Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, hope you got everything ready for your weekend so you can leave free of any last minute issues.  Hope your DH will be okay leaving his lawn again.  Soak it good  before leaving. First things first😄 Safe travels to you and Desi and enjoy the graduation and the Lake.  Proud grandparents for sure!  

No news here other than more heat - another 90+ day.  It was hot and muggy yesterday😣 -  hope today will not be a repeat of the humidity.  I did have a fun thing happen at the nail salon.  One of the ladies brought her 6-7 year old daughter with her to work - cute as a bug!  She came over to the color selection wall and asked what color I was going to choose for my toes.  I told her that she could pick out a color.  She picked a bright Barbie pink😮.  The smile on her face was wonderful.  Made my day.  Of course I chose the same color as always on my nails - creature of habit - and I love the color!

Shout out to kittyfan and Tootie - Marvelous Mimosa Maker 🥂🥂🌺🌻

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'tra Mimosas    or X'ing out humidity

Y next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, what a cute story about the little girl choosing your nail polish color ... I can just picture her cute smile ... we're having a breezy 75 degree day ... I'll direct it your way ... and we have no humidity yet!!

walker, enjoy the graduation ceremony (don't forget the kleenex) and your lunch ... safe travels to the Lake House and have a good time ...

Shout out to kittyfan, hope you are doing ok ...

I have so much more room down in the "Christmas storage" part of the basement now and this "clean out" has given me the "bug" to do more ... why save it if you're not using it??

Have a good day ... pouring passing.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Saturday!  Made it to end of week!  Tomorrow back to normal week....don't get confused without my daily reminder. 😂

👀.....👀.....looking for kittyfan....hope you are ok.  If we don't hear from you, we could send cookie over on a horse to do a "wellness check".  😂

cookie, loved the cute story about little girl at nail salon.  How nice of you to play along with her....made your day and hers!  You'll smile every time you look at your Barbie Pink toes!  

Tootie, enjoy your cool day.  I think we will still be in 80's for a couple of days and then cool down.  Keep on your roll of cleaning things out there....so true..."why save it if you aren't using it".  I need to do more of that here.  Hard to get rid of stuff but feels good when you do, eh?

Yesterday was so busy....I amazed myself at what I got done....but exhausted....fell asleep at 9:00!  Have not packed yet but that won't take long.

Bye for now....I'll pop in when I can but might be Tuesday after I return.

Z ..... Zesty Italian Dressing 

NEXT ..... A 

Respected Contributor
Argh. Gremlins got me

A: appetizers

B: next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Ah, kittyfan, the ever present Gemlins.......  Nice to hear from you and hope things are going well and you are getting some sleep.  Glad we didn't have to send me looking for you on a horse!  

walker, I hope you are on your Royal way and remembered your crown  just in case.  Lawn watered?  Desi ready?  

Tootie, now that you have cleared out one thing, there's room for more😄You are on a roll......  The only roll I have been on lately is rolling over for Molly on the bed.😊🐈😼  

Passing the coffee ~

B - Beef Brisket

C next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh kittyfan, those darn gremlins!! why can't they leave you alone?? ... glad to see you though and I hope all is going well ...

cookie, thanks for the morning laugh about your roll 😊 ...

Shout out to walker ... 👋

Finally our Lacrosse team won the Championship last night! ... the last one was in 2008 ..

We'll have a nice 74 degree and no wind ... yesterday was super windy ... DH had to take our haning plants down because they were "blowing in the wind" ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Coconut

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Good Morning Friends! ☕️☀️

Happy Sunday! Going to try and see if I can post from here using my phone. Left IPad at home. Arrived yesterday afternoon and what was first thing DH did???? You guessed it….cut the lawn. Crazy man! Me? I fixed a cool drink and sat on deck watching him..haha. DS and family arrive today. Beautiful here….peaceful and quiet in countryside!

Three Amigos had graduation..very nice …and then we had lunch together. Great guys. After we got here, one of boys sent me a message.,,”is grandpa cutting the lawn?”…😂…knows him well and probably happy boys don’t have to do it!

cookie, I laughed about you just rolling over Molly! And, Tootie, laughed too on plants “blowing in the wind”.
kittyfan, glad you could check in but Gremlins took over..😡.

OK….will see if this posts….have a good day everyone!

D….Dishwasher

NEXT …E
Respected Contributor
Good morning. Insomnia is not my friend.

Coffee pot ready

E: eggs Benedict

F: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfn, insomnia is nobody's friend!  Sorry you are unable to get some well deserved sleep.  Now e have another Gremline - Insomnia Gremlin must be related to the Posting Gremlin🥱🥺😫Where is Wanda Wand when you need her to wipe away these contentious little invaders??

walker, laughing at your DS mowing the lawn upon arrival😂  Love the message from the 3 A's🤣.  They know him well.  Glad the graduation was so nice - good lunch too.  Enjoy thepeaceful contryside.

Tootie,  Congratulations on your Lacrosse Team's Championship win!! 🏆🥇 Hope your DH was able to remove all the hanging plants before they were blown to Madagascar!  "Blowing in the Wind" - good song too.

Haircut this morning and some things to clear out.  May go out and watch the Longhorns and horses - 84 today and not too hot.  

Passing the coffee ~

F - French Toast

G next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh kittyfan, sorry about you not being able to sleep ... hopefully, you are able to get some sleep? even if it means you sleep through the day ...

cookie, enjoy watching the longhorns and horses ... we'll have a 78 degree day ... lots of haze though as we are getting smoke from yet another wildfire in Canada ... never realized that air quality could be effected from so far away ...

walker, good to hear from you ... and laughed at your DH getting the lawn cut ... first things first 😂 ... enjoy your time with the family ...

Today I'm going freezer shopping ... we noticed yesterday that my upright in the basement is not keeping things frozen 😳 ... it was a good time to go through it ... we managed to move most of the things to my refrigerator freezer in the kitchen (which is now jammed packed) and some in the smaller refrigerator freezer in the garage) I still have some bags of veggies downstairs and I hope that the freezer is keeping them cold ... fingers crossed the store has what I want and are able to deliver fast ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT