Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ahhh yes! good memories of our "missing" friends ... I hope they are all doing well too!!

cookie, it sounds like you will be on the go today ... but, you know what will be waiting for you when you get home ... Smiley Happy

We will have a rainy day ... high of 52!! ... Have a  good day ... pouring and passing .... Hi to kittyfan!!

U ~ ummmm?? I'll take a guess .... UB's

V ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 😎

Beautiful sunny morning here.  It will come your way soon, Tootie!  In meantime, take advantage of rainy day there for more UBs and recuperation!

cookie, you have a full day!  While you are buzzing around, look for our Busy-Bee kittyfan!  😂

No news from me.....guess I will get breakfast and see where the day will take me......oh, yes, call for that root canal appointment......🙄😟

Happy Wednesday!  More ☕️ anyone?

V .... Vidalia Onions

NEXT ..... W

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone........quiet day in our kitchen here......hope all is well.....kittyfan still missing.....hmmmm......send out the troops to look for her!  Went out with DH mid-day....came home....took UB and .....surprise.....I forgot....really procrastinated about calling for my root canal appointment.....step one....think about it.....maybe tomorrow I will call!  I'm bad, eh?  

Dimming lights........see you in morning......💤💤💤

W .... Waiting to hear from kittyfan!  or... Worcestershire 

Sauce

NEXT ..... X

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I know about procrastination walker!  Especially when it's not something you would choose to do.  You're not bad, you are an SCC!

Yesterday was see how long you can wait day.  I got to the lab and every chair was full in the waiting room.  So I waited and waited and waited.  Next stop car wash - line was around the corner - no waiting for me!.  Got the oil changed and received some bad news.  Need new brakes and rotors $$$$. 

I did get my haircut and didn't have to wait!!!!  Making old folks wait is not nice - lol  Never did see our Busy Bee, kittyfan.

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'ing out waiting too long

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... speaking of waiting ... I had big time problems trying to sign on here today .... ugh!! oh well, I made it!! ...

Oh no cookie, sorry you got bad news on your vehicle ...

walker, it's no fun making an appointment for something that you really don't want to do ... I held off with my root canal appointment for as long as I could ...

kittyfan, hope all is well with you ...

Another dreary morning here although it is supposed to clear up this afternoon ... high of 52 ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 😎

I better be quick.....might bump into Tootie!  Nothing new to report anyway.  Today is my Three Amigos' birthday....so I am looking forward to seeing them after school.  I told them I would bring ice cream sundaes....make their own.

cookie, sorry about your frustrating day....hurry up and wait, eh?!  The older I get the less patience I have for waiting.....HA.....old folks could die waiting too long...LOL!

Then bad news on car.....😟💰💸. Good thing you have an "IN" with your hair stylist....😀.

Well.....said I would be quick......not so....better go....have a nice day!

Y .... Your turn Tootie....or kittyfan?  

NEXT ...... Z

Honored Contributor

BUMP!!!  Knew it....ha!   Hi there, Tootie!  Good to see you!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Z .... Zoom.....away I go or Zucchini

NEXT ..... A

Respected Contributor
Kittyfan buzzing by. What a,week. Busy busy. And I thought it would be quiet. Monday was my marathon day. Up early to meet troops and hit the road. We were zipping along. They were doing road work big sign warning of road work. Well worked holding stop sign and telling us to stop. Driver was chatting. He headed for ditch. Fortunately she stopped. Very unsettling. I was in back seat but in middle. I had a view. Finished that task. Then to thrift store. Finally ended my day quilting. Tuesday was trying to take care of tasks. Finally headed home bad wreck downtown. Took a detour home. Wednesday was ladies group meeting. Picked up two yummy piles on way that ended up being a long day. Finally home at eight. Back to church today for bible study and game day. Stayed to take care of plants and altar. Finally home sweet home. Tomorrow need to visit library. Sunday is a event at Opera House. But it is the weekend of the MS150. 14,000 plus bikes traveling my route. Have altar duty but my partner alreadysaidshe won T be available---sigh.

We have ladies event next Saturday. Somehow it fell to me to pull it all together. I didn't remember saying I would. Finally a good friend is moving soon. I knew it was coming but still not good news. Her DH passed a year ago and she had spent time downsizing and eploring optins. l will miss her

Happy BD to three amigos

Tootie: happy to see you parking along

Cookie: oh I feel you pain. Car issues equal $$$

A: applesauce

B: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan we are going to have to add another BUSY to your Busy Bee moniker!  I am totally the opposite.  I did all that when my kids were in school and used up all my energy.  I applaud you!

Every road in Austin has a detour to me - they are always re-doing something! Making way for all the people who are moving here I guess.  😞 

Hope the Three Amigos had a great B'day walker!  Ice cream sundae's - YUM.  

Tootie, passing you some heat and sunshine - 86 today.  That's hot enough for me.  I didn't have any problems signing in but noticed the new format for the program guide - not a fan but will get used to it.

Manicure this morning, light chores and UB's!!!

Passing the coffee ~

B = Banana Cobbler

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I don't know how you do it ... I'm tired just reading about your adventures ... what a scary experience you had going through the construction zone ...

cookie, thanks! I got your sunshine now and your warmth should be here this afternoon ... high of 62 for us today!!

walker, Happy Birthday to the Amigos ... hope they had a good day and enjoyed their sundaes ..

Much needed haircut this morning and then home for some UB's ... I'm starting to feel better each day ... later next week DH and I are going on (it's actually been planned for a while) a short get-away for our Anniversary to a vineyard area a couple hours from here ... when all this "stuff" happened, I was afraid we would have to cancel, but I think I can do it ..... we still have time to cancel if the need be ....

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

C ~ Chocolate milk

D ~ NEXT