Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Glad you enjoyed your WW Rafting walker.  I didn't realize that they have different levels of rides. Brave ones taking the Apalachain Trail hike - just thinking about it makes me tired. Lots of activities and lots of fun!

I am impressed with your gentleman friend at the park Tootie.  This is something I have not seen in a million years either.  It would be nice to see him again just for the shear pleasure of his gesture.

Cooler today - 92/65. The early mornings are so pleasant and humidity free.  Wonder how long that will last?  A bonus for your walker - nice weather for your visit.

kittyfan, how are you Miss Buzzzie Bee?

H - Hamburgers from SIL's grill

I is next.  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker how fun!! glad you enjoyed the rafting and sitting around the campfire sounds like a relaxing time for all ... what a great vacation!!

cookie, we'll have one more humidity free day here and then it ramps up again!! ... right now we are at a cool 66 and will go up to 84 ... very pleasant without the humidity ... enjoy your weather too!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hello!

DH and I are enjoying a quiet day at the house. We are getting organized to leave tomorrow.  We passed on activities with kids today.  I have to laugh.....the kids are having a blast and the adults are wearing out.  

Yesterday DH and I drove up to Mt. Mitchell which is the highest point (6648 ft) east of the Mississippi River.  There was a restaurant on top where we had lunch.....very nice.

After that trip, we decided we had enough of winding roads to mountain tops.    Beautiful but round and round, up and down.....too much.

Time for lunch and definitely a UB today before they all come back!

Great family trip!!  So nice to all be together.

J ..... Just on more day 😟 or Jumbo Eggs

NEXT ..... K 

Respected Contributor

Hi walker!! ... so you get to relax at the house and can hear all about the kids' day when they get back ... I can just hear all the chatter now from the little ones ... I bet you had a great view from the restaurant after your roller coaster ride!!

Enjoy your final day there and safe travels to all ...

K ~ Kelloggs Cereal

L ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies ~ walker, .how nice to relax way up high with a view and enjoy a good lunch.  UB's at the house while you can - priceless.  You'll have lots to share when you return and are thoroughly relaxed.  

We actually had a very pleasant day - high ov 83 with a little breeze and hardly any humidity.  Hope this trend continues.  We'll be thinking of you tomorrow while we participate in an "invisible" BAT 🦇

Time for a Mimosa 

L - Lettuce wraps

M is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Another "cooler" - 92 day.  I plan to enjoy it while it lasts.  No dog sitting weekend!  The floor is not finished as we are waiting for more to be delivered.  Apparently you cannot re-use all of it because it fits a certain way and the pieces left cannot be used without the correct fit. (think M&F like pipe fittings)

I will definitely miss your wonderful breakfasts Tootie, but I am sure you will take some UB's and enjoy a day off.  Hope Queen returns with some good ideas for SCC to ensure that your PD is thoroughly  harrassed entertained on future BATS.

Keep on having a great time walker!  What memories you are making!!!!  I miss the family get-togethers we had many years ago.  

Passing the coffee ~

M - oh gee ummmmm,  Mimosas of course! 

N is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... we are at 63 now and our high will be 85, but the humidity will be back today ...

Nothing going on today ... and since we're not having our BAT, I can UB it this morning with a big cup of coffee!! (and some Mimosas!!)

Have a good day ... see you later ...

N ~ Nutmeg

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hope everyone had a good day ... I did some things around the house and then took some UB's ... we were sitting on the patio a little while ago and we had a downpour which lasted about 5 minutes ... it was the strangest thing ... blue skies all around and one big grey cloud right over our house ... (or so it seemed Woman Very Happy)

See everyone in the morning ...

O ~ Onion Powder

P ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning Tootie and the "other two" ~ 👑 🐝

Glad you were able to utilize your wonderful invention - UB's, Tootie.  I certainly made good use of them yesterday and will today.  DD, SIL and Caden (one of the regular visitors and a GS of DD's BFF) are going fishing today. Home alone!!!! Yay!!

JypsyRose is no longer a puppy. She came home from the Vets Friday and is the last one to be neutered/spayed.  She bounced right back and is her same old self.  Energetic is putting t mildly when speaking of JR.  While she was gone, the dogs all took some form of a UB too.

Hope you haven't pooped out walker.  Keep on enjoying the family and scenery.  I hear NC is beautiful.  Tootie, I love those quick little storms! 

kittyfan, you must bee very busy.  Miss your descriptive posts.  More heat is on the way.

Passing the coffee ~

P - Poblano Chile Rellanos

Q is next 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... went to Mass and DD came for breakfast afterwards ...

cookie, JR sounds like a ball of fire ... I guess nothing is going to keep her down ... enjoy your alone time!!

It looks like its going to be a rainy (off and on) day ... but there is a nice breeze for now ... high of 80!

Hope all is well with our Queen and our Buzzzy Bee ...

Have a good day ... see you later.

Q ~ Queen should be home soon ...

R ~ NEXT