Respected Contributor
Good morning. Yesterday evening got a lightening alert and heard thunder. Stayed in until I knew it was past. Went out to find only a brief shower. Not enough to make mud!

Yes it is a large problem at the store. One Sunday I drove by and saw some items out. One was a large cat tree. Well on Minday I arrived and didn't see it. Didn't think of it again until we were in a meeting. Our head lady said she had gotten a phone call. A lady had stopped and picked up the cat tree. She felt badly and came in to make a donation. Sometimes we will leave items out hoping they will be picked up--saving us a trip to dumpster. And the dumpster folks. I have seen folks unloading in our dumpster. One story was one of our ladies found a woman inside of the dumpster going through things. The worst part was she found the same lady again doing the same thing!!!

D: deviled eggs

E: next
Respected Contributor

We got our rain later this afternoon and the temperature has dropped to 71 cool(er) degrees ...

kittyfan, I can't believe (but have seen) people would climb into a dumpster ... I feel bad if they really are needy but I think most people just want to get something for nothing ...

Hope everyone had a good day ... see you later!!

E ~ Eggplant .... not a fan.

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, you cannot make that stuff up!  I once saw a well dressed lady arriving in a very nice car go straight to the dumpster and start in. Maybe it's a hobby?  Keep the ATTST coming!  You are providing us with some gret entertainment.  I do feel for the homeless and needy folks though.

We had thunder yesterday afternoon, but the rain didn't come up far enough for us.  I saw film on the news that looked like a hurricane just 20 miles down from us in another city!  The mosquito bombers are back!  They sure love me.  Never did before.  

Passing the coffee ~

F - French toast

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we will have a nice day ... it's kind of dreary now, as we had rain overnight (but the sun should shine later this morning)  ...  59 now and our high is 70!! perfect weather!! ...

cookie, our rain that we had yesterday was fast moving ... we had a downpour that lasted all of 5 minutes and it was gone!! ... I have not had any mosquito attacks ... yet!! ... they must like you better  Woman Wink ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... see you later ... pouring and passing ...

G ~ Grape Juice

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!! 🇺🇸

Thinking of you all and glad everyone is fine.  I have not had time to catch up on things here yet.  But, I did see you had a quiet BAT....whew.....and P.D. has not forgotten me...ha!

Having a GREAT trip visiting the best of friends!!  At friend's house on lake right now but leaving later to meet other friends at hotel on river for a few days.  Love being on water....peaceful.

Eating....drinking and very merry! 😀  No time for UBs...ha!

Take care.......I will try to write again this week while I have internet connections.

H .... Honey

NEXT .... I

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi walker, glad you stopped in!! It sounds like you are having a great time ... being on the water is just so relaxing .... Have fun!! (and have some drinks for us!! ... notice I said "some" Woman Wink)

We made it up to 70 with cloudy skies .... more like a fall day here ... but I love the temperature!!

Hope everyone is having a good day ... See you later!!

I ~ Ice ... for those drinks!

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Darn you walker for having such a good time! Glad you are enjoying everything.  Water vacations are wonderful. BTW, you still hold the prestigious place of honor at Tootie's PD.  

Tootie you are very lucky to enjoy such nice weather.  We are the same - hot and muggy.  Doc appointment this morning, then some chores and a good UB!  More coffee and then a walk.

Passing the coffee ~

J - jujubes

K is next

Respected Contributor
Good morning. I really could sleep in but not an option. Yesterday at the thrift store there was a box marked nativity. It was in the seasonal section. I knew it was there as I put it there. Well one of the ladies got it unwrapped the multiple pieces thre the paper and box away and said look at this. I wanted to be really ugly. I said yes I knew it was there and for a reason. So she wraps the pieces il and doesn't put them in a box but in a tote with a bunch of other stuff. I was not a happy camper. Then I was told about another thing being done incorrectly. I hadn't done it but I was told yo fix it. Okay I know that is the way it is but by the time I left--well after everyone else I headed home for a nap. Then Snickers got a bath. He wasn't happy with me and let me know. Seemed no one was happy with me yesterday! Hopefully today will be better. Other folks can leave early. I don't have an option. I never wanted to be the responsible party. Just no one else would step up. Sigh!!

K: kitchen

L: nrxt
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... another nice day, but a little warmer ... high of 78 today!!

kittyfan, sorry you had a bad day yesterday ... I think I would be a little upset too, with the lady who messed with the Nativity set ...  some people just don't have common sense or any concept on how to do things .... and then you get left with the clean up .... you do a tremendous job and help to keep things in operating order ... Good Job Kittyfan!!

cookie, good luck at your appointment and enjoy those UB's!!

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ... Hi to bigkat and walker ...

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Wow kittyfan!  You do get the gems.  How hard is it to follow instructions which benefit all concerned?  Sounds like you need some G'ma.s Meds or a Mimmosa.

Appointment went well.  I am fine.  Next visit in 3 months.  Glad to be home. Doc's office is 30 miles down the road apiece, but I really like her so will continue to go.  

walker, I am sure you are kicking up your heels and flaunting your crown as only you can do!  It's good to be Queen. Hello to bigkat wherever you are.

M = Mimosas   for ittyfan and the rest of us

N is next