Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ...

Free Happy Autumn Cliparts, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on Clipart  Library

walker, sending good thoughts for your results ... we're very comfortable with our home Mass too ... not planning on going back for a while ..

cookie, I tried "baked" apples in the microwave ... they turned out pretty good ... DH is the one that will make the pie ... we have snacked on apples and they are nice and sweet ...

kittyfan, hope everything is going well with you ..

Have a good day ... we'll have a (hazy sky from the CA fires) sunny 70 degree day ... pouring and passing ...

Enjoy your first day of Fall ...

P ~ Pumpkin ... anything!!

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍂🍁🇺🇸

Nice bright Fall greeting, Tootie!  This week is picture perfect for it too.  

Thank you for good wishes on skin biopsys.  Hope for the best and cope with the rest....QM would say.....wait and see.  🤞🤞Will let you know when I get results.

cookie, I had to laugh when you mentioned church at home and we probably "get same seats"...HA....yes, just like being in church.....I go to same seat! Creatures of habit.  

Has anyone gotten flu shot yet?  I have not but will soon.

I did not last year.  When I have gotten them, I always say to just give me the regular shot....not super senior shot!!  I don't know why....just don't like getting it.  I haven't gotten the Shingles shot(s) either although my doctor asks me about it every year.  A friend of mine thought she had COVID after her second shot.  Waiting on another friend to get her second shot now and see.

All for now....since I was out and about yesterday, today is catch-up Tuesday for me.  See you later.

Happy Fall!  Happy Tuesday!  ☀️🍂🍁

Q .... Quesadillas or Quiche...Queen likes both! 😆

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Happy fall. Yes for a change we are having nice weather. Light rain. Cooler. After our multiple triple digit days a welcome change.

I am not a fan of Apple pie. I do love apples, apple butter, applesauce.

Walker good luck on results.
I got the super duper senior flu shot about a month ago. My arm was really sore so I went hd and crashed. Fine the next day

I did shingles shots last year. I thinking my arm was sore but I wasn't Ill. I knew I did not want shingles. A lady at church having six kids said the pain was worse than childbirth! And I am sure I'm those days it was without meds.

Thinking of going to TS tomorrow. I did sign up. I did gather a trash bag to go out already. More to do

On the topic of church. We practice communion. The pastor gives you the host. We will leave and go to sacristy to wash his hands. The elders will place a single cup on the table or you can do the common cup. I wasn't raised with the common cup. Even before Covid not a fan. But some people do. We space out. A person or family will go up. The next will wait back until they have moved on. Since we aren't full doesn't take long. Just the way we do it

They decided to resume ladies meetings next month. I am not a fan. But I voiced my opinion we should discontinue meals. We have such a small group I would have to do two. Fortunately second one past. Already did January. Too much work. So few people able or willing. Cook at home, transport,serve, meet, cleanup.

I actually don't enjoy the group as I once did. No new faces coming in.

I have decided to continue doing less. Of course the TS takes so much of my energy

I spent yesterday taking care of business. Spent some time reading BC book. Not capturing me

R:. Ravishing. I think we are all ravishing lovely ladies!!!

S:. Next
Respected Contributor
Well thought I would pop in. The rat terriers are burrowed. I am on an internet group. They are known for this. Our first rat would go to bed at 7. He didn't want under the covers unless he got cold!

We had only light rain. I think it is past.

Got an email that one of the book club ladies husband had passed. He had been on hospice. Well I read his obit. Hr was quite the businessman and had a big influence

Closing up and leaving Holly's light on

S:. Spaghetti

T:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Great Fall picture Tootie!  Happy one.  Lucky you - sweet juicy apples!  Not sure if I'm welcoming Winter or not - fall was short but nice.

No more rain for awhile - yay.  Seven and Shilo must have been bored yesterday, they went into the pantry and decided they wanted macaroni, so they grabbed a couple of bags and scatttered them all over the floor along with a package of Top Ramon.  That wasn't enough, the were able to knock down several cans of Fancy Feast and let them roll around except for one which Seven was able to remove the lid and eat the contents.  BAD DOG!  Cleaned it up and later, I found more cans on the floor.  He left some very large muddy prints on the shelf.  Cans are in a Rubbermaid closed container now.  Thankful he didn't spill all of them - just stocked the Chewy order - 4 dozen cans!

walker, hoping you have good results from the Derm  Sorry about your BC friends DH kittyfan.  Enjoy no rain today!

