Honored Contributor

Thought I better hop on while I have a few minutes.  After dinner it will be the final packing and maybe load some things in the car.  So, I will sign off for now.

Thank you all for your good wishes for our travels.  I will be in touch when I can from the road.  Back in ten days.

LOL about the lawn care, Tootie!  May not have to worry about the water as it is raining AGAIN!!  The poor gal who cuts my hair did have flooding in her home from the bad storm last week.  And, insurance does not cover anything!!!  I doubled her tip I felt so bad and will take her a gift card when I return.  They lost everything in basement....have to get new heating/air-conditioning, new washer/dryer....on and on.

Enjoy your dinner out on water tonight, Tootie.  I am looking forward to being on the water during the next week. Three of our five stops are on water.  Love it.....so relaxing.

Bye for now......take care......I'll be thinking of you...stay cool! 

T ... Twice-Baked Potatoes (to go with steak)

NEXT .... U ..... hope someone can think of something 😀

Honored Contributor

BUMPS!!!!  Hi cookie!  Pretty funny..easy on the fertilizer now.😂

NEXT ..... U.....FOR U!

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... our breakfast is ready ... eggs with bacon/sausage, hash browns, fresh fruit, coffee/tea and Mimosas ... come over when you can!!

Another sunny day ... high of 78!!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ... coffee's ready!!

U ~ ummmmm .... UB's

V ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Hope our Queen got off to a great start and stays safe and sound.  Tootie, breakfast is calling my name - YUM!  I wonder what we can think of for our future BAT escapades when walker returns.  We could make our own Wanted Posters?  We all would be young, thin and rich????

We will be a little cooler today since yesterday was 109!  I went outside twice.  I am on my way where the weather is nice and the food is fabulous!

Save me a Mimosa - peach is good - heck, they're all good!  Nice U Tootie - a gal after my own letter.  lol

V = vegetable stir fry

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Wow ... we did it cookie!! ... we acutally had a quiet BAT.  We sat out on the patio and just ate, drank and chatted ... so quiet in fact, the PD came back and asked "where is the trouble maker with the crown?" ... Of course we pled the 5th and I asked him politely to leave my property ....(see walker, you were missed Woman Wink)  Can we pull off another quiet BAT next week?? .... Time will tell ....

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday ... it has been raining off and on this afternoon ... cookie, glad you like the U ... it took me a while to think of a good one!!

See you later ....

W ~ Watermelon

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... thunderstorms with a high of 81 today ... this afternoon we have a graduation party ...

Time for paper and coffee .... see you later!! ....Have a good day ...  pouring and passing ...

X ~ Xxxing out thunderstorms

Y ~ Yellow Mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ So far it's just us Tootie.  We will be triple digits again today and it isn't even officially summer.  

I slept in a little this morning.  Doing nothing makes you just as tired as if you did something.  Today will be get it done day!  

Hello to our Queen - hope you and your wardrobe made it in one piece.

Time to get moving - after another couple of cups of coffee.  Pouring and passing ~

Z - zzzzzz'ing extra this morning or Zweiback

A is next

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. A toasty day here. We had a guest pastor at church this morning. Interesting fella. He had been military before entering the seminary. Served two rural congregations in area before being called to mission field. Spent three years at Grand Caymans. Shared so many things about his time both in bible class and during his sermon. Work visas for seven years. Hard to become citizen. Must be English proficient.

There is a couple at church who are in the final phases of adopting two pre teen young ladies. Another family at church adopted a baby girl and then a family of five boys. The family adopting the two girls is having a celebration next month at a local dance hall. I know it will be very nicely done. Will have to consider attending. Know the grands best--wonderful folks

Next week is thrift shop. Stopped to drop off supples. Coffee, water, snacks. While I was there a truck pulled up. They unloaded a nice table and chairs I asked them to put them inside. If we leave items out folks will help themselves! The young man said he had been part of the framing crew on our new building. We had hoped to move this month but that is delayed. Will see how it all comes into final form. So many pieces to fit together
A: Apple turnovers
B: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, your guest pastor sound very interesting.  It's nice to rotate pastors - benefits all around.  What family to adopt a baby girl and then five boys!  Did you get any weather yesterday?  DD ws coming up 183 and the lightning was pink like flames then a huge downpour.  She couldn't see 3 feet in front of her and was scared silly!

More triple digits today.  The one time I ventured outside to empty the trash, I received a love gift from one of the local misquitos.  Forgot to wear my zapper!  Inside today as well.  

walker, hope you are having a good time!  Have a great day all. Passing the coffee ~  

B - Barbacoa

C is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... wow kittyfan, adopting 6 children ... what a great family ... I never realized that people would go through the items left for the Goodwill/Salvation Army until I witnessed it myself ... we have the back of semi trucks that are manned in some supermarket parking lots where we can drop things off. We're not supposed to leave things if the worker is not there, but of course people do ... and just the other day saw a woman ripping open the bags and going through things (and making a huge mess) ...

cookie, ugh!! triple digits again??!! try to stay cool .... we had a couple of heavy sunshowers yesterday ... today more rain with a high of 78 ... glad that your DD made it home OK .... that had to be scary, the lightening, rain and trying to see where she was going ...

Hi to bigkat and walker ....  Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing ..

C ~ Celery Seed

D ~ NEXT