Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... oh walker! I ordered those Squirrel Brand Cashews once before too ... they are soooo good ... gone before we knew it!! 😂

We're having a cloudy but 53 degree day ...

See you later ...

O ~ Onion Soup

P ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. I don't take first appointments. Maybe when I still worked bit no more!

Those xashews sound delicious.

I didn't feel great today so UT was a UB day for me.

I didn't schedule appointments. Will get on a toll and take care but not today@@

Coffee pot ready.

P: peach cobbler

Q: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry you wern't feeling well yesterday.  Hope today is much better!  Hope you can get your appointments at your convenience.  Glad you got in a UB.  Maybe  the nice warm 81 degrees will provide a soothing day for you.  🤞

walker, laughing at your geographical description - North, East and South Dullsville😂 Sounds like an intervention from SCC may be in order. 💪

Tootie, glad you got your Spring flag up.  It sounds very cute.  DD has put her stuff out - bunnies all over.  A big beautiful bunny wreath that was made by a neighbor, who is extremely talented and creates beautiful things, is gracing our front door.  Love bunnies.  Sending some sunshine since we will be 81 today - nice and warm.🌞🌞

No news at this part of Dullsville South today. 

Passing the coffee ~ 

Q - saving for 

R - Raisin bread toast with butter and cinnamon

S next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, hope you are feeling better today ... if not, more UB's in store for you!!

cookie, I bet your place looks really nice with the bunnies that have taken over 😊

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We'll have a 53 degree day but with rain ... in fact, we're supposed to have rain for the next couple of days ... cookie, maybe your sun will make it today ... 🤞

I have to share this about LG/LS ... they were both at daycare yesterday ... since it was nice out they brought the kids outside (and it happened that LG's/LS's classes were out at the same time) ... LS fell down and started to cry ... LG went over and kissed her cheek to "make it better" ... the teacher happened to get a picture of it and sent it to DS ... ❤❤❤

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Smoothie

T ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Awww, Tootie, what a geat little boy LG is!  So sweet💕  Glad the teacher got a picture of it and sent it to your DS. What wonderful memories for tthe whole family. 

Hope the sun makes it up your way.  Spread it all around - our Queen may be cold as well. ♛🧊🧊

Bunnies all over the porch all year round.  DD loves them.  Cute little critters. 

T - Tootsie Rolls or Tooties Marvelous Mimosas 

U next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☔️

Happy Thursday!  Rain drops today....that's Spring!  Robins will be happy looking for worms (still frozen) ...ha!

Big smiles with that story about LG and LS, Tootie!  HOW CUTE!!!  Big hugs for him!  How special that the teacher was able to get a picture of that sweet moment.  Warms your heart!!  Thanks for sharing story....we need to hear about those precious moments.  Cute, cute, cute!

Bunnies are cute too, cookie!  I got my Spring things out yesterday....few bunnies....years ago a friend of my mother's made a bunny for each of my kids....I still have them...painted porcelain with ribbons around necks (two blue-one pink)...memories.....now I just remembered a few things I did not get out.😮

kittyfan, hope you feel better today!!  Get well bouquet for you....💐...and a 🐇..😁.

Bye for now......hope you have a "hopping" 😉😅 good day! 🐇🐇🐇

U .... UB....our famous Union Break!  It's a Good Thing! 😉

NEXT ..... V 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

HOPPPPING...🐇....back on...haha....before I forget....cookie, thought of you while reading cartoons this morning....one is Born Loser....a girl and boy were talking...boy says dogs are smarter than cats...girl says that is wrong....have you ever seen a cat go to obedience school?  🤣  True!!!  

Have a good day! I found my missing bunny items!  All set now.   Keep smiling! 😁

Oh no.....Tootie's letter.....😬....making a guess....

V .... VELVEETA! ...??

NEXT .....W 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... UB time!! ... walker, those bunnies from your DM's friend sound really cute ... and hand made by her ... something you'll always have ... glad you found your missing ones! ... our paper only has a few cartoons in it now ... and luckily we still get Pickles!! ... I don't remember ever seeing Born Loser in ours ... that was a cute one today!! 

We'll have the kids tomorrow ... DS called and said he has a day of meetings and they don't have daycare ... I better take a long UB now ... 😁

walker, you get an A++ ⭐ for the V ... thinking of a really good word for V is tough but you did it!!!!! 🎆🎇🧨

See you later ...

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
0h what a sweet story about the grands. Yes you will be busy tomorrow. Sweet memories.

Bunnies hopping all around.

Was windy today. Was getting trash together. Box I was throwing away took flight .

Coffee pot ready.

X: Xtra hugs to all you lovely ladies!

Y: next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... no cookie yet!. Hope all is well ...

I'll be quick ... kids are here so I'm late. 

Shout out to all ...

have a good day ... pouring and passing.

y - yogurt

z - next

I'll be back later.