Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️😎👍

We had full kitchen yesterday....a good thing.  Another cute pic, MissMadi.  You lucked out with winter in your area.  Guess it was our turn this year.  We had plenty of it and ready for sunnier, warmer days with no snow!! 

21 to go! 🌷😁  Spring is already in the air here...👏👏.

Tootie, glad you enjoyed another good FF.  Nice the FD can do it and are well organized.  Sounds like a popular event.  Good luck with the pork recipe when you try it.  I guess you could lessen the sweetness with a little less brown sugar.  But, I'll take all the sweetness I can get...HA!

cookie, glad you are getting nice weather....now keep it and fire the weather guy...haha!  Time to get the grill going again!

DD just sent me a text to see how I am doing finding a shot.  She told me to check Walgreen's so guess I'll do that....doesn't she know I am not anxious?!?  She is, I am not...🤣.  I can wait for the J&J shot.

Happy Saturday!!  🇺🇸😷

J .... Jelly (I used to call it Juggy as a kid.)

NEXT ..... K 

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.....hope you are having a good day.  It is beautiful here....sunny and almost 50!  Kind of a lazy day for me.....I can handle that...haha!  MissMadi, I forgot to ask before......where do you like to spend time in Florida during winter?  Some friends of ours always go to one spot and rent...others own....one couple moves around the state which is fun.  Anything out of cold and snow is fun!

Bye for now.

K .... Kool-Aid....no thanks...ha!

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... glad you had a nice day walker ... after the rain stopped we had a sunny 40 degree day ... no kool-aid to go with your "Juggy"?? hahaha, that's a cute word ...

LG and DS came over this afternoon ... LG is getting around walking a lot more and is busy, busy ... they haven't gotten out to get him any shoes/sneakers ... I have hardwood floors throughout my whole house, with the exception of our family room ... he kept sliding and falling on the wood floor and conked his head a couple of times 😢 .. next time he visits, DS will remember to put those socks with the rubber grippers on the bottom on him ...

Well, grammie and grandpa are pooped!! we plan on UBing for the rest of the night ...

L ~ Lemon Juice

M ~ MIMOSAS ... yes, please!

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Cute word walker - juggy.  Reminds me of my brother who couldn't pronouce L's when he was very young.  Nice memories.  I agree with you about the shots - less and less interested and not anxious either.  We'll see what comes up next - J&J sound promising.

Tootie, what fun you must have had with LG.  Watching him slip slidding along your floors.  Sorry about the head conking but kids are resilient and keep on going back for more.  Cute as a bug at his age.

We never saw the sun yesterday but it was in the 70's - misty and overcast all day.  Today should be 78 - yeah, like I believe that!  Hopping back on the Teeter Totter of our weather.

Hi to kittyfan👋  and good night to MissMadi 🛌🏻

Passing the coffee ~

N - Never too early for a Mimosa  or Nectarines - hmm, Nectarine Mimosa???

O is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Quick hello before I bump into Tootie.  Foggy morning here.   Or is it....I am always in a fog?? HA!

Cute story about LG and your comment too, cookie.

Paper here....grabbing my coffee...I'll be back....leaving door open for Tootie.

Happy Sunday!  20 Days to go! 🌷🌷🌷🌷

O .... Oregano

NEXT ... P

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... back from shoppping ... I think I like going early on a Sunday, much better than on Saturday ... in and out and groceries are all put away!!

We'll have a dreary 43 degree day ...

Now, I'll join you with a cup of coffee ... ☕

Have a good day ...

P ~ Pepper

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

OK....I am back in right order.....glad early morning on Sunday is a good shopping time for you, Tootie.  I imagine it would be better than Sunday.  Now you just have to get to church on time and hope you get your seat!! 😂

Well, speaking of church, I better get breakfast or I will be late for church here.

Have a nice day everyone!!  See you later.  

Q ..... 🤔 Quick....ummm....ahhhh....QuesaQuiche...🤣

(couldn't decide between Quesadilla and Quiche)

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

I made it to church on time and my seat was still available ... imagine that ... I didn't have to use my "dagger eyes" 😏🤣

What a great Q you've invented ...

R ~ Relish Tray

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

😂😂😂😂....Tootie, laughing about you going to church and finding your seat....no dagger eyes needed...LOL!  Funny thing....I got the same seat at my church too.  Oh, happy day!

No other news....just put a beef roast in crock pot....trying a recipe posted here for Mushroom Roast.  My roast is only about 3# so I cut the other ingredients in half.  I'll see how that comes out.   I especially like using my crock pot on Sunday....comfort food.....until I get DH back out on the grill!  😁

Bye for now.  

S .... Slow Cooker 👍

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... pretty soon walker we'll be able to get our grills back out ... 🍔🌭🥩

I hope you enjoyed your dinner ... I make something similar using a chuck roast ... potatoes and carrots in bottom of crock pot, put meat on top and mix (1 can each of) French Onion and Cream of Mushroom soup together and pour over meat ... cook on low for 6-7 hours ... gravy can be thickened ... I'm making the Golden Pork recipe tomorrow 😀

Hope everyone had a good day ...

T ~ Turkey Pot Pie

U ~ NEXT