Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Tootie, I have been watching the news coverage of the smoke covering NY and other areas out east....terrible!  
I guess you are suppose to stay inside if possible.  It looks really bad.  Guess I should not mention our nice day here...oops...just said it...sorry.  

No news....caught up on my laundry....took a walk...at least I could breathe....no outdoor activities out east.😠..heard the Yankees postponed baseball game tonight....smart....no one would come!

Hope weather gets better soon for everyone affected by this problem right now.

Q ..... Quesadillas...😉

NEXT ..... R 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, I also saw some coverage on the fires and cannot believe the smoke is so thick - horrible.  It looks so bad.  Hope you are able to stay away from it as well as you can.  I agree with walker, postponing the game was very wise.  I guess staying inside is the only option.  Take care - stay inside.

walker, glad you were able to get your laundry done and take a walk.  I feel for those in that smokey mess and glad I only have 90 degree heat. 

Shout out to kittyfan 🌺

Passing the coffee ~

R - Ramon noodles

S next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another day of staying inside ... high of 67 ... I'm glad it's not too hot since we can't open windows and if need be we have the A/C we can put on ... we went to DD's last night to pick up my frozen foods ... cars actually have ash particles from that fire on them 😲 ... no wonder they don't want us outside ... and still saw a lot of people out walking/running (and no mask!) ... sorry, I'm babbling too much about that smoke.

Today, we're going to spend the day in the basement ... since we had to move a few things around to get the freezer in, it's a perfect time to go through and get rid of "stuff" ...

Shout out to my friends ... 👋👋👋 and kittyfan, I hope you are doing well.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Stew

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

Happy Thursday!  It will be happier for some areas when the smoke clears!  Wow!  I am sorry it is so bad but have to say the news coverage is better to listen to than the usual bad stuff!  They show our area of moderate air quality.  I haven't noticed much.   Good day for basement, Tootie!  Ha!

By the way, babbling never a problem here....😂...think I might be the Babbling Queen!  HAHA!  

👋👋 to cookie and kittyfan....hope you all have a good day!

Bye for now....

T .... Taco Thursday? 😁

NEXT ..... U ....hmmmmm...🤔

Valued Contributor

Hey walker ~  

A new nickname?! - Babbling Queen or BQ for short?😂🤣😄  Sorry I couldn't resist 😊

I'll take a taco or two - Thursday or not🥰

U - hmmm, let's see...  Ugli Fruit  or  Underwhelmed with all the smoke in Canada  

V next     Hey Tootie!

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... Taco's sound good ... and how about some

V ~ VELVEETA as a side ... ?? 😂😂

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

🎼Laughing in the morning....laughing in the evening....laughing in the summertime....is that a song?  It is now!  Anyway....😂😂....laughing at the BQ title, cookie!

That would be me!  Too bad my real name isn't "Brooke"....I could be Babbling Brooke!  HA!

Today was donate to my two local grocery stores day..💸.

Copper River Salmon is in....yum!   $20 a pound but worth it.  After that tuna fish sandwiches...haha.

Is the air getting any better there, Tootie? 

Bye for now......paddling away....while babbling.....geez, I am crazy!  😂 AND...I have not had any "medicine" yet.

Guess I need it.....

W ..... 🍷🍷🍷🍷 WINE!  Cheers!

NEXT .... X 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker(a.k.a.BQ), Thank you for my morning laugh😂  I am laughing at "Brooke"  Isn't it great to be able to laugh at yourself!  Sure beats the alternative.  Wow, $20.00 a pound for the Salmon??? Glad I don't care for it or we would be broke!😃 Enjoy you $$almon.

Tootie, how are you doing in the smoke?  What  a mess for any clean up to say nothing about all the people suffering to breathe.  Getting rid of more stuff is a great idea.  I will think about it - key word "think"😄 Too hot today to do much - 96+.  

kittyfan, how are you doing after your procedure?  Hope it has given you some relief.  Any word from the TS?  I'll bet they miss you!! 

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'ing out all the fires and smoke that is affecting so many.  or Xtra Hot        Fudge on the Sundae's🍨

Y next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, "Babbling Brooke" has a ring to it!! 😁 enjoy that salmon.

cookie, you are going to be hot today 🥵 stay indoors and "think" about getting rid of things ... it's easy once you get going, but the hard part is to "get going" ... I always say, "it will be there tomorrow"

Shout out to kittyfan ... hope you are well.

The smoke has let up a little bit but the air quality is still poor ... we're supposed to get some rain this afternoon which should help with that ... we'll see. I miss having the windows opened and the sunshine ... things should improve by tomorrow though ... 🤞

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... good X cookie!

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

Happy Friday!  Happy HOT 🥵 Friday in TX!  Inside day there too!  No horse-back riding today, cookie! 🤣 And, kittyfan, how are you doing?  

Another day inside for you too, Tootie.  I hope you do get rain and it helps!  

No babbling today....no news.....$almon tonight...😋...my brain food...hope I don't ruin it....🤞.  See you later....have a nice day.

Z ..... Zucchini

NEXT .... A