Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, glad you enjoyed your pasta dinner with good fun and friends.  I cannot believe how much $$ your previous hairdresser is getting for a haircut!!  Glad you found a new gal to do a great job and less $$. 

Tootie, glad you enjoyed some nice sunshine yesterday.  We will be a lot warmer today - watch for some Southern sunshine - 73+ today.  Sad to see the snowflakes and flag go, but Spring is here - cute picture. 

It must have been laundry day yesterday -  I also did some laundry.  Done and done.

kittyfan, hope al is well with you and your hand.  Any news?  Ugh - long waits at appointments😒😕

Passing the coffee ~

E - English Muffins

F next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, it's no fun waiting at a doctors office ... hope you had a good visit though ...

walker, you're so right! a haircut makes everything better!! ... yikes!! $85 for a cut ...

cookie, how is your ankle this morning?? ... I'll be looking for your sunshine today ... mixed in with mine and it will surely feel like Spring ... 🤞

No plans today (except to get that snowman flag down) ... we're not supposed to be as windy today and our high will be 48 ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Feta Cheese

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌷

Happy Tuesday!  MARCHing on....😉...haha.  Ready for April...🌷.

X-out long wait times at doctor (or any) appointments.  I get very aggravated....out of our control, I guess.  

Speaking of appointments, I have one with eye doctor today.  That office is usually on time.  I don't like the glasses I got last year.  "Might" look at new frames but probably waste of money unless my prescription changes.

No other news from me....have a goooood day!

G ... Green Onions

NEXT .... H 

Honored Contributor

A good afternoon to you now....😁.  Back from eye doctor appointment....all ok...no changes at this time.  I forgot to take in my glasses that I don't like.  Just as well...not tempted to get new.  I wear another pair and prescription is similar....works for now.

Tootie, I posted another Chicken Salad Bake recipe.  I found it when I was looking at recipes this morning.  I thought of you because you said your DH doesn't like mayonnaise in baked recipes.  This one has soup.  It is good too.  My only problem is I love cashews and DH doesn't so guess I'll try with slivered almonds instead.  

All for now....UB time.

H ..... Honey

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... glad you had a good eye appointment walker ... as long as your other glasses still work, I guess you can wait until your next visit to get new glasses unless you start having trouble seeing.

Thanks for posting that other recipe ... it sounds delicious and DH would enjoy it ... we both like cashews, so no issue there!!

We had/are having a day full of sunshine ... 😎

See you later ...

I ~ Ice cubes

J ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Cloudy day here today. Not much happening in my corner.

Oh picking out new frames. Always a puzzle. I got message my eye exam due. I haven't called for appointment. Still need to reschedule dentist I canceled. So many appointments!!!

Coffee pot ready

J: jambalaya

K: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, thank you for posting another chicken salad bake.  It sounds really good - we love cashews too.  Love them on steamed veggies as well.  Hope your existing glasses work until your next appointment.  Selecting frames is the hardest part - so many choiices.

Tootie, glad you had some sunshine and were able to enjoy it.We will be a nice 79 today so I can send up some sun if needed🌞🌞. This up and down weather is crazy!

No news here - another day in Dullsville.  We may get a little rain.  Yesterday rained just enough to create muddy paws 😏  Saw a red bird with greyish wings -don't know which birds are which and Molly doesn''t care - she's an equal opportunity bird watcher😊

kittyfan, hope you get your appointments rescheduled with no waiting!

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kielbasa

L next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... hahaha cookie, I laughed at Molly being an Equal Opportunity Bird Watcher ... I like bird watching too ... send all the sun you want, we're in for a cloudy day with rain moving in tonight ...

kittyfan, it seems that appointments creep up on us ... hope you don't have to wait to long to schedule.

Shout out to walker .. 👋

I took my snowman flag down and replaced it with my spring one ... birds sitting on a fence surrounded by flowers 😊

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌷

Happy Wednesday!  cookie, I'm laughing with Tootie about Molly...an equal opportunity bird watcher!  😂  I am a bird watching fan too.  I would like to put up more feeders but that attracts more squirrels which drives DH crazy....which drives me crazy....haha!  

Sounds like a nice day in TX....79 is in my comfort range.

Rain moving in here today....☔️.

kittyfan, go for the most pleasant appointments first.....I'd take eye over dental.  I laugh when they say...would 8:00 be good? NO!  I don't like to move that fast in morning...haha...although wait times are shorter.

I need to get my Spring/Easter things out today.  Your flag sounds cute, Tootie.

All for now.....hope you have a good day in Dullsville East and Dullsville South.....from your friend in Dullsville North...😉😅....

M ..... Milk....or MIMOSAS...your choice...🤣

NEXT .... N 

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....UB time so checking the boards here....noticed that an item on Q program now is Squirrel Brand Brown Buttered Cashews (3 cans)...OMG are they good!  cookie and Tootie you both mentioned liking cashews so I thought of you.  I can't order because I did once and think I ate all three cans....🤣.

All for now.....store this morning....next up...get the Spring decorations out.....after UB, of course! 😁

N ..... Nuts!!  YUM! 

NEXT .... O