Respected Contributor
Oh Walker. Growing up so fast. Wonderful memories.

Tootie: oh I agree swings for Littles. Unfortunately they took over. Yes better t.be quiet.

Cookie: love your longhorn sightings. Many years ago my landlord had part interst with football coach. I would see them in fields.

Feeling crummy today. Ubs for sure.

Coffee pot ready. Love jelly doughty. Yum

K: kitchen

L: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.  Hope you got in a good UB or some sleep to help you feel better.  I love watching the Longhorns as they are so close to the back fence.  There were some really pretty ones the other day.  Hope to see more today.

Tootie, I remember the glider benches and how much fun they were gliding with my Dad when I was a kid.  I haven't seen one for years.  Lucky you!  Hope you had a good day with the littles.  They are so cute at their age.  We will be  86+ today but will gladly share. 🌞

walker, thank you for the reminder of the concert for Memorial Day weekend on Sunday evening honoring all those who served for us.

Congratulations to your GS on his graduation to HS✨👨‍🎓.  They grow so fast!! Enjoy the family dinner.

Passing the coffee ~

L - Lamb chops 

M next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, sorry to hear you are under the weather ... take some Grandma Meds and some long UB's 😊 feel better!!

cookie, even LG/LS love to sit and swing with me ... it is so relaxing ... we will be 81 today ... thanks, but no extra heat needed ... 🥵

Shout out to walker 👋 and thanks for the reminder about the Concert ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

M ~ MIMOSAS ... 🥂 cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Saturday!  Hope it is happy for you kittyfan and you feel better!  Insomnia hasn't helped!  💐🌼🌸🌺...for you!

Weather is going to be beautiful for next week....but, dry...not good....our water bill will be going up! 😁 

Tootie, glad you had a good day with LG and LS.  What a shame those "big kids" had to spoil the fun at park.  Making a quiet exit was smart.  Maybe they were high school seniors skipping out of school for fun...??  No excuse for them taking over though.  

I love those gliders too....DS in FL used to have one on porch.  I sat on it so much everyone started to call it "my office"...ha.  Very relaxing!

cookie, enjoy your "rocking" time watching for longhorns.  
Sounds relaxing too. 

Graduation...."promotion night" ...evening was very nice starting with good dinner.  Program was well organized and went quickly....thank heavens because we were sitting on bleachers...tough on grandparents...😆.  Bonus of evening was finding out GS was chosen out of class to be given the Distinguished Citizen and Student Award.  One boy and one girl were chosen from the class.  What an honor and we are all so proud.  He is a great kid...well liked, kind, caring, respectful, etc.  Thanks for letting me brag! 🤗

Think I will have a MIMOSA to celebrate! 😂🥂

All for now.....have a nice day....see you later.

N ..... Noodles

NEXT .... O 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Absolutely brag walker!! Congratulations to your GS, what a great honor!! ... he sounds like a well-rounded kid ... hard to find kids like that today ... kudos to his parents for raising a fine young man and to you and DH (I'm sure you had words of encouragement along the way too 😉)

See you later ...

O ~ Orange Juice ... for all those Mimosas!!

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Tootie.  He is an all-around great guy who deserves the nice award.  We were laughing at dinner last night about taking him to preschool.  After arriving,  he said he had to go to the bathroom and then we couldn't get him out!  Just wanted to sit on toilet.   He was so shy about going to preschool....think that was when he was 3.

Having a lazy day....did take a walk....had a long UB...fell asleep for 45 minutes!  I guess I didn't sleep well last night.

Time to get some towels out of dryer.   See you later.

P ..... Pancake Mix....OR....

Q ..... Queen's Quiche!  (Mimosas go with both...🤣)

NEXT .... R 

Honored Contributor

FYI ..... Memorial Day Concert ...Sunday evening...on PBS....7-8:30PM...CST and 8-9:30PM  EST.  Enjoy!  

R .... Remember the Fallen

NEXT ....S 

Respected Contributor
What a fine young man. Kudos to parents and grands. It takes everyone.

Yes tgecmemorial day concert is a must. Emotional I always cry during family stories

S: salutes to tho those who served and those who continue service

T: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Honoring Memorial Day and plan to watch the Concert tonight.  Thanks again walker for the reminders.  Congratulations to your GS    What an honor! ✨🎖👏 Distinguished Citizen and Student.  Says a lot for his parents and family.  Proud family for sure.  

Tootie, how nice to be able to share the glider with LG and LS.  Memories are in the making.  Glad you are having some warmer weather.  We will be 85 today and hopefully as pretty as yesterday..

kittyfan, hope you can get some sleep.  I have never watched the Concert since my eyes close automatically when the sun goes down and I fall asleep😪 I am hoping to stay awake so I can commerate and enjoy the Concert.

Enjoyed some Longhorns yesterday as well as all the horses.  Beautiful animals!  SIL made some of his wonderful hamburgers for dinner 😋 A delicious surprise

Passing the coffee ~

T - Tamales   and a special thank you to all those we are remembering 

U - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... thanks for the Concert reminder walker ... cute and funny memories of your GS going to preschool ... 😊

cookie, it sounds like you had a win-win day yesterday ... rocking while watching Longhorns and horses and enjoying a grilled burger ... I hope you get to see more today ... we'll be 83 today, not too far behind you ...

kittyfan, hope you are feeling better and are able to get some sleep ...

We'll have another sunny and dry day ... in fact, it's supposed to be like this through the next weekend ... perfect weather to do nothing ... 😉😁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... hmm, the U??

U ~ UB of course ... Utilizing our UB's to watch the concert to remember the fallen ... and now the V ...

V ~ VELVEETA ...

W ~ NEXT