Respected Contributor
Ph Walker. I agree about men's but this is vital. Do take good care.

Cookie had good Dr's report I did not. Oh the joys of aging.

Coffee pot ready

C: Coffee. Make mine STRONG and black
D: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

-----

walker, glad to hear you finally got a call back.  Hope the meds help. Can't take care of Desi if Lucy is sick😟  I don't like takng drugs either, but they are  necessary to stay out of Hospitals as you said.  I have heard they are overflowing - again!  Get some well deserved rest and take your medsand enjoy your DD's Chicken Soup!

-----

More Dog Duty today😞 some catch up laundry and filing. Not looking forward to my "help"😄 🐕🐕  We will be77 today - good for rocking on the patio while watching the "help"  

-----

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan ~ 🥂🌻🌺☕

------

Passing the coffee - yes kittyfan, Strong and Black it is!

------

D - Deviled Eggs

E next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, what a pain to wait and wait for the doctors office to call you back ... but glad that your doctor finally did! ... I'm not one for pills either but in this case, it's a must ... feel better soon ... how is DH??

-----

cookie, good news on you lowering one of your meds! that's great!! ... happy to hear that day one of you being the Dog Master went so well 😉😁 ... enjoy your 77 degree weather!

-----

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

-----

We watched the kids last night (DS/DIL had a Christmas Dinner) ... we had a sing-a-long with LG ... Jingle Bells ... he was so cute doing the "gestures" of the sleigh "dashing through the snow" (LS was the dancer of the night 😉) ... and we also listened for Santa's bells flying in the sky watching for good boys and girls ... love the magic of Christmas!!

-----

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

-----

E ~ Enough of Covid!! ... or Everything Bagel

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🤧😷

Another day feeling crummy with head cold and not sleeping well.  Sure hope the medicine does the trick.  Desi isn't used to Lucy being sick....ha...at least he doesn't have to take care of little kids too.  He will go get my prescription this morning.  I'll keep you posted....hopefully, you can avoid getting this darn disease.  
----

kittyfan, hope you are ok since you mentioned your doctor report wasn't as good as cookie's. 🤔
----- 

Tootie, the magic of Christmas with little kids  is so special...fun years.  Sounded like fun singing with LG last night and LS the dancer.  
-----

cookie, at least you have a rocker to enjoy and weather is cooperating for dog duty!  Let them know who the boss is!

-----

All for now......have a good Wednesday!  Stay well!

-----

F ..... French Vanilla Ice Cream

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, how are you and DH doing?? ... and your SIL??

I dug out some more Christmas decorations today ... tree will go up tomorrow ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

PS ... ETA ... it looks like the paragraph problem is working again. I forgot to add my dashes and it posted the first time with spaces 😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there......I'm on the couch again where I have been most of the day.  Still feeling the same....miserable head cold. I have no appetite!  I don't even care about my special Grandma Meds so you know I do not feel well!  With any luck I can lose a few pounds with this illness.  DH did get my pills this morning so I have had my two does of those for the day.  Hope I turn a corner tomorrow.

DH is much better and I think SIL is doing good too.

All for now....see you in morning.  Let's see if it is fixed here, Tootie....🤞.  👍👏👏👏👏👏FIXED! (for now)

H ...... Honey 

NEXT .. I

Respected Contributor
Walker. Do take care. Plenty of rest.

Went to TS for a meeting. Waste of time!! The remodel has started and ACs moved. It was hot today. Stayed to do baby clothes leftvwhen it was too miserable. I was by myself at that point.

Coffee pot ready.

J: juice

K: next
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, sorry you are not feeling well.  No G'mas Meds?  Wow, you reallly aren't feeling well!  Glad DH and SIL are better - now it's your turn. UB's are a necessity!

Tootie, glad your tree will be up today. It will be beautiful 🌲🌟 Glad to see the dashes aren't necessary anymore!  

kittyfan, sorry the remodeling had to start with the AC.  Yesterday was very warm and no wonder you were miserable.  Hope the remodel includes an office just for the Queen Bee😊

More dog sitting today.  Yesterday Seven got hurt on his ear lobe(from trying to escape?)and was dripping blood.  DD came home from work right away and took him to the Vet.  He came home with a Cone of Shame to cover his head bandage.  He is fine, has meds and needs to stay in and take a doggie UB.  

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kettle  

L next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, ugh! it's no fun working when you are hot ... makes it very uncomfortable ... hope the remodel isn't going to take too long??

walker, hope you are feeling somewhat better this morning ... it sounds like this really got ahold of you ... no Grandma Meds?? yeah, you really don't feel good 😉 ... spend another day UBing on the couch ... you've got to get rid of this before your trip.

cookie, oh boy, the excitement with the dogs never ends ... glad Seven is ok ... another chapter for DGW!! ... hope they (and you) have a better day today ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🤧😷

Still in "sick-bay" here but I think I have turned a corner.  I feel like I have a little more energy.  My biggest problem last night was the awful taste in my mouth.  I had heard this medication has a metal taste to it.  I finally got up and had a glass of milk which helped a little for awhile.  And, I have four more days of pills. Ugh!  Oh well....gotta do what you gotta do!  Good thing I have got the UB routine down pat!  I am very experienced at that one.  Thank you all for the get well wishes.

cookie, glad Seven is ok but what a rascal.  Is this new that the dogs are escaping?  Seems I remember some mention of it before but not so bad.

kittyfan, I laughed when cookie said the TS remodel should include an office for Queen Bee.  It should! Ha!

Hopefully, it all turns out well.

Tree trimming day, Tootie?  Crank up the music and have a fun day.  I do miss having mine...might be some laziness on my part but then I got sick this week too.

Happy Thursday!  Be Well My Friends!  

M .... Mimosas might help...extra Vitamin C

NEXT .... N