Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Sunny Sunday!  Beautiful day coming up....deck is open, grill is out....time to fire it up....steak tonight.  Glad you had a burger treat last night, cookie, from your master griller.  Tootie, you have probably been using your grill too.  We haven't yet so tonight's the night!  Then watch concert!

kittyfan, I always cry during the stories too and then greeting family in audience....so touching.  Always well done....cookie, keep those 👀s open....😁.

Thank you all for nice comments on my GS.   Proud moment for sure!  

Yesterday was lazy day so I think it will continue today.

Hope you all enjoy your day and the concert tonight.  
cookie....7:00!!! 😆 Take your UBs before so you are awake!  Tootie has to wait until 8:00....nice advantage for us on CST.  Maybe kittyfan will have a good night's rest after! 🤞

Bye for now....

W ..... WATCH THE CONCERT! 🎺🎷🥁

(too many reminders? 🤣)

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor
God bless America from sea to shining sea

X: Xtra thoughts for those who served and are serving.

Y: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Q Memorial Day Honor 2023.jpg

I am not happy😒  I looked up PBS on DirecTV channel guide and the only one I found was for kids!  I tried again and didn't find any PBS  I guess it is not in our package - we have a large channel selection but no PBS?  Oh well, hoping for a re-run or will check out the news channels.  

Shout out to walker, Tootie and kittyfan 🔊📢✨ Enjoy this special day!

Passing the coffee ~

Y - yellow cake mix

Z next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Memorial Day Vector Art, Icons, and Graphics for Free Download

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm sure you'll be able to find some highlights from the concert ... our network didn't show it until 9:30 last night ... it was really a nice concert, although very sad to hear those stories ...

walker, I forgot to ask you how you enjoyed your first meal on the grill for this season?? ... with all of our nice weather we've had, we have been grilling a lot.

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

Yesterday I went into my cupboard to get a pan (one that I don't use all the time) and found a "puppy dog" in it 😂 .. I sent a picture to DS ... he asked LG who did it and sent a video back of LG saying "I did it!" (with the cutest grin) He told DS he put the dog in its cage ... 😂😂

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zucchini ... great on the grill.

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Monday.....Memorial Day!  🇺🇸 cookie, sorry you missed the concert.  You could probably Google it and find it on YouTube(?).  But, it is 1 1/2 hours long.  As always, an emotional program.  The personal tributes nicely done 😢.

Tootie, what a cute story about LG hiding the puppy dog in your cupboard!  Putting "dog in his cage"..😂.  You never know what you might find! 

Dinner off grill was very good last night....enjoyed time on deck before too.  We need rain but these sunny days are delightful.  More grilling to come....🍔🌭🥩😋

👋👋 kittyfan...always good to see you here...hope all is well.

Have a nice day everyone!  God Bless America!  🇺🇸

A ..... All-American Apple Pie 🥧

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor
Cpokie: you can find it on YouTube. Memorial Day concert.
Valued Contributor

Thank you kittyfan!                                   🌷 🌺🌺🌺🌷

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
I actually missed the beginning. Caught it on YouTube.

Temps warm here. Real feel about trn degrees higher. Not bad in tge shade.

Tootie: your flowers sound lovely. Walker: picturing your DH on lawn patrol.

Respected Contributor
Snafu

I enjoyed the concert. I always do. I never knew much about merchant marines the courtesy drive where I take my car was in merchant marines. Quite interesting

B: burgess on the grill

C: next
Honored Contributor

Quiet Memorial Day here.....Sat on deck reading for a couple of hours.....good book....funny...Game On by Janet Evanovich .....had not read one of hers in awhile....fast read and amusing....some characters are a real hoot.

kittyfan, glad you mentioned the Merchant Marines being recognized on program last night.  I did not know that about them either.  Nice they were given the recognition.

Bye for now.....hope you have enjoyed a nice day.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

C ..... Coffee ☕️

NEXT .... D