Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, I hope you are doing better ... but, ugh! a metal taste would not be good ... hope you can alleviate that somehow ...

Well, I don't have my tree up ... DH decided he wanted to make cookies this afternoon so the tree sits in the basement still ... that's ok though ... tree? cookies?... 🤔 I say cookies win!! 😁 So now we're aiming to get the tree up tomorrow.

See everyone tomorrow ... Have a good night ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Yes, to the cookies!  Friday...Tree Day...followed by milk and cookies! 😁  

I am feeling ok....little more energy today.  Three more days of the medication and I don't like taking extra drugs.  But, guess it has to be with Covid...be rid of it for good.  I took the pills tonight with ice cream..👍.  Hope that helps the bad taste.  Stay tuned....more tomorrow.....

Rest well...stay well......

O ....... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Oh Tootie - what a difficult decision.  Cookies win everytime.  Hope your DH ate enough so he can bring the tree up from the basement.  

walker, a great idea! - taking meds with ice cream.  Did it remove the metal taste?  If not, add hot fudge to the ice cream 😄 Glad you are feeling a little better.  

DGW - dogs were very good yesterday.  I finally got Seven to come out the door instead of trying to use the doggie door.  Sat outside and played fetch with Shilo, Gypsy and Tuff.  Gypsy is a me, me, me dog and doesn't share well, if at all.  Such fun😏  Another day outside - 78 today.  Good for me and the dogs. 

Hey to kittyfan  ~🌺☕

Passing the coffee ~

P - Peanut Butter

Q next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ...

Dog Training Clipart - Etsy

cookie, this came to my mind when you said you played fetch with the dogs and showed Seven how to get out the door ... I'm glad watching the dogs is working out for you ... enjoy!!

walker, that was a good idea taking your meds with ice cream ... laughed at cookies great idea about adding hot fudge!! ... I hope that did the trick!! and I hope your doing even better today.

kittyfan, hope you are doing ok.

We'll have a sunny 39 degree day ... we haven't seen the sun in a while ... 😎

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ Quiche for our Queen?? if she has her appetite back

R ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie ~  I love it!!  

Q Purrfect cat picture.jpg

Thank you!

R - Rice Krispies

S next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🎄

And....good morning laughs here, ladies.  Great pic for cookie that you posted, Tootie! 😆  Perfect!  Happy to hear the dog duty is working out better than expected, cookie.  The dogs realize they are not really "free" anymore...GUARD ON DUTY....DON'T MESS WITH HER! 🤣

I am feeling better today BUT that horrible taste lingers.  Ugh...three more days of it!  Funny how it bothers me most when I am sleeping....or trying to sleep.  Grin and bear it, I guess....and get some Hot Fudge Sauce...ha!  Even if it doesn't work, it sure will taste yummy!

Re.....dogs....our grand-dog, Buddy 🐕‍🦺, is coming to visit tomorrow and spend the night 🙄.  DS and DIL are having a holiday party which Buddy would probably terrorize!  So they asked if Buddy could have a sleepover.  Told DH he is on dog duty ...walks, etc.  He can handle it for one day....usually we share the walks, morning, nighttime routines but not this time.  I don't need any setbacks!

All for now....hope you all have a good day....👋👋 kittyfan...busy at TS?  See you later.  Happy Friday!

S ..... Salt

NEXT ..... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... oh boy walker! an overnight with Buddy ... at least you can take it easy while DH takes care of him 😉 ... I laughed when you said he would terrorize the party .. 😂 ... hope things are going ok with you!

We got the tree up!! and I put out the rest of my decorations ... it finally looks like Christmas here!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

T ~ Table Salt

U ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Cookie: DOGG handler on duty.

Walker: I think it is wise to forgo your gramma men's while you are on the script. May be contraindicated.

I understand the metallic issue. I have a medical that has that side-effect. 0⁰

Tootie: ho ho ho. Starting to look like Christmas.

Coffee pot ready

U: of course UB!!!

V: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Q very happy emoji.jpg

Yay for Tootie got the tree up and decorations out!!!                           ✨✨✨🧨🎉

walker, laughing at your doggie sleep over😂  Wear your Terrorizing Crown!  Hope I don't have another member of the DGW clan😃 Sounds like you are feeling better - enjoy Buddy he loves his Queen mom💖

Shout out to kittyfan ~ 🌼🌸

V - uh oh, I'm doomed😕  taking a chance - Vegetables with that creamy cheese - uh hmmm,  oh yes VELVEETA 

W next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, love the picture and I see you struggled with the V (a bit) but you thought of a very clever word 👍 😁 ... what a great way to start the morning with a good laugh ...

walker, I hope all is going better at the walker house.

Hi to kittyfan ... 👋

Later today we are celebrating LG's birthday ... I can't believe that he is going to 3!!! ... they put him in his toddler bed last night (first time) I'm anxiously waiting for a report of how he did ... he has been climbing out of his crib lately so it was time!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT