Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Hello MissMadi - you mentioned grocery shopping and how it's changed.  I remember the good old days of actually getting something for all the $$$ spent.  Especially meat.  We love meat and fish.  

Speaking of meat, we had something new last night for dinner.  SIL grilled Lamb patties and we had Lamburgers - oh YUM, delicious and so juicy.  DD got some beautiful artichokes and they were wonderful (just like the ones I remember in CA) The weather has certainly helped to change what we eat!

Good you are finished with your shots Tootie..  Hope your  DD has no problems with hers. I still plan to wait for my doctor's appointment to get mine - hope they have them.  

How nice that you have a good little group at TS kittyfan.  Hope it stays that way.  

Seven is perking up and seems to be almost "normal".  DD will wait and see how he does today before calling the Vet.  It's always somethiing.  Now that you have your DDC walker, have  you considered long distance doggies? 😂😂.You could offer the services of QA and  fly them in.  Seven would love it - a whole new house to destroy er, uh enjoy. 

Passing the coffee ~

M - Make Mine Mimosas

N is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme for Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... not feeling it this morning ... ended up with chills and being nauseous since last night ... it's on and off and I guess it's better than actually getting the virus ...

kittyfan, glad to hear that you have a fun group to work with at the TS ... it makes it a whole lot easier to go in 😀

MissMadi, oh yes, it costs an arm and a leg now when we go grocery shopping and like you said, we really don't get much to show for it ...

cookie, glad you enjoyed your grilled Lamburgers last night ... I've never had lamb ... I just don't want to try it ... but the artichokes?? yum!! ... glad Seven is starting to feel a little better.

Shoutout to walker ... I'm sure you enjoyed your talk with your DS.

I think I'll UB it for a while today ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Nuts ... as in us or to eat!!

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☀️

Oh no, Tootie, sorry to hear you had a reaction after all.  It happened to a friend of mine as well..over in a day.  An all day UB will do the trick!  As you said, better than the virus!  I have heard a reaction shows vaccine is working.  Does that mean if we did not have a reaction, it isn't working?🥴

A good day at TS!!! 👍 Happy for you, kittyfan...put you gals in control and things will run smooth.

cookie, I love lamb.  My mother used to fix a delicious lamb roast with mint jelly...yum!  I have only fixed it once myself.  I can't get past the image of the cute little lamb so I don't anymore.  Glad you enjoyed another good grilled dinner there.  And, laughing at your suggestion for extending DDC.  HA!!!!  Let me think about that for 1 second....NO!!!!  Talk about an I Love Lucy Disaster!!! 🤣

MissMadi....my thoughts exactly on grocery shopping for two people.  I say that to myself almost every time. It is going up every week.  I spent $1.99 on a can of cranberry sauce yesterday!!  I better start paying attention to specials and stock up when I can.

Speaking of food....time for breakfast.....see you all later.....Happy Thursday!

O .... Orange Juice

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Good  afternoon  

I hope my not having a reaction was not a positive sign. Tootie feel better. Everyone says next day they feel better. 

Overcast here today. Have been enjoying my day off from TS. Tomorrow will be busy. 

Need to gather lunch etc. Don't need to linger in the morning. Early call. 

I agree about costs escalating.  Everything is more expensive. 

I am not sure if I have had lamb. Perhaps. Cookie is so lucky to have the grille master

Love vegetables. Most of them. Have a few I am not fond of. 

P:  peach pie 

Q:  next 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there.......kittyfan, glad you are enjoying your day off.  I forgot to mention earlier about grapefruit.  Yesterday when I was at the store I went into produce department.  New boxes of grapefruits were being put out where the TX grapefruit are usually.  I was so excited.  When they were done stocking, I went over only to see TX had been crossed off the sign....🥴....just said Red Grapefruit..think they were from California.  I passed....spoiled with the TX ones but may have seen the last until next season.  

Tootie, hope you are feeling better.

Time to decide on dinner ..... seems I just had breakfast...times does fly.  

P.S.  DDC open tomorrow...might be late here.

Q ..... Quesadillas

NEXT ..... R 

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~  We just had a downpour and all of a sudden it was dark. Didn't last long.   They predicted hail but we didn't get any.  The areas that did were west of us - some as big as a softball!!  Weatherman showed various places with some huge hail, some cars were badly damaged.  It's just raining now and everything is soooo green.  

walker, I have eaten lots of CA grapefruit and it is good, but not Texas good!  I love it, but can't eat too much due to some of my meds.😥  Weather continues to change our foods - I heard that VIdalia Onions will be a lot smaller - 4" rather than 5" in diameter - if you can get them! 

kittyfan, hope everthing is okay at your house - heavy rain and hail??

Tootie, I hope you are feeling better. 

R - Ramon

S is next 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Nothing going on around here other than Shadow is meowing for her breakfast -- you needed to know that - right?  We should be 73 with rain and fog.  Oh boy, more mudd.  

Good luck on opening day for the DDC walker.  Buddy may decide to move in permanently.  G'mas (dog or human) house is always a great place to be.  

Off to feed Shadow.  Have a good day all ~

Passing the coffee ~

S - Snow peas

T is next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... I think I need one more day to recuperate ... I got worse as the day went on ... super tired and ached like I got hit by a truck (along with the chills and nausea) ... feel a little out of sorts today.

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed your day off and I hope you have another good day at the TS ...

cookie, it sounds like you may be having an indoor UB kind of day ...

walker, good luck with Buddy today ...

It's going to be a rainy 48 degrees here today ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Tea

U ~ NEXT ... hmm?

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☀️

Quick hello.....DDC opening soon ...🐕‍🦺...but, got paper read and on my second cup of coffee so ready for business! 

Tootie, I am really sorry you had that shot reaction!  Hopefully, today will be better for you.  I would be out of sorts too especially when you drank a lot of water to try and avoid it.  Worked for some...not for all.☹️

cookie, I will try the CA grapefruit after your recommendation.  Good luck with your mud shop today.  Thank heavens it is sunny and dry here for my dog duty.

Happy Friday to all.....especially better for Tootie....oh, and kittyfan has busy day at TS.....have a good one friends! Hi MissMadi!

U .... UB to go with Tea! 

NEXT ...... V 

Valued Contributor

Tootie, sorry that you are feeling achy and tired.  Hope it goes away  far, far away!  I guess I am not the only one utilizing UBs today.  Take a long quiet one and feel better ASAP!

You left me with a hard one 😁😁😁😁

U -  UB'ers UNITE!!!

V is next   Tootie?