Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 😎

Right behind you this morning, Tootie!  Glad you have a sunny day there.  Sounds like you and I both have early May anniversaries.  Ours is the 4th.  My DD is the 6th.  Your get-away sounds very nice and just what you need!!  

kittyfan, you are buzzing all around!  cookie is right....you need another busy added....so that makes you BB Bee....HA! 🐝🐝🐝. I laughed at your comment, cookie, about using up your energy years ago...me too....if we think we can't, we just need to think of kittyfan!

Saw my boys yesterday.....DH and I greeted them at bus with balloons.  Just before they got home their other grandma came over with an ice cream cake.  So, we skipped the ice cream sundaes.  

Today is a "me" day.....manicure this morning and haircut this afternoon.....most excited about haircut....ha!  Maybe out to dinner with friends later.

By the way, this...once again....new website is one of worst......I have not had problems logging on but I find it "unfriendly" website as they say.  Where is the program guide?  I used to like checking to see what was on but can't find it.  So, I just don't watch as much Q as I did at one time...good thing...ha.

My goodness my coffee has me charged up this morning......yak, yak, yak......better go.....Happy Friday everyone!!!

D .... Doughnuts with Chocolate Milk!   YUM!

NEXT .... E

Honored Contributor

Hi again......still yakking....ha!  Just wanted to say I went back and looked at the Home Page here....found on Menu the program guide.  I still don't care for the format....wish Q would quit changing this website so often.  Ever hear of KISS it?  Keep it simple......etc.

E .... Eggs to go with doughnuts and chocolate milk..😀

NEXT ..... F

Respected Contributor

Hello .... I just got back from my haircut ... ahhh, I can see again!! ... feels good!!

walker,  guess what? our anniversary is the 4th too!! how cool is that?? ... how fun that the Amigos got to enjoy their ice cream cake with both sets of grandparents ... I got so frustrated with this site the other day that I just typed in program guide in the search bar ... I'm going to have to go back and really take a look to get used to the new one ... enjoy your dinner ...

cookie and kittyfan, hope you are having a good day so far ...

See you later ...

F ~ Funfetti Cake

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Same anniversary, Tootie!!!  How about that?!!  May 4th.....good day!  Here's to us!  👏🍾

Well, nails done and hair cut.....ahhhhh.....good "me" day! 

Came home and took a walk so I can eat more tonight...ha!

I stopped at store today and saw a funny notepad....it had this funny saying about procrastination and made me think of cookie.   Said to myself....must tell cookie....got home and FORGOT IT!!!!!  🙄  I will look again next time and try harder to remember.....geez.

Bye for now.......

G .... Grapefruit....(darn, I forgot that too!!)

NEXT ...... HELP!!   I NEED HELP!!!!!   HAHA! 

NEXT ...... I 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends  ... I'm missing our BATS ... next weekend I won't be here, but how about the following weekend we start them back up again??

walker, I am laughing at your story about the funny notepad that you saw but couldn't remember what it said ... been there, done that!! ... you may just have to take a picture or write it down ... haha ...

We are going to have a cool weekend here ... 46 today with rain and tomorrow they are saying a possibility of s-s-s-snow!!?? really?? it's April ...

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ... see you later!! ... coffee's on ...

I ~ Iceberg lettuce

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Today was one of the very very few days I have gotten up when it is light outside.  Must have needed the sleep.  

Great idea Tootie, shall we start with engraved invitations to your PD?  They surely missed us - Ha!

walker, I know what you mean about not remembering - 

Q doing nothing kitty.jpg

Fits me to a T don't you think?  We will be warm - 85 today and perfect for trying to finish what I was doing yesterday  

Pouring and passing ~

J = Jamba juice

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 😎

Another sunny-side-up morning here!  Not real warm but I will take sun and 50's. Mon/Tues I see where we may be close to 80!  Spring is funny with temperatures all over the place. 

Tootie, glad you are feeling better and ready for BAT again.

But, no adventures right away......just good friends, good food....and "spirits"......relax and enjoy......Queen will be catering it.  cookie....engraved invitations to PD....LOL!

Yes, let's show our good side ...... trouble-free BAT!  I think it is Mother's Day weekend too so we will honor ourselves!

Cute pic/cartoon, cookie!  Made me laugh.

Well, time for breakfast.....minus the good grapefruit I forgot to get yesterday.  Then chores and laundry for me.

See you later.

Happy Saturday!

K ..... Kellogg's Cereal

NEXT ...... L

Respected Contributor

It turned out to be a miserable rainy and damp day here ... a perfect day for UBing it all day ...  Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to celebrating "US" at our next BAT ... a nice and quiet, relaxing time ... laughing at the engraved invitations for the PD ...

cookie, I love the pic too!! ... too funny ...

Hope everyone has a good night ....

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.......had a busy day here just doing "stuff"....cleaning, laundry, etc.   All went well until after dinner.  Sun was shining in brightly over my kitchen sink.  I put chair by sink to adjust shade.  All I remember after that was saying....oh, oh, oh....and fell back..hit the floor....my DH came running and said "are you ok, are you ok?" ....yikes....how quick things happen.  I was able to get up and don't know how it happened but, thankfully, feel ok.  Give grandma her medicine!!  

One misstep...be careful out there!  See you tomorrow.

M .... Milk

NEXT ... N

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Oh walker!  How scary for you.  At least you had someone there to help you.  How are you feeling today?  Sometimes you get "reminders" of your accidents after several hours.  Once again, G'ma's Meds to the rescue!!!!

This being old is getting old!  The brain is so much faster than the body!  Everything is slow motion- Ha!

We are finally going to celebrate G'son's B'day for brunch today.  Between allergy attacks, work schedules and who knows what, we finally can all get together at once.  Afternoon UB's of course.  Another week of mid 80's and some rain as well.  

Passing the coffee ~

N = Nestle Crunch

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.