Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... hmmmm, the U??  .. I'll have to think of a good word while I type ....

kittyfan, glad to hear about your Thrift Store UB ... now you can continue on with your buzziness!! ...

cookie, smiling at your expired insurance card ... I can only imagine how you felt ... but it had a good ending Woman Very Happy ... were you able to print new ones and put them in your car?? ... YOU GO GIRL!! habit or not, at least you are still going ... you can do this!!

walker, it sounds like you had a taste of "everything fall" yesterday with your weather ... glad you were able to sneak a walk in ...

We had a beautiful 70 sunny degree day yesterday ... we took a quick bike ride before dinner (since it gets dark sooooo early) ... there is grassy land on either side of the trail ...  I felt like I was in a Marmaduke cartoon .. there was a guy walking a Great Dane who was "dragging" him (not really! but he had to run to keep up) ... the dog was chasing a deer that was running along the trail ... and I don't know what ever happened because we were going in the opposite direction.

Today we have rain with 60 degree weather ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

And I think I thought of a good U ...

U ~ UB!! ... not sure how I did it!!

V ~ NEXT ... too early to think of something ... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  💨 🍂🍁🍂

Another windy day......leaves will be falling....sigh.  I think this weekend we will be putting outdoor things away....no more grilling...may have to go visit cookie when SIL grills! 

cookie.....not funny for you about car insurance/registration but funny to read.....can see how easily that can happen....and, as Tootie said, at least it had a good ending.

Now go pedal off your frustrations....haha!  GO! GO! 

More laughs with the Great Dane story, Tootie.  Thank heavens you did not fall off your bike watching it!!!  

Then, kittyfan, having an After Thrift Store UB!!!  You would definitely need it after that.....or if not UB, yoga may help! I would probably grab a big piece of cake from Cafe or Bakery to enjoy with UB! 😂

Great way to start the day....smiling!  Thanks, everyone!

Happy Tuesday!  Oh no.....the V???  

V .... VITAMINS for my brain!! 😂 or....good day for soup

and VELVEEEETA grilled cheese sandwich!!! 👍👍

(whew.....brain exhaustion so early...haha)

NEXT ...... W 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... good job with the V walker ... it's hard to think of a good V so early in the morning ... ha!! ... we'll be doing the same thing on Saturday ... putting away the summer things and pulling out the snowblower ... oh walker, DH told me the same thing about watching the Great Dane ... he kept saying "watch where you're going, you're going to fall" ... hahaha!!

cookie, how did your biking go??

Still raining here with gloomy skies ...

Have a good evening ...

W ~ Wheat Bread

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there ....... Definitely a Fallish...not so pretty....day here...cloudy, windy, some rain, chilly!  Sigh....oh well..think we have some sun coming soon.  Whatcha gonna do? 🙄

Then....dark by  6:15!  Did I already say Sigh??  Older people don't like change!!!  HAHA!

No news so guess I will just say.....adios for now!  

X ..... X on top of pie crust....good to vent ...👍😃

NEXT ..... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Funny story about the Great Dane Tootie.  Those dogs are big!!

Glad you ladies are enjoying Fall, not much here, but pictures will work.  Hard to picture when it's 85+ outside.  Mornings are nice though -58-60 - my kind of weather!

I got to the gym at 7:30 - only about 7 or 8 people there.  Great time to go!  Did 4.5 miles and will stay around that range for awhile.  Becoming a creature of habit isn't easy when you know that's what you are doing! 

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yogurt

Z is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... good for you cookie!! I think you found your "groove" at the gym ... 4.5 miles is quite the jaunt ... keep it up!

How's it going kittyfan?

Another windy, rainy day with a high of 54 ... and you're right walker, we don't like change ... it's so dark early in the evening and stays dark later in the morning now ... and then in a couple weeks it's Daylight Savings ... ugh!! .. oh well!! like you say "whatcha gonna do?" ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zester

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️☀️☀️☀️

SUNNY DAY......YEAH!!!!  I am so unmotivated on cloudy days!  No excuses today...ha....we'll see!  Sorry you got our wind and rain, Tootie.

cookie.......👏👏👏....good for you.....not easy to get going for it but must feel good when you can say "I did it!" (And now...a guilt-free UB!..haha)

Running behind this morning...but, who cares, more to read in Weds paper.....so.....better move on and get breakfast.  

Happy Wednesday!!!

A ..... Apples

NEXT ..... B 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... well it turned out to be a sunny but very windy day ... I was entertained by the buzzing of chain saws today ... every few years the utility company has tree timmers come and trim/cut branches that are around the wires ... the huge trees in the neighbors yard had a lot to be trimmed ... trimmed, cut and all cleaned up now ...

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ...

B ~ Broccoli

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there.......hope you have had a good day.  I did grocery shopping this morning and then later met my Three Amigos after school.   Sigh.....they are growing up so fast....got hug from each when they got off bus but after that...they were on their own.  If anything makes me feel older, it is seeing my grandkids get older!  😕  Blessings though!!! Love them all!

All from me!  See you tomorrow!

C ..... Can of Crabmeat

NEXT ..... D 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It is a sure sign of Fall - dark earlier and earlier.  I love the dark mornings, but it comes too fast in the afternoon.  My eyes have a problem with that as they go down with the sun!  

SIL got up on the barn roof yesterday to trim the branches that were rubbing against the roof and scaring the horses.  He is so good to them.  They hear his truck coming up the driveway and they start coming in.  Saw some longhorns yesterday but there are now som many, that I can't tell which are the originals unless they line up - yeah right - haha.  

We had a beautiful spring like day yesterday and today will be cooler - maybe in the 70's.  I'll take it. See saw weather. Great for UB's and plan some more today.  

Passing the coffee ~

D - Devils food cake - with white frosting for Tootie

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.