Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸

We had storms overnight so they must be coming your way, Tootie, passing by bigkat first.  Things are definitely WELL-WATERED here and green!  DH won't have to worry about his lawn while we are away ...ha!

Manicure this morning and then home for laundry and packing whatever I will pack......start today.....change my mind tomorrow and zip it up by Saturday with whatever is in there....lol.  Fortunately, other than one 50th Anniversary party, the trip is pretty casual.

Bye for now......cookie and kittyfan stay inside and be COOL!  No horseback riding today, cookie!  🐎😂

Happy Thursday!  Here's another cup of ☕️ for someone. 

K .... Kitchen Sink

NEXT .... L

Respected Contributor
Great win. Glad the birthday boy had a good time.

Headed to pick up my pie on way in. Pizza today. Not sure why pie but it was requested

I know about overpacking. What to he certain to have choices.

Hostess today has a little Australian Shepherd. Very sweet and a t-cup yorkie. She weighs only about two lbs. she got shaved yesterday so probably less!
L: lemons and limes
M: nrxt
Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, have fun today!! ... walker, your rain has arrived ... thunder, lightening and heavy rain ... yikes!!

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ...

M ~ Macaroni Salad

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone........another day flies by.....got my manicure...picked a new color....not crazy about it but....oh well...you picked it honey....it is ok....just not a favorite.   Then home for pre-trip prep!

I have some things set out and list made of what to take.  I think color-coded suitcases, shown in pic, would be a good idea for this trip!!  Will let you know how adventures go......

N ..... NIght-Night ....or.... Nuts ..😳...no reference here..ha!

NEXT .... O

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, it must be pick a new color week - I did the same and while it's a pretty color, it's not for me - as you so profoundly stated:  "you picked it honey" !

Color coded suitcases remind me of my ex-husband who couldn't coordinate clothes at all.  When he had to attend trade shows, seminars, etc, I had to put each outfit all together with a note tucked into it on how/what to wear.  Men can be so funny and endearing. Have a great adventure and make some great memories, you will be missed.

Tootie, bigkat,kittyfan, we're on our own tomorrow.  Sure hope we can handle ourselves accordingly.  Make our Queen proud!!!  

Another 100+ day.  Passing the coffee ~

O = Oatmeal

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... ugh!! another muggy/humid day here ... high of 82, which is cool compared to your weather cookie .... we had two tornadoes hit in the next town over ... no injuries, just lots of property damage ...

walker, maybe you can have a different color suitcase for everyday?? or every occasion?? Woman LOL ... hope you and DH have a great time and safe travels .... you will be missed, especially at BAT (but probably not by our PD Woman Wink) .... we will make you proud!!

oh yes cookie, we will make up for our Queens absence ...

Haircut this morning and then back home ... Have a good day ...

P ~ Pouring and passing the coffee

Q ~ NEXT .... take it away Queen

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸

Perfect timing.....my letter is up! 😀  Happy Friday to all!  Busy day ahead.....more laundry, pack, get haircut, etc....go, go, go.  I will check in again later.

Funny story about your ex, cookie.  Men are like that....what gets me is sometimes DH asks my opinion on what to wear but then picks something else! 🙄 They just can't help themselves...ha!!

Tootie, glad you missed those tornadoes.  Still laughing about the color-coded suitcases and pic....oh, so perfect!

Enjoy BAT gals and have some extra mimosas for me!  Give my regards to friends at P.D. 👑😀.

Bye for now....thanks for all your good wishes....back later.

Q .... Queen on the Road (oh dear....could be alerts out there...."watch for car with colored luggage"..haha) or QUICHE

NEXT .... R

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Triple digits for us. Yesterday was HOT. After game day made a shopping stop. I found some items to donate to our church bazaar. Having brunch with old co-worker/friend Been friends for many years. Shared joys and sad times

Oh the color coordination. Had a friend who was color blind. Didn't know it for a long time. One day he said something was green I knew it was blue.

Queen: have a fabulous time.

R: radish

S: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Triple digits?? yikes!! that's hot .... hope you had a good lunch with your friend kittyfan ...

We decided to go out for dinner with the kids tonight .... a nice place by the water ....

walker, hope you are progressing well with your packing ...

ETA ~ not sure if I will get a chance to hop on tonight or not ... again, have fun and safe travels to you and DH ...

PS ~ tell DH not to worry about his lawn ... I've arranged for it to be taken care of ... I will drop water from my Hot Air Balloon and cookie will fertilize from her DW .... Woman LOL

See you later ..

S ~ Steak

T ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie ~

big laugh.jpg

Fertilizer on it's way!  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.