Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... what a great idea walker! to have QA pick us up for dinner ... burgers were great!! now to kick back with some Mimosas before we head back home ... we're having a great time!

walker, your pork chop dinner sounds really good too!

I went through my kitchen cupboards today ... I have a big box of cups/glasses/dishes that we just don't use anymore ... someone else can get use out of them ...

My niece will be here for the week ... once she gets here tomorrow we'll plan our get together ... we don't have plans made yet ... I do know she is going to be busy catching up with everyone ... Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

W ~ Watermelon

X ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hello Ladies ~

What a great idea walker! " QA And Away"  The burgers were terrrific  Loved the Vidalia onions of course.  

Tootie,  hope you made it back in time for your niece.  Enjoyed your company and weren't the burgers wonderful.  It will be interesting to see how all the kidlets react to each other.  

kittyfan hope you got some R&R on QA and the burgers and Vadalias.

Wishing for one of you know who's Mimosas😜🥂🌻

X - X'tra Mimosas please

Y next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Thanks for the yummy burgers. Of course Vidalia onions made them extra tasty.

Watermons and mimosas.

Y: yellow mustard

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Another warm day here - 102+.  Another day spent inside.  I will use today as Silly Saturday - cleaning out all the silly stuff I have saved over the years.  Memories galore but taking up valuable Real Estate - so it's time to let go.  Now the stuff I've already saved for Goodwill is taking up all tthe  room!  Can't win this one.  

Another thanks walker for the great burgers and Vidalias. Tootie's Mimosas were perfect as always. 

Hope your niece arrived safely and her little one is cuter than a bug.  Time for a toddler party with Grammie🍦🍪🍡🧁🎈✨🎈

kittyfan hope you are staying cool inside and enjoying a well deserved UB.😊

Passing the coffee ~

Z - Zester   or better yet - Zapping out this heat ☀️🥵

A next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I like your "Silly Saturday" clean out ... it sounds like you will have a fun cleanout though when you come across all those trinkets ... good luck! I hope you can let them go ... oh my gosh! your temps are still so hot! I'll send some of my 57 degrees (which we are at now) ... you sure can use it!!

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋

No other news this morning ... we'll have a (maybe chance of rain) 76 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Saturday!  Big day for Tootie...kind of a family reunion.  Enjoy!  And a Silly Saturday for cookie!  I like that...anything silly works for me.  Good luck....guess you better sort and ship it out quick!  Bag it and don't look back.  kittyfan, TS today or off-duty for awhile?

No news from me.....going to dinner tonight at friends' home....have not seen them in awhile so looking forward to it.  No cook night for me! 👍

Have a good day!

B ..... Banana Bread

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Insomnia was a guest last night. So not welcome.

I was out early with Dogs. More deer sightings. My across the road neighbor posted some pics. Baby deer in their yard. I know they feed them. I do not. Richard was very close to trusting baby. The deet probably know they csn trust him. Very cute.

I was wondering if it was baby season as I was seeing so many deers in my yard. I have seen fawns with spots traveling by but not this year.

Tootie: TS sells lots of plates and glasses. After we reopened after Covid we couldn't keep them on the shelf. This month when I did purge very little glass. Only a few plates.
I know your neice is busy juggling seeing everyone. Hope she has time to enjoy.

Walkef: how nice friends event with no.cooking

Cookie: I am very sentimental so I tend to keep more than I should.

Heat advisory again today. We are tucked inside. Dogs are all sleeping.

C: cookies

D: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Oh yes kittyfan, the I just can't get rid of that -memories. I did manage to put some in the Goodwill bag though.  Maybe more today.  Get ready for more heat🌞🥀.  

How nice you didn't have to cook last night and got to see friends in the bargain walker!  Always nice to see friends that you haven't seen in a long time. 

Tootie, hope your niece was able to catch up with everyone and you can make some fun plans.  How nice she can stay for a week.  

We may have dog #8 now.  The lady that had him is divorcing and moving to an apartment which doesn't want dogs without $$$$$ deposit.  This dog happens to be Seven's brother!  He is a beautiful mix of Bull Mastif and Lab.  Cinnamon color and so soft.  He has had all shots, very friendly and well behaved (won't last long here😂!!)  I don't know if he's just visiting until he finds a home or perhaps he has 🤔 - knowing my DD.  Eight dogs???!!!!  

Passing the coffee ~

D - Dates          

E next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, oh boy! maybe dog number eight? and that's a big dog!! but if he needs a new home, I think he may have found the right one!! ... glad you made some progress on your cleanout ... I know it's tough, but every little bit helps 😁

kittyfan, hope you were able to get a good nights sleep ...

walker,  glad you were able to get a no cook night and enjoy a meal with friends.

My niece got in later last night, so plans have not been finalized yet ... We'll have a "chance of rain" 73 degree day ... right now the skies are clear and the sun is shining ... 😎

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

E ~ Eclairs ... yum!!

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Sunday!  Your TX heat is moving north, cookie and kittyfan.  Tuesday/Weds/Thurs....high 90's...heat index 100!  Fortunately, it won't last long.  Thanks for sharing. 😂

Eight dogs, cookie?  Oh my!  But, hey, what's one more at this point.  Wonder if the two brothers recognize each other?  Must have big dog food bill there! 

I get another night off from cooking tonight.  We are going to DD's to have an early Father's Day get together.  No one is available next weekend.  Fine with me.  Had a delicious dinner last night too.

Have to get moving.....back later......Tootie...have a fun week whenever you get together....kittyfan...."sweet dream"...insomnia frustrating.  When I get that I just think....Nights are too long...I don't like them...

Pass the yummy eclairs.....😋.

F ..... French Toast

NEXT .... G