Respected Contributor

Hello ... it has been snowing since 4ish (just like they predicted) and it is cold again .... oh well, it's winter ... what do I expect??

walker, it sounds like you had a fun, fun time with the kids (isn't that what you used to do?) ... how cute that your GD ran up and hugged you!! I bet she was just so excited and proud!! and the questions ... how fun that would have been!

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow ... no waving my magic wand in the morning .... but I'll at least put the coffee on  Woman Very Happy

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning .... we are going to have a cold and snowy day ... 12 degrees now and our high for the day is 14!! ... we got about 6-7 inches of snow on top of our ice ...

Another good day to stay inside ...

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ... see you later ... coffee's ready ...

H ~ Honey

I ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor
Good morning ~ Back to basics. DD thought she could install the Ethernet and did do what the pictures said, but did not go through the administrater to hook up an SSID??????? She has the old one hooked up to the new one which may or may not be correct. According to the pictures, she is correct, me not so much. Wow Tootie, you are COLD! I wonder what it will be in walker's neighborhood? We are 27 going up to 40. Enjoy the BATless Saturday and we shall make up for it in February! Look out PD! Thanks for the coffee - pouring and passing before I get bumped by our Queen. I = Italian food (great for breakfast as leftovers) J is next
There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

We are at a balmy 6 degrees, cookie, going up to about 15! But, no snow (city area has some)  and plenty of sunshine so no complaints here!!!!  Be careful in your neighborhood, Tootie.  Snow with ice under equals danger!  (Like you needed me to tell you that...ha.)

I just read in the paper that a new "Robotic Maid" may be for sale in the future!  Sign me up....ha!  

Inside day for me too here.....starting a new puzzle.....this one is the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, N.M. .... very pretty.

Hope you have a nice day......be careful out there, Tootie.  Stay warm all and enjoy your date tonight (?), cookie.

J ... Jello

NEXT ..... K

Respected Contributor
Boy your temps make me shiver. What a,sweet group. Kids at that age are so fun

Computer wowed. They are predicting wintry mix early next week. Will see if it makes it this far. Hoping not

K: kelloughs corn flakes

L: next
Respected Contributor

We just came in from clearing the driveway ... DH with snowblower, me with the shovel ... we had a time getting out of the house ... the wind had whipped and drifted the snow at the side of the house and with the rain, it caused frozen snow drifts ... DH had to literally push/squeeze through (the door only opened a little bit) and chop through the drifts ... it was funny though, some spots on the driveway were down to the cement and others had snow knee high .... oh well, it's all done!!

walker, have fun with your puzzle .... when you come across the basket part of the balloon, look for us ... remember we crashed the balloon fest when you were there?? maybe they got us in the shot ... haha ...

Have fun today cookie ... and have a good day kittyfan!!

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

You and your DH really had a job there, Tootie, both getting out of house and clearing driveway.  Teamwork got it done!!! Still sunny and very cold here.

I laughed at your comment about checking the balloon baskets on puzzle.  I will look.....or maybe have to sketch us in if we were missed!  Ha!

About to bake some cookies so better get at it.

See you later.

M .... Mozzarella Cheese

NEXT .... N

Valued Contributor

Good morning !  I am back in business - GS fixed us up and WOW, big difference.  I love that boy.  He and his wife took me to the WIldlife Ranch  in San Antonio.  You drive around it in your car and the animals come up to you so you can give them some of the prepackaged goodies.  One Gazelle( or animal similar) came right up to my window, stuck his head in and I feed him from my hand.  He let me pet him.  Beautiful Giraffe's as well.  Enjoyed this trip a lot. We drove through a cute little town with lots of charm and character but didn't get out and walk around - will go back for sure. (kittyfan: it was Gruene)

We stopped in South Austin at a Vietnamese restaurant for late lunch and we were one of the few tables that wasn't aisian - that's how delicious it was!  Then went home and got the Ethernet fixed and running properly.  Great day!  (I really need to get out more)

Tootie, I also laughed about checking the balloon baskets on Queen's puzzle and filling the baskets with SCC!!!!  LOL  I actually formed a mental image of your DH squeezing through the door to get out to clear snow.  LOL - appreciated the laughs.

Passing the coffee~

N = Navel Oranges

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... ahhh yes, the laughs keep us connected .... I love it!!

cookie, it sounds like you had a wonderful day with your GS/GD Woman Happy ... since you enjoyed it so much maybe you can do more!! sometimes when we just don't feel like doing something and we are "prompted" by family/friends, it ends up being a good time ... glad you had fun!!

Another cold day ... 3 now and our high will be 15!! ... a good day to do nothing ...

Paper and coffee time ... pouring and passing ... have a good day!!

O ~ Onion Rings

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

OH Happy Day for you yesterday, cookie!!!  And, today will be as well since your system is up and running good!  The mystery trip sounded like great fun too.  How nice of your GS and his wife to take you there.  I know what you mean about getting out more.  When we stay home a lot that is what we get used to doing.  Once in awhile it is good to get out.  The young people know how to do that.....go...go...go!

Snow moving in this afternoon and continuing through the night.....oh boy.....my turn in the snow!

Happy Sunday!

P .... Paper is HERE!  Pouring the coffee......and passing .....

Q .... Quiche for the Queen .... I wish...

NEXT .... R