Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌷

Happy Friday!  Wishing you a happy day with LG and LS, Tootie.  This will be an easy day because they go back home later.😆

cookie....👀....looking for you....hope you are ok...maybe another computer glitch....?

kittyfan....I need the coffee this morning!  Last night was a tossin' and turnin' night for some odd reason.  Hope you are feeling better.

All for now.....I'll check back later....👀ing for cookie.

Z ..... Zucchini 

NEXT ..... A 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends .... both kids are down for a nap so I have a chance to "talk" ...

I had an email from cookie ... she said that the Q will not let her sign in this morning 😠😡🤬 but she will keep trying.

walker, hope you can get in a couple UB's today ... and you're right!! LG/LS will be going home later on 😁

kittyfan, you seem to have the same problem I do ... whenever it's garbage day, it is super windy!! Sometimes we have to chase the totes down the street.

It's a sunny but cooler 40 degree day ... See you later ...

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about cookie, Tootie.  Wonder why she had that problem.  Don't mess with us! 😡

By now I assume LG and LS have gone home.  One day is much easier assignment!  

No other news here.....have a good evening.

B ..... Butter

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... LG/LS are gone home ... we had fun and I felt really bad when DS came to pick them up ... LG was waiting for "summertime" and thought he was going outside to play ... he was upset, but letting him hold the muffins (that he made again) helped .. and all was good!! ... LS just goes with the flow 😉

UB's for the rest of the night ... See you in the morning.

C ~ Casseroles

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh sign on wowed. I have had issues in the past Also.

Cute story shout LG. Starting him out helping in kitchen. How sweet.

No news from here

Coffee pot ready.

D. Deviled eggs

E: next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... poor cookie, still no luck with getting on ...

I have no new news this morning ... we're having a rainy day here but the temp is supposed to go up to 57 ...

Shout out to all ... 👋👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

E ~ Egg Roll

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☃️

Happy Saturday!  It will be if we get cookie back on...🤞🍀🍀🍀🍀....good luck to her....so frustrating.  I will send message later on our other link.

Winter is back! Heard rain during night and now we have snow.  I think we are due for about 1-3".  Inside day!

No news here either.....have a good day everyone!

F ..... Frosted Flakes...they're are grrrrrreat...😁

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... ugh walker, snow?? and we're having heavy rains ... just had some really bad thunder and lightning ... I've never heard thunder last quite that long ... it was just rolling and rolling overhead ... it was an inside day for me too ...

See you later ...

G ~ Green Grapes ... LG's favorite

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Funny weather day here.....snow....then more flurries....temperatures warmed up....snow gone and now the sun is shining!!  🤷‍♀️ Hope your weather improved, Tootie.  No sign of cookie here yet....very strange.  I haven't checked messages yet from our other connection.

👋👋 kittyfan.....see everyone tomorrow.

H ..... Hellman's Mayonnaise

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Oh my snow!!!

Slow day for me.

Coffee pot on.

I: ice cream.

J: next