Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends!

Day Three....Desi and Lucy still together.....being with family helps...haha.  It has been a nice reunion....one of best in awhile.  In past, we have always met for weddings and who can really talk then?  This time we could gather...eat, drink, chat and enjoy time together.  So good to be with  niece, nephew and their families.  One niece got Covid and could not come. Nephew and his wife are both doctors so we were in good hands.  Had to laugh when I told them about my 5:00 medicine...they said..👍...go for it!   Today we went to an Autumn Festival here and enjoyed outdoor fun.  Great Weather.  Tomorrow we will see family for awhile in morning and start home.

cookie, I like Skippy Peanut Butter too.  Glad you are stocking up!  kittyfan, insomnia any better?  Tootie, I agree with your gift giving exchange decision. Nice of your DD to step up and suggest it.  We did that awhile ago too.  Just buy for immediate family and kids.  I am about to suggest just buy for grandkids....skip adults all together....or maybe give my kids and spouse a couple gift.  

Night all.....see you on the road tomorrow....

O ..... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Sounds like you are having a geat time walker!  Nice to have family gathered arond for good food and conversation.  Sorry your niece got COVID and couldn't make it, and lucky for docs in the family.  I like your sugestion of skipping the adults and just buy for the G'kids.  Little ones are so cute at Christmas time.🌲🎁 Have a safe trip back and ditch any yellow hats!

kittyfan, hope you were able to get some sleep! 😴🥱 Are you still seeing deers? I haven't seen any around here for awhile except for the poor sweet ones on the side of the road - which makes me very sad. 😢

We will enjoy 87 and some wind today.  Love the wind - new hairdo guaranteed😄

Shout out to our Mimosa Queen - Tootie - 🥂🌻

Passing the coffee ~

P - Pancakes

Q - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... walker, it sounds like you're having a fun reunion ... that darn Covid is still lurking, sorry your niece couldn't make it ... so, you got your 5:00 meds ok'd by doctors, no more wondering if you're doing the right thing ... hahaha!! ... safe travels as you head back home ... my kids give me a (suggestion) list of things they may want for Christmas so it makes it a whole lot easier to buy for them ...

cookie, enjoy your warm and windy day ... and your new hairdo!!

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed your pie ... while (maybe) tuning out the chatter 😊

We'll have another pleasant 70 degree day ... it's time to take out the geraniums as they are starting to die off ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ our Queen travels home or Quiche (on the breakfast menu)

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂...🚗

Happy Sunday!  Waiting on Desi again...ha.  I always get ready first.  It is easier for me to wait on him than other way around.  😁  We are meeting his brother here at resort for breakfast.  Then we will go to rented house where other family is staying.  It is beautiful ....a three mile drive up the mountain top....gorgeous views.  This is a huge ski area in winter.

cookie, I still laugh about yellow hats....fortunately, the only ones I see are on the construction workers heads....haha....too many of those!

Tootie, enjoy that 70 degree day.....last blast of nice Fall weather.  🥴.....maybe a bike ride too?

👋👋to kittyfan.

Here comes Desi....better be ready....see you later....🚗...next stop Cleveland tonight.

R .... Ready for breakfast or Rice

NEXT .... S 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Walker sounds like you have had a lovely visit. Lots of eating and drinking and talking.

I finally hot a flub a flu shot. Starting early and it's been spreading. Still no to Covid but did this one.

I haven't seen any deet lately. Not sure why.

Yesterday got caught in traffic. Big event for racing. Lots of fancy busses. Saw on the news tge private planes. Even a few big name c stars. Airport travelers dull be inconvenienced. Lots of $$$ after I got lsdy that little traffic home.

There was a celebration of life yesterday. I didn't go b ut watched online lovely lady but just didn't work out

Cut back on presents. That is my motto.

Cookie: I know there is a big game. I sm sure your GS is there. Nonthsnks. Too many problems!

S' salad

T" next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Hope our traveling Queen is safe on the road or back by now.  G'ma's Meds and a long UB is about due.  The mountain house sounds lovely.  Who would want to leave?  

kittyfan, Traffic is bad all over and it isn't getting any better😖 Shots - I get confused with all the articles about these shots.  The opinions change daily!  Oh well, it's done now and there was no pain or after affects.  Why didn't we all get sick years ago before all these fancy shots??

Tootie, hope you were able to save some Geraniums.  I remember my mother and hers.  She loved them and I carried on her tradition of planting them along side the driveway in the planters. How is LG doing with his Halloween costume?  Has he accepted the hat?  

We are supposed to be getting a storm of sorts - 84 and scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.  No plans to go anywhere anyway.  Molly and I will be watching it from the bedroom window.  She on the sill and me in the rocking chair.  Old lady with her cat😄😸

Passing the coffee ~

T - Tamales

U - next 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍂🍁....🚗

Happy Monday!  On road again soon....last leg of trip....Desi wants to get going early to try and beat some of traffic around Chicago....ugh...nearly impossible and road construction clogs everything up!  Oh well...on we go....it has been a good trip...Lucy and Desi still together...😂.

Hope you all have a good day and I will see you later....back in my nest...I hope. 😁

U .... UBs needed! 

NEXT ...... V 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... safe travels walker as you head home ... I like to get on the road early too when we travel ... see you later!

cookie, unfortunately, the geraniums are all done for the season 🙁 ... I know some people keep them in their basements over the winter and replant in the spring but we tried it once and they became very stringy ... didn't look nice and really didn't grow very good ... LG will put the dinosaur hat on to show us but doesn't keep it on very long ... he's got about a week to get used to it 😄 (if not, no big deal!) ... enjoy your storm watching with Molly ...

kittyfan, glad you were able to get the flu shot ... it seems no matter what route one tries to take you run into some kind of construction ...

We'll have another sunny and warm 70 degree day (sorry, I sound like a broken record, but we've had some terrific weather since Thursday) I can't remember having windows opened over night this late in October ...and yes, we were able to get in bike rides ... it's so nice when the temps aren't real warm ... 72 would be a perfect temp for me year round, Mother Nature are you listening?? 😂

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... hmmm, the V??

V ~ VELVEETA!! 😁

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Oh oh walker!  Look what I found flying around   ~                           

Q Yellow Fedora Hat.jpg

Thought Desi may have "lost" it 🤣  It's on its way North. Wear it well Desi!😂  He has hats, you have crowns..........ha ha.

W - Wine to drink while wearing a yellow hat

X - next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!  Thanks for the great laugh, cookie!  Love the hat but will Desi?  😂😂  We arrived home about 12:30pm.  I quickly unpacked, fixed Desi a little lunch and laid down!  I am exhausted and did not feel real good on trip home.  Might have been the dinner I had last night but Desi had same and he feels ok.  I took a nice UB...😴...then got up and had a piece of toast.  Feeling better now but doing nothing the rest of the day!  Guess I just can't take this GO-GO-GO lifestyle! Ha!  Too much in four days.  And DD said....rest up, mom, we leave a week from Thursday 😧.  It is our girls trip to North Carolina...meet DD's friend, her mom who is my friend and go to beach for three days.  Mama Mia!  But flying this time!  ✈️

I am suppose to get my flu shot on Friday....🤞.

Glad you are all fine....I will catch up and be back...maybe tomorrow.  What day is this?  Where am I? 😂 Who am I?

X ..... Xtra rest for Lucy!  Recharge Time!

NEXT ..... Y