Respected Contributor
Good morning. Sun is out but col d. I did have snow and ice. Porch is icy. Hope the Sun melts before I need to head out. Have two thrift store meetings. Have a pie on order to be picked for game day to mow

Walker you certainly are a busy lady. Such a blessing to help ouL:

L: lemon bars

M: next
Respected Contributor

The sun can work wonders with snow and ice, but be careful kittyfan, if you decide to venture out ...

I went out at noon time to shovel because it had stopped snowing ... light and fluffy 3 inches of snow ... and I wasn't in the house more than 10 minutes and it started snowing again and hasn't stopped ... I guess now it is supposed to snow until 4pm ... oh well, at least I got my exercise and was able to chat with my neighbor ...

Have a good afternoon ....

M ~ Minestrone Soup

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone......Tootie, you are getting a lot of snow (nothing new there, eh?)......but....you get your exercise and fresh air...,good thing, right!  Yesterday I actually shoveled some snow at DS's that had accumulated.....felt good....light stuff ...no problem.  It is the heavy snow that needs snow blowers, etc.

cookie and kittyfan....able to get out and about?

Tootie, do your schools have a lot of snow days due to your amount of snow?  Or do the buses roll through?

How can it be time to dim lights already?  Where do the days go?

Seems like we were just having coffee!

See you tomorrow for more coffee!

N ... Nutmeg

NEXT .... O 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nothing new here - it is still cold!  24 right now and maybe we'll get to 40, but...... we are supposed to get a heat wave in a few days - 70 on Saturday!!!  Yay, out with the flip flops!!!  

When I got to the lab yesterday, it was 18 degrees.  By the time I got gas and went to the eye doc, it was 24.  Just glad I don't have to deal with snow.  

Good report from the eye doc.  No need for glasses unless I want perfect night vision.  She said the choice is optional and I am fine without them.  

Nothing on tap today, just UB's.  Passing the coffee ~

O - Omelet

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another windy and snowy day ... 18 now with a high of 25!! ... our temps are supposed to start climbing for a warmer weekend ...

cookie, good news with your eye appointment ... no glasses?? yay!!

walker, the schools here allow 5 "emergency" days and they usually use them up (whether for snow or very cold temps) ... some years they do go over the 5 days and then they have to dip into their vacation breaks ... but for the most part, the buses just "roll through the snow" ... light and fluffy snow today again ... like you said, no problem to shovel that ...

kittyfan, were you able to get out to your meetings??

No big plans today ... cookie, I'll join you with the UB's ... anyone else?? Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

P ~ Pickles

Q ~ NEXT ... hmmmm ...

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ....the Q Lady is here!  Happy Thursday!

Sounds like we will all be warming up by the end of the week....cookie and kittyfan win the prize at 70.  Tootie and I are happy to get over 32....ha!

DH has a cold....UGH....he is a miserable patient!!!!  So, I will try to be out of the house or away from him today.  Yesterday I stopped at the store where I like meat and got what I need for a few days.  Today I need to run to my store for regular items....cheaper.  I feel like my social life is at the grocery store....HA!  Oh well...gotta do what you gotta do!

Right now I "gotta do" breakfast so see you later....coffee still on......passing to....?

Q .... Queen's Breakfast Time.....no servants to fix.....darn!

NEXT ..... R

Respected Contributor

UB Time .... I took a quick run to the store this morning too!! ... ugh!! snowy and slippery out ... glad to not have to go out again!!

walker, oh no! DH is not feeling well ... hope he feels better soon!!

See you later ...

R ~ Rice

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Another day flies by.....yikes....ever feel like you are in a revolving door?

Sunny, uneventful day......I think DH will live as long as he listens to Nurse Cratchit!! HaHa!  His nurse can be tough! Do as I say or suffer alone!!

All for this Thursday.....exciting, eh?  LOL!  See you tomorrow.

S .... Soup.....good for a cold!

NEXT .... T

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  walker, I certainly hope your DH gets better!  They are no fun when they are sick - must be waited on continually.  If I ever get sick - leave me alone!!!!  Love the nurse Cratchit!!!!

We are warming up!  Today to 49 and tomorrow - wait for it - 70!!!!  I'm so ready for warm even if it is only for one day.  Another no BAT - R&R for Tootie!

Manicure this morning and then over to see my previous pharmacist.  I miss her as she was so nice and thougtful.  I hope I will get used to the change. 

Passing the coffee ~

T = tacos

U is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... waking to laughing again ... Nurse Cratchit ... yikes!! walker, I hope your DH realizes he's much better off listening to you .. hahaha

cookie, enjoy your outing and your warmer temps ... 70 is my perfect temperature ... we are at 27 now and our high is 33 and now snow today!! yay!!

kittyfan, hope you are doing well ...

Hope everyone has a good Friday .... see you later ... pouring and passing ...

cookie, you passed on your letter ... no worries, I'll take it for you ....

U ~ UB!!

V ~ NEXT