Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Happy Birthday, Betty White!  Go for 100!  Love her!

Congratulations to the Buffalo Bills!  Exciting!  Now GO CLEVELAND BROWNS, although I think it might be tough against Kansas City Chiefs at home.  Never say never though!!!  Fun with football.  Neither DH or I usually just sit and watch a whole game.  But, we have it on and drift in and out....or click back and forth if watching something else in TV.  You needed that information didn't you? 😂

cookie, hope each day gets easier for you.  Pets are the best they give so much unconditional love.  No easy way to let go.  There is that saying about ....in order to enjoy joys in life you have to have tears.....really???  I think I can enjoy it without tears but who am I to say???  I did not create and I don't control.

And, here I go babbling on again....must be good coffee..ha.  Tootie, good for you to get out early for shopping.  I can't move that fast first thing...haha...come to think of it....I don't move fast at all...😂.

kittyfan, hope you don't have more internet trouble...so frustrating.  MissMadi, that message for cookie was perfect!  Never had cats but applies to any pets....I have dogs waiting for me.

Happy Sunday!  

W .... Walnuts

NEXT .... X 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone!  I have to play catch-up if I don't want to fall behind.  All of you are so dedicated to keeping this thread going daily.  I think that is admirable.  Since everyone asked how I am feeling I will make it a general reply.  Getting up this morning I felt so much better.  It must have been some kind of bug. I appreciate everyone's concern.  Thanks so much!

@cookie5  .... I am so glad you loved my poem choice  and using it as a screen background.  I have many waiting at my door, dogs too.  A QFriend sent me that poem when our Maya (our 10-year-old Calico) passed away several years ago and I love it, also.  It gets easier as each day passes by but you NEVER forget the love and kisses they gave us.

@Tootie15.... I cry too every time I read it.  It is a tear-jerker but exactly how each of us feel.  To think growing up my mom didn't like cats and never had them as a child.  After meeting my husband changed all that.  My mandoline (thought it was spelled without the "e") came a little while ago FedX.  I got an Oneida, all stainless steel and I think I will love it.

Yep, maybe the Browns will play the Bills.  I am not that familiar with your QB but Curtis Mayfield is really talented. 

@walker.... How about your DH remembering Mt. Galitzen??  The sisters sold the school to Concordia and the MotherHouse is now Villa St. Joseph Senior Living.  The property looks so totally different.  I had 12 years of Catholic education, too.

@kittyfan.... Glad you also liked the poem!

That should do it.  I hope I didn't leave anyone out that left me questions.

I almost forgot.  Yesterday morning we woke up to snow.  It was really lovely!  It came down fast and we got about 2 inches but it is gone now.  Darn!

Xochitl Corn Chips

Next .... Y

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... MissMadi, sorry that the Browns didn't make it ... I didn't watch the whole game, only saw the last few minutes but it was a close game ... I don't know much about our QB either ... I do know that he is well liked and is doing a really good job ... We all post at least once a day, if not more ... we have become such good friends that if one of us is missing, we panic!! ... welcome! and I am glad you are feeling better ...

So now next week we will play the Chiefs ... I will not be watching ... a big game like this will make me too nervous!! ... I'll have to hide out in another room ...

Have a good night ...

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

We give each other a lot of smiles, fun and support here.  Right now I am smiling from both messages of MissMadi and Tootie.  Tootie, you explained it so well.  We have become such good friends...have shared a lot...my day would not be the same without "talking" to my friends here.  And, we do worry when someone doesn't "check-in".

I am sorry too that Cleveland Browns lost the game!! 😟 Kansas City Chiefs won last year so move over ....but, guess not.  Good luck to Buffalo Bills but Kansas Chiefs quarterback was injured and may be out for next game.  That would help Buffalo.  Oh well....just a game, right?

Take cover, Tootie....🤣🤣.

MissMadi...you post the best pics...funny ones.  Helps us laugh and we need that!  cookie, hope you are doing ok.  And, kittyfan....more internet problems?

Not much other news here.....see you all tomorrow.

Z .... Zesty Italian Dressing 

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Happy BD to Betty White. I always enjoyed her. She is so talented

Didn't go to services. Tgey lost audio--not just one---but sermon was posted.

We truly love and care for each other. Although we haven't met in real life.

My dad was a huge Cowboys fan. Watched many games with him. I haven't followed any tram in years.
At one time I followed ladies BB but not any more fond memories

Closing up the kitchen. Coffee ready for the morning brew.

A:. Apple fritters for our coffee

B:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Yes we are all such good friends.  Again, MissMadi, I thank you for the lovely poem.  I look at it every morning as I open my computer.  Tears still come, but so does the warmth and relief of knowing my baby is waiting.  Love the pic with the cats on their phones!

Gee Tootie, should we gather and make you a hideout?  SCC can do most anything as you know.  Haha

walker, I like your way of watching the game - clicking back and forth. I am not a sports fan but SIL makes up for that.  He doesn't miss a game!  I can hear him cheering clear back in my room!  Love that SIL of mine!

Passing the coffee ~

B - Butter for a treat on the Apple Fritters

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... haha cookie, good idea about SCC making a hideout for me ... if only we had more snow we could make an igloo and play in the snow Woman Very Happy ... there is a storm moving our way ... so maybe??

kittyfan ... ugh, technial issues with your service but glad they posted it for you ...

We'll have a 33 degree day with light snow for now with more coming tonight ...

Have a good day ... it's Catch Up Moanday for me ... pouring and passing ... it looks like we have some good goodies for our breakfast ... let's make it a smorgasbord!!

C ~ Cinnamon Roll

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

Quick...really mean it...haha....quick hello....slept in....need to have breakfast....will be back soon.

Happy Monday!

D .... Doughnuts....jelly-filled 😀 yum

NEXT .... E

Honored Contributor

Hello again......sleeping in feels good but throws me all off in routines....ha...that is probably a good thing...change is good???  Not always...😆.  No news from me anyway ... just a regular Monday.....no sun and colder so may skip a walk today.  I'll run up and down stairs a few extra times...haha.

Have a good day.....stay well...be careful....don't worry...be happy.....

E .... E-V-O-O......

NEXT ..... F

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon. 

What a day. Didn't sleep well last night. Was still asleep when I heard an odd noises. Dogs didn't bark. Heard it again. This time dogs were up. Looked out window to see a man with mask.  Of course masked. He was from tree service with utility. They needed permission to come in. I had a big pine tree that was dying and needed to come down to not affect utility lines. I hadn't been that way in a while and didn't know. Well he came to the door about five times. 

Tin the past they called. He said he tried to call but phone needed to be charged. 

Then I looked at FB. A friend who lived here with her sister for about a year--helped at TS. Went back home sbout a year ago. We had a surprise going away. Prior to Covid. 

Well she has a handsome GS.i  think 16. She posted a lovely pic at Christmas with her son and GS. 

Well she posted that she was going to hospital. He was shutting down and nothing worked to help him. She is a super person. Life dealt her a difficult hand. So sad

F:. Fiddle Faddle

G:. Next