Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, what a way to have to wake up ... to hear noises outside and then see someone when you are just waking up and trying to figure out what is going on ... did they cut your tree down?? ... sorry to hear about your friends GS ... so young. Is it Covid related??

walker, I hope you were able to get back into the groove after getting up late ...

It's snowing here now ... storm prediction is snow from now through tomorrow ... we'll see, but it is those really big pretty flakes ... for now.

Laundry done ... taking a quick UB before I get dinner started.

See you later ...

G ~ Gravy

H ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Had to hop back on ... walker, you'll get a good laugh out of this ... DH came down from his work office and said "before we eat dinner I have to go outside" ... I said "why" ... "someone dropped their mask on our front lawn and I don't want the snow to cover it over" ... why? "because it will get buried by the snow and then kill my grass!"

hahaha!!

See you later ...

H ~ Honey

I ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Tootie:. Wow your DH and Walker and their lawns. 

Expecting rain to come in. Was nice today. 

I:. Ice cream. 

J:. Nrxt

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

LOL!!! 😂😂😂😂....oh, Tootie, too funny!!!  I get it...understand..same guy here!  Gotta love them, eh?

kittyfan, that was sad about friend's GS.  My question is same....Covid related?  Also, I would have been frightened waking up to man outside with mask.  Glad...just a tree guy.

Quiet day...,,got into groove but nothing special today.

See you all tomorrow.....

J .... Just a pinch of salt...

NEXT .... K 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening Everyone!  Getting here late again but I made it! 

@Tootie15  .... Congrats to your Bills!  Really nice win.  I followed the Bills when Jim Kelly was their best all-time QB.  After talking to my brother the Browns lost on the field but the fans feel they are still winners including me.  It was their first playoff win since 1994 and their first playoff road win since 1969.  They also had their first 10-win season since 2007 and their best regular-season record (11-5) since 1994. That's a lot to cheer for in Cleveland.

That's probably why they didn't burn the city down after the loss. 😊 So the Bills play the Chiefs with the latter QB Patrick Mahomes being observed under mandatory concussion protocol.  If he is cleared to play that should be a good game.  I'm looking forward to it and hope to be watching - Good Luck to your Bills. 

I totally understand how close cyber-friends get and experienced the same friendship at Gamers as the ladies here. We grew apart after many years and I still miss them.  I do have two Q-Friends from that group and we keep in touch on a regular basis.  I am glad I happened on this thread and welcomed by all of you.  BTW I got a good laugh out of the "mask/lawn" story.  It hits home with me, also.  We are told all the time that we have the greenest and nicest lawn in the neighborhood, no kidding!  My husband works very hard at it, also.  You should see our water bill in the spring/summer. 😲

@cookie5.... You're more than welcome and so glad I shared it with you. 

Goodnight!

See the source image

J .... James Dean Sausage

Next ... K

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie, I am still laughing about the mask on the lawn. You and walker's DH now have another member of the Green Lawn Society - MissMadi's DH!   Men are funny creatures.

Scary to wake up to a strange noise kittyfan. Good thing it was the tree guy.  Wonder if he could be related to fence guy??  Oh no he couldn't - he shows up!

Yesterday's letters were all about breakfast - made me think of BAT and Tootie's fabulous breakfasts.  

Have a great day!

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kung Pao Chicken

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I thought the same thing about the breakfast foods yesterday ... how are you feeling? are you still lightheaded? and how are you coming along with your PT?

MissMadi, thanks, and you should be proud of the Browns ... like the Bills, they were "underdog" teams ... it sounds like you are a big football fan (with all the stats) ... I (and walker) totally get the water bills in the spring/summer $$ ... Woman Very Happy

Hi to walker and kittyfan ...

We'll have a snowy 34 degree day ... Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

L ~ Linguini

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

I must be turning into a bear.  I slept in again this morning...for me 7am is late....guess it is winter hibernation.  Cold morning....why get up? But, when I did I saw a very pretty sunrise.  Happy Tuesday to all!

Another cute pic, MissMadi!  And, what a laugh that Tootie and I can share lawn stories with you too.  The DH Green Lawn Society....funny!  My DH got his training there in Pittsburgh cutting lawns in high school...ha!  Keep the customers happy!

Tootie, how is LG? 

cookie, wondering too how you are doing.  Slowly but surely you will get stronger again.  

kittyfan, hope you slept better.  Tree down?

Better get moving.....or I will lock in place.  😂

See you later.....have a nice day.

M ..... Milk for cereal .... no sweet treats today...

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
I can identify with hibernation mode. I even said that recently

Overcast today. Expecting rain to roll in.

I don't know if Deb's GS is affected by Covid. All she shared was a massive infection. I feel so for her. She has had a tough lot to deal with in life. She is such a special person

No news from my corner

N:. Napa cabbage

O:. Next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... kittyfan, what a shame about your friends GS ... thoughts and prayers to them and their family ...

LG is 13 months today ... he is still not walking on his own yet, pretty close though ... we don't see him as much as I would like, but pictures and videos do wonders!! He is doing well and growing fast ...

We actually had some sunshine today ... Smiley Happy

See you later ...

O ~ Oreos

P ~ NEXT