Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends .... ugh walker, it sounds like this Covid can creep up on anyone at anytime ... I hope everyone feels better and it doesn't hit too hard ... get it out of your system before the holidays ...

-----

We had a mild day so DH and I went out to stabilize our Nativity Scene we have out front ... it was leaning forward (from the wind) so it just required a minor hammer or two 😉😊 ... and as long as we were out there I positioned my flags where I wanted them ...they're all good until the wind picks up again ... 😕

-----

Have a good night ... see you later!

-----

S ~ Stay well ... or Spinach

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh no Covid all around. Walker push the fluids.

At the beginning of each month we do a TS purge. My assigned rack is men's pants and jackets. I also have glassware and plastics.

I normally go in on Sunday. But since my phone lost my contacts I didn't touch base with Susan. Normally she goes by after church. Considered just shoeing up to wait. Finally decided to go in this morning. I remember why I avoid it.

Men's pants and jackets were very empty.

When I arrived lots of cars out front. My preferred parking spot not available due to construction. Walked to front door. Areivedcwithbanother lady. Door locked as expected. Finally they found someone with a key. I was irritated as pone of the irregular volunteers was told to h see lp me. Hello I prefer to work solo. My own method.

I stayed a while. Susanblet me out front door. Up walks a volunteer I knew. She said they did rwo crowns and prepped a third. I am thinking major $$$$

Drove up to Mexican restaurant. Decided to get some midas for breakfast. While I was sitting there a fella walked in older but unremarkable. He went to counter. Then sat down. Server offered him enchiladas well he got his food. His back was to me. But when he finished he walked out. Nice they help out for someone in a bind.

I know one doesn't know circumstances but I believe in angels unaware.

Coffee pot ready.

T: tamales

U: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

----

walker, hope you are up and at 'em this morning.  wierd test results.  I agree with kittyfan, push those fluids!  Is Grandma's Meds considerd a fluid?🤣, Mimosas?  Keep on pushing anyway.

----

Glad you were able fix your little flag and stabilize your Nativity Tootie.  Hope there aren't any more winds.  I love to drive by and see everyone's decorations.  I'll bet the littles love it.

kittyfan, what a day at the TS.  They need to give you a gold plated key!  Men's pants and jackets are always empty - especially if you are asking for $$$😄 Wow, poor Susan 2 crown$$$ and  prepped another$$.  

I have been delegated Dog SItter - dogs must stay in and only go out with me to go potty and come back in.  They keep getting out and yesterday they got into the neighbors trash.  SIL has fixed and replaced barriers on, under and around the fence.  I wish they would build a dog run with curved fencing on top so they can't jump over and solid brick underneath.  They will still dig out.  Tenacious dogs!  I do not like being a dog sitter X 7!!😣  I do like sitting in the rocker on the patio while waiting for them to take care of business and musing seven reasons why I have cats💓💓💓. Doctors appointment this morning for regular checkup, then back to the dogs.

-----

Passing the coffee ~

----

U - Unecessary kitchen gadgets   or a long UB

V next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, glad you finally someone came along to let you in the TS ... volunteers are good but sometimes it's a whole lot easier to do things yourself ... your way! ... what a nice gesture at the restaurant ... I believe in angels too!

-----

cookie, oh no!  I guess until your SIL can figure out a better way to keep the dogs in, you'll be the keeper of the dogs! ... do they listen to you if they start to run off and you call them back?? ... that dog run you mentioned sounds perfect ... an SCC project? 😉😁

-----

walker, hope everyone continues to get better ...

-----

We'll have a rainy 45 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh, I see the V is next ...

-----

V ~ VELVEETA!! 😊

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🤧😷

Short note because I am really not feeling perky.  I do feel like I have a good ol' winter head cold.  I must be drinking a lot fluids because I was up every two hours last night.  Guess I will test again today and then call doctor.

Hope you all have a good day....stay well.  cookie, good luck with those dogs!

W ..... Water

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor

Oh no walker!!

240 Get well soon ideas | get well soon, get well, get well wishes

X ~ Xxxing out germs ... or Xtra cup of tea

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Tootie.  That is so cute and made me smile.  I have definitely tested positive.  Waiting on call from doctor regarding treatment.  More to come...

Y ...... Yummy Hot Tea Hits the Spot!

NEXT .... Z

Valued Contributor

Oh walker, sorry you tested positive.  Hope the Dr calls you quickly and you get some good sleep.  

----

Tootie, love the cute picture and  it should definitely make walker feel better!

----

Good report at the doc's and even lowered one of my meds!  Came home to let the dogs ut to take care of business.  Sat in the rocker and watched the longhorns and the dogs.  Came back to do some laundry and a late lunch.  They were pretty good but they still bark😒 Thankfully DD came home earlier than usual.  

----

Pass the Mimosas please ~

Z - zap out COVID for walker

A next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for good wishes!!  I still have not heard back from doctor...NOT HAPPY!!!!  I sometimes wonder about person on phone relaying right message!  I will be calling first thing in morning ....UPSET...unless I hear yet tonight.

Sometimes she calls after office hours.  This is very frustrating.  Before Covid, I would just be treating a head cold but now you worry about complications,etc.  DH has another doctor who called him back within a few hours of his call.  Good Z, cookie, thanks!  ZAP OUT FOR ALL!
-----
DD dropped off some of her delicious Chicken Soup this afternoon!  That might do the trick!

-----

Congratulations of good report today, cookie!  Lowering meds is always a good thing.  And, day one of dog duty went ok too.  👏👏

-----

Night all......

A ..... Almonds

NEXT .... B 

Honored Contributor

Update.....doctor just called!  She said she asked someone to call me earlier.  Nope!  Oh well, doctor is prescribing me same drug DH took.  I don't like any drugs but will do it if I have to...and because of "Covid". I'm hearing hospitals are getting full again....I don't want to end up there and be turned away.

TIRED....so off to bed I go!  See you in the morning,

B ..... Butter

NEXT .... C