Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, stay hunkered down and enjoy your time inside ... ice is no fun .. (even for us!)

walker, glad you had a good day ...

Have a good night ... see everyone in the morning ...

B ~ Blueberries

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  No rain or sleet or even ice here - YET.  It is 27 now and we might make it to 30 today.  Schools closed, some businesses and DD has had several cancellations due to weather. SIL is not goiing to work - dangerous drive - today either.  Unusual for us, maybe not so much for you Northern ladies.

Tootie, are you snow bound with snow drifts up to the windows?  walker?  I will definitely be staying in today.  Puzzle time and Kindle for me.  Stay safe and warm everyone!

Passing the coffee ~

C = chocolate -  as in Hot chocolate w/marshmallows

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... your weather (cookie and kittyfan) is very unusual for you ... best thing to do is stay indoors! sometimes driving is difficult even for us .. I can't imagine trying to drive when you are not used to it ... stay safe!!

We got an additional 2 inches of fluffy snow overnight ... no drifts today Woman Very Happy ... we are at 25 now and that is where we will stay ... Texas isn't that far off from us!!

Taking DM to an early doctor appointment ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

D ~ Doughnuts ... to go with the Hot Chocolate

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 

Well......it is a pretty winter scene outside but ....not a pretty scene driving!  We had snow overnight.....still snowing now....light stuff but I had to go to DD's early to get kids off to school.  It's a good thing she only lives a mile away. Roads are not good. Snow plus below freezing temperatures makes for slick roads!  This afternoon I have to meet my three amigos after school.  Again, good thing they are only a few miles away!  Boys have an after school activity today. I was going to take them to it but told DIL if weather is bad I will not drive them.....too bad!  It is not that important to risk having them out on road.  Bad enough I have to go out in it!

cookie....glad to hear your family is staying in and being safe....crazy cold weather for TX!  I assume kittyfan is in as well.

Tootie, hope driving is ok for you taking your DM to Doctor.

Stay safe......stay warm.....see you later.

E .... Egg Salad Sandwich

NEXT ..... F

Respected Contributor
I heard the wind howling. Still howling. I don't think I had precip but I was happy to stay put. Reports of icing on roads lots of business closure schools and government closed. I was up late last night with a good book.

F: French toast

G: next
Respected Contributor

Streets weren't plowed this morning so it was a slow, slushy, slippery mess but I made it with no problems ... how about you walker??

I was able to shovel the driveway before I left this morning but it has been snowing all afternoon and you would never know I shoveled!! ...

Hope everyone has a good evening ....

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hey, Tootie, I made it too!  Streets were bad this morning....like there...not plowed here.....but, got kids to school, or on bus, ok this morning and back home.....slowly!  By this afternoon weather cleared and roads cleared too!  So, met my three amigos...and did take them to their after school activity....back to their house...met my DS and said....adios!!!!  Came home ....fixed quick dinner....then DD asked if she could drop off GD for an hour.  She had a workout class and SIL/GS were at a baseball practice ( geez do these young people ever Stop?)....so, no problem....GD came in her PJs.....then SIL picked her up and she just had to go home to bed!!!   DAY IS DONE!!!!!!  I will be in bed soon too!  Love these kids.....if God gives me the energy and good health maybe I can keep up!!!!

Night All!  If I am  late tomorrow....I am sleeping!!!! 💤💤💤

H .... Ham Sandwich

NEXT .... I

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, you had your hands (and other body parts I'm sure) full with kid taxi'ing.  G'ma's meds?

kittyfan, hope you made it through this cold. We had absolutely no rain,sleet,snow or ice yesterday.  Just cold.  It is 11 degrees now and we should get up to 40.  A virtual heat wave!  

Tootie, you are getting some exercise shoveling snow.  Where do you put it?  Or do you have lots of snowmen in the yard.  

DD and SIL are going to work today and I have a doctor's appointent for my final post op on my eyes, then off to the lab and other errands.  Glad to get out - too many UB's?  Did I say that???  

Passing the coffee ~

I = Immersion blender

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another snowy day ... 11 now (just like you cookie) and our high is 20 ...

walker, after I read your post from yesterday, I was ready to go back to bed!! Woman Very Happy ... did you have your Grandma's Meds on tap??!! ... it seems as though the young ones are constantly on the go ....

cookie, when I shovel, all the snow goes at the edges of the driveway/sidewalks, onto the grass .... that's how we end of up "mountains" of snow before winter ends ...

kittyfan, how was the weather by you?? ... hope you stay warm ...

Another catch-up day for me as I didn't get much done yesterday ...  Have a good day ... stay safe and warm ... pouring and passing ..

J ~ Julienne salad

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

The cold winter weather continues in the south....wow! Of course, we expect it to continue in the north!  Crazy weather pattern!  

Glad you will be able to get out and about today, cookie.  No snow for today here so I need to get to the grocery store while I can.

Tootie.....gma's meds.....I need a daily dose....HA!  That and a few energy bars....lol!  

Speaking of needed energy, I better have breakfast and get my motor running.

See you all later.  Happy Wednesday!

K .... Kitchen-Aid Mixer

NEXT .... L