!  And, I was "anxious", Tootie.  I don't like waiting....keeping mask on....too many people....palpitation time!  I told myself....calm down, calm down or leave.  They called me just in time!  Poor gal who took me in....I was not happy and asked how long I would be waiting in room....her eyes popped and she said....OH, maybe five minutes...YOU ARE NEXT!....😂 

Went to bed thinking we would have a mini-mountain of snow this morning.  We actually have about 4" now but still snowing....my guess is we may end up with 5-6"...we'll see.  Blowing east!!!  DH can get his "toy" out....snowblower....sometimes he gets his other toy out...leaf blower when very light snow....crazy man!

Happy Tuesday!  See you later.  I love the ice cream theme...yummy.

F ...... Fudge (Hot) Sauce....pour it on...😁

NEXT ..... G 

Respected Contributor

good morning. I am with Cookie on the snow. I had plenty. 

Yesterday I was out in the yard. My neighbor went for a stroll. I hadn't seen her in a while other than driving. She had really put on weight. She walks while talking on the phone. I guess that is good but it would be distracting. People in my area drive too fast 

Cookie:. So nice that you could do Christmas. Know they all loved it also

G:. german chocolate ice cream. Yes an actual flavor offering. 

H:. Next

Respected Contributor

Hello ... hahaha walker, your DH has mine beat with using his leaf blower for the snow ... Woman Very Happy he's never done that ... it snowed (rain/snow) most of the morning (about 4") and now it is starting up again ... huge big flakes now ...

kittyfan, I agree about walking being good ... but not while on your cellphone ... to me, that's an accident waiting to happen ... I've never seen german chocolate ice cream but it sounds delicious!! I'll have to look the next time I go shopping.

Have a good afternoon ...

H ~ Heap of Whip Cream on top ...

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi there......well, I think we are at 6" now but snow is tapering off.  I am exhausted watching DH out there 🤣.

I told him that was my job for years when he was working. His loving wife 🙄 had driveway cleared by time he got home.  Actually, I enjoyed it most of the time unless really heavy.   Now that he is retired he should have the fun!

How is it out east, gals?  I laughed at cookie and kittyfan ...seen enough....HA!!!  I do understand.  And, kittyfan, I am with you with these people walking and talking.  Can't they unplug for a few minutes!!!  Geeez....enjoy nature and fresh air.  We have two people here that walk and read a book!!!  Can you imagine?  Nuts!  To each his own.

Bye for now.....time for more ice cream...

H .... Haagen Daz....🍨

NEXT .... I 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!!! Hi Tootie!  

I .... Ice Cream Sandwich

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi walker!! ... do you want to build a snowman?? Woman Very Happy

I don't shovel as much as I use to ... my back has gotten the better of me ... and speaking of reading while walking ... a couple years back there was a woman that walked by every morning and every afternoon on her way to/from work with her nose in a book ... until one day she fell hard ... there were a lot of neighbors out and ran to her aid ... she was more embarrassed than hurt and I never saw her reading while walking again ...

See you later ...

J ~ Jelly ... in ice cream?? trying to keep with the theme.

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

☃️☃️ YES!  See you outside, Tootie!  We can make snow angels too.....oh, you TX gals never got to enjoy doing that!

We better leave the DHs inside or it could turn into a snowball fight! 😂

Snow....for today...has stopped!  👏 Any by you MissMadi?

Quite the story about lady reading the book while walking, Tootie.  She was lucky!!!  An accident waiting to happen is right and IT DID!!!  That would be my luck!  I'll stick to reading at home.

Well, all for today....finished laundry....DH and I have a jigsaw puzzle going in dining room so guess I'll see if I can find a few pieces.

Have a good evening everyone.

K .... Kind of stuck here...🤔....Kiwi Ice Cream or Kiwi on

top of ice cream...or KEEP IT, no thanks! Ha! 

NEXT .... L 

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies ~  A nice sunny day here - no snow blowers for us!  Another club for the DH's here - Snow and Leaf Blowers R Us- haha.  Men are funny!

I agree, why walk if you cannot enjoy the scenery and fresh air?  Readinf or talking on the phone is an accident waiting to happen.  

Leaving early for appointment down in Austin, so I may not be here.  Not looking forward to it- big cities, big traffic, don't know where I am, etc.  Will check in when I return.

K - Kalua ice cream  find it near the Jelly ice cream? Think Raspberry swirl.

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.