Respected Contributor
Toorie: sending hugs.

Walker. I know your strands appreciate the time with you!

Cookie. Oh no DDS $$$ good news about your other appointments.

I so loved the pearls of wisdom comments.

Love you ladies

M: marshmallows

N: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.......our weather is looking up....hooray!!!

FINALLY!  Maybe winter has blown away....we can only hope!   kittyfan, nice thoughts....we do have such a nice group ....small, but, we have become close.  I am worried about Tootie and hope we hear from her.  We are only cyberspace friends so I appreciate that but, always here for support....wishing we were closer to do more.   As well as we all get along, we would have a great SCC group in "real world" too.  We support you here, Tootie, and I know you feel that.....check in when you feel up to it.  

All for today......will dim the lights.....leaving cookies out near coffee pot.

N .... Noodles

NEXT .... O

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Yes, we are a small but mighty little group!  SCC to the max!  I am also thinking/concerned about Tootie.  I hope no news is good news.  Sending more thoughts and prayers to our Tootie.

Last night our neighbor brought one of her outstandingly delicious Rum cakes over as a belated B'day gifts for DD & SIL.  This cake is the very best and she is keeping the recipe a secret (very old family recipe).  😢

It's Friday already!  This week went by fast.  We will be 71 today and hopefully breezy.  Good outside times (i.e. UB's)

Passing the coffee ~ 

O = Onions as in Vidalia

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🌻🌷😎

I need to buy new sunglasses and better do it today....sunny days ahead....hip, hip, hooray!

Oh my gosh, does that Rum Cake sound delicious, cookie!

Thoughtful neighbor there!  I have a funny joke Rum Cake recipe.  I should look for it and post it here.  Now for the real recipe.......hmmmmm.....share if you ever get it....probably not though. 🙁

Hope you all have a nice Friday.  I am heading out to run errands.  See you later......after I return and take my UB...ha!

QM used to make a Vidalia Onion Chicken dinner, cookie, so your O made me think of it.  I like those onions....actually, I like all onions but they don't always love me back....lol.

P ..... Prayers 🙏 for Tootie or Peaches

Q ..... Queen's Quiche (I need to make that a real recipe.)

NEXT ...... R

Honored Contributor

Day has flown by....weather so nice here.....found my Rum Cake recipe.....guess I will post it in forum since it is long.

Let me know what you think if you read it.

All for now.......

R .... RUM CAKE, of course!

NEXT ..... S

Valued Contributor

Great recipe walker!  I actually do like Rum.  Still laughing.  Thanks for providing me with some Friday night entertainment 😊

Hope we hear from Tootie.  See you tomorrow ~

S - Steak

T is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Still concerned about Tootie.  Sending her some good thoughts and love.

GlittersparkleHeartsgifanimationbylefkoilykoi4.gif

No plans for today - maybe T storms later. I re-read your recipe walker and am laughing again this morning!  This world needs  more laughter!!!  

Passing the coffee ~

T - is for Tootie    or Tootsie Rolls

U is MINE!

V is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🌻❤️

Nice message for Tootie, cookie!  I am concerned as well but hoping she is doing ok.  SCC missing an important link!

You are right, cookie, we need more laughter!  Glad you enjoyed the recipe!  It made me laugh again too.  I had a hard time typing it because that darn auto-correct kept wanting to change words!  I have a couple of other funny recipes to share another time.

I am going to watch the funeral...."celebration" ...for Barbara Bush this morning.  She sure reminded me of my mother!  Blue was my mother's favorite color too.  

Cloudy day so I am not as energized as yesterday.....need to give myself a big push...get going granny......see you all later.   Have a nice day.

V ..... Vitamins

NEXT ..... W

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning my friends!! ... I have felt all of your concern, support, love and well wishes and I truly appreciate it!! ... I had my doctors appointment and had a certain "apparatus" removed and I feel so much better (sorry if TMI) I didn't do much walking, so I have to get my leg muscles working again ... almost feel back to my old crazy self ... I have missed you all!! ... and I should be able to enjoy our chats again ...

I'm going to watch the funeral too ... we bought some new patio furniture and DH is putting that together (as I type) ... we're going to have a nice sunny and warm weekend and I plan on relaxing (UBing .. like I haven't done enough of that) outside on the new chairs ...

So glad to be back Smiley Happy ... see you later!!

W ~ Waffles or We're all together again!! Smiley Happy

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Related image

HAPPY FACE ~ HAPPY FACE!

X = X'ing out Tootie's misery

Y = YAY!!!!  She's baaaack

Z = Zoomed in like a bullet!