Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Okay with me to skip BAT and/or Boot Decorating.  How nice to have a friend visit and take off with DH - lucky lady walker.

Nothing going on here.  More horizontal fun.  DD bought another donut thing but it appears to be memory foam that needs to decompress for several hours, so it is ready this morning.  Will try it out and hope~

Passing the coffee ~

J = Juicer - never used one

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... Im ok with skipping BAT this week too ... we can think of how we want to decorate the boot and gather up any supplies ...

walker, it sounds like you finished your bathroom project just in time ... a getaway and friends sounds fun!!

cookie, hope this new donut works out for you ... "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!!"

kittyfan, what a great place the cafe is ... Chris sounds like he is heading in the right direction ... nice!!

We have sunshine now but storms (and more humidity!!) are predicted for this afternoon and tomorrow ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... I've never used a juicer either ...

K ~ Special K Cereal

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick helloooo.......thanks for waiting on BAT.....we will have a good one next week.....give our bodies a rest from mimosas....ha!  Hopefully, cookie will feel a little better too.

Tootie, your P.D. must think we are gone for good.  HA!!!!

Your K, Tootie, made me think of news I just heard about traces of Round Out (weed killer) in some cereals.....Cheerios and Quaker Oats mentioned....YIKES....what is safe anymore!!?

Got to go......back in couple of days.....take care.

Happy Thursday!l

L ... Lemon Meringue Pie  😀😀😀

NEXT ..... M

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Have a great time walker and enjoy yourself!  Laughed about your comment of Tootie'sPD!!  We will have to have a "good" BAT to ensure that they know we are still around.

The new donut cushion is better and I will keep it.  These things work much better while sitting on/in a chair than reclining on a bed propped up with a gazillion pillows.  I will find a way!!!!!!! Yeah, when the pain is gone - ha!

We will have a hot one - 100+ today, but I will not be outside to "enjoy" it.  kittyfan, upsetting about the thrift store.  You seemed to be the only one with any inclination to keep it going properly.  Keep us posted about Chris at the diner, he sounds like such a nice young man.

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosa time?

N is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... its' raining today ... we are at 72 now and our high will be 80 ...

cookie, so glad that you found a pillow with some comfort ... hopefully, each day gets better and better for you!! Woman Happy

kittyfan, hope you have a good day, wherever you may "buzz" to ..

walker, hope you are having a good time ... it's always nice to get away, even for a short while ..

Not much going on today ... just the usual everyday chores ... Have a good Friday ... see you later ... pouring and passing ..

N ~ Now is a perfect time for Mimosas!!

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Darn boards. Post disappeared

Will update,another time. Popping in t o say hello

O: olives

P: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Sorry about your post kittyfan.  How annoying!  There is a saved feature if you start to make another one, it pops up and voila!  I know this because I have had this happen many, many times.

Tootie, once again, send your weather!  We will be 103 today and it is already 77.  Of course, I do not go outside much - difficulty with the step to get there in the walker.  Oh WW where art thou?

Hope you are relaxing and enjoying your Royal Rest walker.  I will be enduring enjoying my Horizontal one at home.  The TB (tailbone) is far happier when sitting on a high stack of pillows moved forward to form a drop than reclinging in bed.  It has something to do with the position of the legs - I have figured this out - no brains surgeon here - HA!

Passing the coffee ~

P - Paprika - smoked of course!

Q is next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... my computer just did not want to start up today (must be tired!!)

ugh kittyfan, the good old disappearing post ... like cookie says, the save feature is great ... it appears at the top of the box where you post ... it works wonders!

cookie, we are at a cool 67 now (sending it to you!) and our high for today is 78 ... but it is raining now and is expected throughout the day ... are you feeling better with your tailbone?? (other than your stacked pillows?)

Hi to walker ...

Have a good Saturday everyone ... pouring and passing ...

Q ~ (I'll take it in our Queen's absence) ... Quesadilla

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!  Back again.....home sweet home!  Nice to get away......very peaceful and relaxing.  DH and I went to DS/DIL lake house......very pretty views from their deck and very peaceful.....ahhhh, life in the country!  At first, I felt very lonely as it was just us....usually we are there with family.....missed the activity and my Three Amigos.  But, I adjusted quickly and enjoyed the quiet time.  Now I need to get in gear for friend's visit next week.

Glad everyone is doing well and you found a better donut, cookie.  Sounds like you are working with the situation and figuring out what works and what doesn't.  When you are up to it, QA will jet down and get you and have another BAT at Tootie's......can't let the P.D. forget us!! 😂  

I better go throw some laundry in.....but, I have my priorities....got home, had lunch, took UB (like I need one..ha)......had to check in to say hi to friends.....now laundry!!

See you all later......enjoy your day!

R .... Refrigerator

NEXT ..... S

Respected Contributor

Hello ... welcome home walker!! ... your get away sounds absolutely perfect!! ... I love to sit and just take in the views ... glad you had a good time ...

We are almost ready to get my inlaws house on the market ... we're getting it painted inside and then we'll be able to get the sign on it and get rid of it ... it's been too long of a venture ...

Hope everyone had a good day ... cookie, feeling any better??

See you in the morning ...

S ~ Sandwich Bags

T ~ NEXT