Respected Contributor

It's MEMORIAL DAY!! Thank you to those serving and to those that have served ...

Good morning friends ... we have sunny skies today and our high will be 72 ... perfect!!

We're going over to DS today ... DH is going to help him remove a smaller tree that has suffered damamge from storms gone by ... we'll have a cookout over there ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... walker,  I thank your DH for his service ...

T ~ Thyme or Time to move on to let cookie on ... hope all is well ...

U ~ NEXT ... or maybe she just wanted to wait for the U

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

BUMP ... there you are cookie ... I was confused for a minute when I read your post ... it is Monday, isn't it?? I was thinking we were still on Sunday ... haha!!

It sounds like you had a housefull of food, fun and boys ...

See you later ... hmmm ... U?? ... let's see ...

U ~ UB ... haha!! and let's see if walker can think of a good word for the V ... (pressure's on walker!)

V ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! 🇺🇸 ☀️

Hope everyone enjoys a nice Memorial Day.  Sun is shining here......of all days for there to be a problem with our flag which we fly almost daily.  Last night when DH took it down something came off.  So, that is first task today....get it flying again!  In meantime, I took some small flags I have and put them in some flower pots. 🇺🇸🌺🇺🇸🌺🇺🇸🌺

cookie, once again a delicious grill-fest at your place!  I laughed at the thought of 7 boys under 12 running around. A zoo is right!  Nice to have them come and nice to see them go! 😂 

Tootie, enjoy your time at DS's with cookout there.  How is your DIL feeling?

Bye for now ..... Oh no.....the V for me?  STRESS! Hmmm..

V ...... Very hard ..... thinking....I need to make a cheese dip          today ..... but I forgot to buy the VELVEETA!!!!!  That's 

it .....WHEW!  

NEXT .... W 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Respected Contributor

Hello ... we had another beautiful day with a high of 71 ... we went for another bike ride ... the bike trail was packed!! ... and we had a very nice and relaxing afternoon with the kids ... walker, DIL is feeling very good ...

Hope everyone had  a good day ... walker, did you get your flag flying?? ... and what a great V ... you did good under pressure! haha!!

See you in the morning ...

W ~ Walnuts

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone......🇺🇸

Sounds like you had a very nice day, Tootie, bike ride and all.  Glad your DIL is feeling well....wishing you many happy days ahead!

DH did fix the flag pole.....leave it to Mr. Fixit!  Most of morning was dry and then rains came..AGAIN! So, brought flag in.  Storms south of us.  But, an inside day...aka ....UB day!  OK with me....busy week ahead.  

No news here......maybe I will dim lights and see you in the morning.  👋👋

X ..... Xtra coffee in morning, please! ☕️

NEXT .. Y 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  Nice to hear your DIL is feeling well Tootie and I, along with walker, wish you many happy days ahead.

walker, I was married to a "Mr. Fixit" too.  He could and did fix anything.  I do miss that.  Our flag gets battered a lot with the wind and weather - especially since it changes at a moments notice.  DD replaces it frequently.  It warms my heart to see flags flying and all they represent.  Many people here also fly the TX flag as well.  Lots of love and respect for both around these parts.

Glad everyone had a nice Memorial Day.  I enjoyed a half day of quiet and an empty house.  DD and SIL had an appointment and on the way home stopped by his folks.  Best part is, they brought me a piece of his DM's bread pudding - oh yum!  That woman can cook/bake!!!  

No plans for today, just vacuuming and maybe some laundry.  It will be 90 with a low of 74 and NO RAIN!  

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yorkshire pudding

Z is next

ETA:  Great U Tootie!!  Great V walker!  You guys are brilliant!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... thank you ladies!! we are so looking forward to being grandparents ...

walker, glad DH was able to get your flag flying ... and go figure, you put it out and then the rains come ...

cookie, it sounds like you had the best of both worlds yesterday ... peace and quiet and bread pudding to go with it ... I'm sure you enjoyed it both!!

We will have a rainy day 62 degree day ... in fact, we are supposed to have rain through Thursday ... ugh!! and for part of the weekend too!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zipping through the rain ...

A ~ Almond Milk

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸

After a miserable Winter, we are into a rainy, stormy Spring!

The midwest had some bad storms/tornadoes ..especially Ohio..yesterday!  Those missed us but tonight we are suppose to have more.  Next few days...more rain! ☹️ Good Z, Tootie!

This week we will be more mixed up than usual...haha.....today is Tuesday!!  So, Happy TUESDAY!

B .. Bread Pudding for cookie....😀

NEXT ...... C 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... taking a quick UB before I start putting laundry away ... it ended up being a cool 59 degree drizzly day ... not going to complain because it's not as bad as the storms in the Midwest ..

Hope everyone is having a good day ... see you later!

C ~ Carrots

D ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hi Tootie and all ~

We had an overcast day as well, but not drizzles, just a slightly muggy 85.  I agree, can't complain when I think of the Midwest. 

I made very good use of an all day UB!  Did see most of the Longhorns though.  They are getting so big.  GypsyRose and Shilo brought in some branches to be shredded in the family room!  There went the UB!

See you tomorrow ~

D - Dreamsicles

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.