Passing the coffee ~

T - Tacos     DInner last night  🌮

U is next      Sorry, it's a hard one 😂

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh no cookie, Seven and Shilo had a party and didn't invite you!! ... it sounds like you had a mess to clean up ... I think the Rubbermaid container may be a challenge for them ...

kittyfan, I agree about not having dinners at your Ladies meeting especially when it's always the same ones preparing them and doing all the work ... but I bet you have some members that are the first to run up and get the food!! ...

walker, I will get the regular flu shot next month (our doctor said to wait until October to get it) ... I never had an interest to get it until last year ... and only because of LG.

We will have another sunny 74 degree day ... Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing.

I see you left the U for me cookie ... hmmm ... ummm ... I think ...

U ~ UB!! ... everyone needs at least one!!

V ~ NEXT ... walker??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Happy Wednesday!  🍂🍁☀️ 🎼Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.....I would like to bottle up this weather!!!  

cookie, funny Tales (or Tails) of S&S!  What a pair of trouble makers! Ha!  Busted with those muddy paw prints for sure! 
You really have to stay a step ahead of them!  Next will be lock on pantry.  🤣

kittyfan, you will always be our busy 🐝 even if you cut back a bit.....probably a good idea.  Cut back on what you enjoy the least and stick with what you enjoy the most.  In between you have time for some "highly recommended" UBs and "highly enjoyable" visits to Cafe!  😆👍

Tootie, I think I will wait until October too for my flu shot. I always heard to wait until then as well.  I better do it early in the month because if I put it off it will be November/December...and I will say...oh well...too late.

Enjoy your day my special friends!  I better get another cup of coffee to think about the next letter....😳🤔😲.....VERY hard.....

V ..... Vermicelli 😂 (w/VELVEETA on top? 😉)

NEXT ..... W 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, it sounds like yu are getting some perfect weather.  We are also enjoying some good weather -82 today!  Dries out mud!!!  After the mud fiasco yesterday, SIL put up a tension baby gate in the pantry.  It better work!  

kittyfan, I think you have it - slowing down your volunteer days at the TS. As walker said, you will still be our Busy Bee, just more relaxed.  Just don't forget the Cafe (as if you could!)  Hope they are doing well.

Tootie, is LG going to participate in Halloween with a cute little costume?  I wonder what others are doing for the kids this Halloween?  I know I wouldn't let mine  go out - too scary - and not the goblins, COVID19!  

Shall we meet at SCC Court today  - 

Q gathering of the goddesses.jpg

Nice weather and about time for us to wind down with great friends Goddesses.

Passing the coffee ~

W - Waiting for some of Tootie's Wonderful Mimosas  

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... a SCC Court "meeting" sounds great!! ... love the picture cookie.

DS/SIL did get LG a Halloween Costume just to dress him up in (some character from the movie Monsters Inc.) ... no going out for him!! and I agree cookie, I wouldn't let mine out either ... I feel bad for the kids but maybe find some other way for Halloween ... walker, do you know what your grandkids will do?? since some are in school maybe a "party" there?? ... LG had spaghetti at daycare yesterday!! they sent pictures ... so cute!! he had a strand of spaghetti hanging out of his mouth ... made a great picture!!

kittyfan, hope were able to take some UB's along side your pups ...

Have a good day ... we'll have another sunny 74 degree day ... pouring and passing ... by the way walker, you did a great job with V!  Woman LOL

See you on the court ..

X ~ Xtra Mimosas

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷☀️

Meet on SCC Court....👍....we need to take advantage of this beautiful weather!  A few mimosas and coffee too ...fun with friends...great way to start the day!  Good idea, cookie, a mid-week....spur of the moment....come as you are ....get-together....great pic of our group too!

Funny you should mention Halloween today.  I have been wondering if it would be cancelled here.  But, just read an article in paper that says it will be "on" as usual with some guidelines......such as...if you don't want to participate turn off outdoor lights.....wear masks...even person passing out candy which will be a pain for me...on..off..on..off....oh well...short time...let kids have some fun..also, kids cannot grab candy (which annoys me anyway).   If I had kids I don't know what I would do....only go to a few houses of people I would know.    I have not asked DD and DIL yet what they plan for their kids.  Halloween hasn't been same for several years anyway.  

Yesterday I cut down all the flowering stems from hostas in our backyard.  Told DH we have WAY TOO MANY HOSTAS!!!  Next year thin them out!  You may not have them in TX but popular in north. Do you have any, Tootie? Nice plants....big leaves...practically nothing kills them....flowering in late summer.

Cute spaghetti story with LG, Tootie.  I can just see it! 

I better get a move on it....off to SCC Court....Happy Thursday!

Y .... Yellow Peppers

NEXT .... Z