Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan,nice to see you posting.  Glad that your tree people are coming today - what a mess the storm created! How is your hand?  Hope your next appointment is sooner rather than later. Great G - made my mouth water😊

walker, My number 2 son gave me one of those and set it up with email but he had the password😕  I used it and loved it for a couple of years, but then gave up when it stopped letting me add more photos. Hope you finally get some nice weather and can take a nice walk.

Tootie,  got a big laugh at your Gremlins creating a book with our SCC lost posts😁😂🤣💗 Hope your weather is improving.  We will actually be 72 today!!!  A virtual heatwave!🌞 Sending some of our sunshine up North.  

Passing the coffee ~

H - Hamburgers  

I next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I hope those tree guys will be able to get that tree cleaned up for you ...

walker, what a neat idea that picture frame is!! ... you still have all the pictures in the frame and you can enjoy them whenever you want ... and I like the idea that the kids can send them to you too! ... a nice space saver too!

cookie, oh my gosh ... 72? that's perfect weather for me ... we're having a heat wave too 😂 ... 44 with a chance of rain around dinnertime ... what a crazy rollercoaster of weather everybody seems to be having.

No plans for me today except for Church of the Couch ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

I ~ Iced Coffee

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

Happy Sunday!  Mild weather in north and warming up in south!  👍  

Today is DD's birthday.  We were suppose to go out to dinner but it changed to breakfast.  Oh well, as I told her...it is her day...her way.  But, prior to that change, I had made plans to go out tomorrow morning with friends for breakfast too.  Whatcha gonna do??  Eat and enjoy!

So, better move on for now.....I'll check in again later.

J .... Juice .... Mimosas anyone? 😁

NEXT .... K 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi walker ... Happy Birthday to your DD!! 🎈... enjoy your breakfast .. I hope you chose a different spot for your breakfast tomorrow ... variety, the spice of breakfast life!! 😁

I'll have a Mimosa ... 🥂 cheers!!

See you later ...

K ~ Kiwi ... a slice on the rim of our glass

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Tootie!  Does anyone stay home to eat anymore?  Ha!  We went to DD's first choice and it was PACKED!  So....off to second choice (whew...not where we are going tomorrow).  Second place busy also but wait not as long.  It was worth the wait because breakfast was DELICIOUS!!!  I had a classic omelette made with bacon, fruit and toast on side...yum!  The omelette was good size too....some places make them so big.  Everyone had something different and all good!  GD had Cinnamon Roll French Toast that sure looked good.  Very Good start to the day.  Tomorrow I'll be having Eggs Benedict at another good restaurant...hopefully, not as busy.   Then back to Cheerios...haha.

By the way, no mimosas today....😟...but that's ok.  The place serving mimosas stopped offering breakfast.😩

I won't be needing anything until dinner.  UB time this afternoon.

Enjoy your Sunday.

L ..... Lemon Meringue Pie...😋

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, glad that you were able to get into the second restaurant ... and glad that the food was good ... your GD's Cinnamon Roll French Toast sounds delicious!!! ... enjoy your breakfast tomorrow ... did you take advantage of a long UB?? ... I did!! 😁 ... really didn't much of anything today ... I was on my laptop trying to get rid of and organizing folders and bookmarks ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

M ~ Mimosas ... to end the day ... 🥂 cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good eveninghappy BD wishes. I do love a good omlet. French toast sounded good also.

Well tree folks came this morning to take out fallen tree. Unfortunately a few things that survived the tree did nit survive. A table and chairs. Of well. Sentimental they moved my birdbath which was outside the bedroom window. Things do not get moved back.

When I walked around I saw a lot of ither things that need attention. I will catch Mt breath and decide which route to take. I am thinking someone else. We had a bit of a communication issue but ⁰it's done. I hadvto naked a decision. I knew lots of people had issues.

I watched church online. Wonderful message.

Coffee pot ready.

N: nutter butter cookies

O: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, glad you got your tree taken care of but sorry it did not survive.  Trees are wonderful things.  Hope you can get your bird bath put back into place.  

walker, It does seem like more people are  eating out!  Crowded all over!  Your breakfast sounds like it definitely was well worth the wait.  Cinnamon French Toast and a great omelet - YUM!  Enjoy Eggs Benedict today

Tootie, you are brave - every time I try to organize files and bookmarks, I lose them in outer space.  Either that or the Gremlins are bored😣 Hope you got some of the sunshine sent yesterday.  I can send more since we will be 72 again. ☀☀

No plans for Monday Moanday but laundry is always waiting. UB's are always available😊   

Passing the coffee ~

O - Orange juice for Mimosas!  Cheers everybody! 🥂

P next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we just had an earthquake! the whole house shook and pictures rattled ... 😳

kittyfan, glad that the guys finally came to get your tree taken care of ... that's too bad about your table and chairs but you are lucky as it could have been a lot worse ... I hope someone can come and get your birdbath back where it belongs.

cookie, the only reason I organize things on my computer is because DH is here and he can come to the rescue 😁 ... we did get some of your sun yesterday ... more is always welcome! 😎 ... you're right about laundry always waiting 😏

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We're supposed to get more sun today ... high of 34 ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... coffee and Mimosas!!

P ~ Pancakes ... to have with our Mimosas ...

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

Happy Monday!  Quick hello before I get ready for next breakfast outing.  🥞🍳🥓....🐷-🐷...stuffed piggy again.

Tootie, an EARTHQUAKE!!!??  So unusual for your area but it does happen.  Just turned on news so I will listen for a report of it.

kittyfan, glad the tree was cleared away.  As you said...catch your breath before tackling next project.  Always something more to do, eh?  More 💸💸 too.

cookie, happy laundry day...same here....I no sooner get things done and time to repeat!  

Better go....see you later.

Q ..... Quiche on menu would be nice!  

NEXT .... R