Honored Contributor

Tootie.....rest well tonight for duty tomorrow!!  Good F!

Just came back from checking DD's house.  I just love Spring break time.....NO TRAFFIC!!!!  Next week....back to crazy normal....oh well...life goes on.  One more day of peace in community.....haha.

See you in morning!  👋👋 to cookie and kittyfan.

G ..... Golden Grahams Cereal

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, ah yes!! the no traffic during Spring Break is so nice ... our schools start their breaks on Monday ...

No other news this morning ... getting ready for my "running" day to begin ...

Shout out to all my friends ... 👋👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Ham and eggs ...

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! ☕️⛈

Happy Friday...Last-Day-of-March!  And, for us, sounds like March will go out like a Lion!  We had storms during night with more to come later today.  Hopefully, nothing too serious! 🤞

I am suppose to meet friends for lunch but would be happy to cancel it.  Weather is so unpredictable today.  Hard to enjoy a lunch while watching weather out the window.  

Get your running shoes on, Tootie...go,go,go..🏃‍♀️!

No other news in Dullsville N ... see you all later.  Hope this is a good day for you!  👋👋 cookie and kittyfan.

I ..... Iodized Salt

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... LG/LS are gone and I am tired ... UB for the rest of the night for me ... we went for a fun train ride 🚂 complete with the chug a chug, chug, chug and the whooo, whooo of the train whistle and we even stopped at the Ice Cream Store for popsicles!! but not before we picked up some dinosaurs 😂 LG has quite the imagination!!

walker, I hope you enjoyed your lunch (if you ended up going) ... we had a miserable day of rain ... that nasty, misty rain that never goes away ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh what fun. Littles can be so creative. Sounds like LG has a vivid imagination.

Cookie: missing you. Know you are frustrated.

Walker home you enjoyed your outing. Agree no fun with an eye on weather.

Coffee pot ready.

K: kitchen aid

L: next
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another day without cookie here 😠😡

No new news from me this morning ... we're going to go up to 59 today!! but ... we have a chance of rain later this afternoon and it is going to be very windy ... (again!) ... we've had a very windy Spring so far ... I got woken up during the night by a thunder and lightning storm ...

Shout out to everyone ... 👋👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

April Clipart - Free Download Images for Spring Month

Happy April ... and Happy April Fools Day!!

M ~ MIMOSAS ... 🥂 cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☕️☕️.....☕️

Welcome April 🌷!  Happy Saturday!  We ended March with some severe storms and tornadoes in IL.  Guess that was the Lion leaving....in like a lamb and out like a Lion....roaring!  Fortunately, we were ok with just rain and wind.  I did make it out to lunch and weather was ok then.

Well, we still have that extra cup of coffee here for cookie. 
She'll surprise us soon.....🤞🤞🤞🤞.

Tootie, don't you just love the imaginations of little children?  LG took you on quite an adventure.  Fun times!

Rest today.

kittyfan, any news on TS or Cafe?  You were busy trying to schedule/reschedule appointments too.  

No news here....DD and family return from Arizona today.  DH will pick them up at airport.  Many families returning after Spring Break so things will get busy in town again.

Don't be fooled today!  😂 April 1st!  I still remember YEARS AGO while working someone gave a guy at work a phone message to call Mr. Lyon....number ....which was phone number for the ZOO.  LOL!

Have a good day.....😆....keep laughing!

M ..... Milk OR.....🥂....MIMOSAS! 

NEXT .... N 

Honored Contributor

BUMPS with Tootie!  Cute pic and message.....and look what happened to my message???!!

Gremlins are here for April Fool's Day!  😠😡

N ..... NUTS!

NEXT .... O 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... what a crummy day we are having ... rain, rain, rain ... ugh!! we better have beautiful flowers after all this rain ... 🌻🌼🌷

walker, I bet your family enjoyed their warm weather vacation ... hahaha, that April Fools joke to call Mr. Lyon, with a zoo phone number, is really funny ...

Hope we have a better weather day tomorrow ... Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT