Honored Contributor

HAHAHA!!!  That's great, cookie!!  That would be me!!  I did not hear about blueberry candy corn...😝...bad idea!

Good luck with your procrastination closet...lots of gems there I am sure!  

Sure love our light-hearted fun here....guess that is why we are such a great SCC group!! 😁

T ..... Thyme...for fun...always here!

NEXT .... U ??

Valued Contributor

Good U walker!  I will take it - ALL DAY!  Don't want to get out of practice😂

Here's to an abundant supply of Candy Corn!🤩

U -  UB's all day

V - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... I had to jump on ... cute shirt for our Queen cookie!! ... now, when you ladies get the Candy Corn, do you get the traditional colors (like on our Queens shirt but minus the crown 😂) or the ones that are orange, white and brown (chocolate) ... I like the chocolate ones!! 😋 ... and walker if you can make that bag last until Halloween, you have great will power!! mine would be gone likes cookies was ... 😂

Oh look!! the V is next ... 🤔🤔 and since the blueberry flavored Candy Corn didn't go over very well, how about ...

V ~ VELVEETA ... flavored Cany Corn??!! ... 🤢 maybe not!! I swear I'm not drinking ... I'm SCC Strong!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

HAHA....still laughing with you gals here!  You know, I don't think I have ever tried the candy corn with chocolate, Tootie.  Oh dear....not good....now I'll be looking for a bag of those!  🥴  I think I can pass on the Velveeta candy corn though...😂.

I went for a manicure this afternoon.  Now I am ready for my "Grand" celebration next week Mon-Weds.  Weather looking good so I am very excited.  Fall colors along the way should be pretty.  We will travel north through Wisconsin and then through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan....meet friends....Tues we catch ferry to island...back Weds.  Short trip but I'll take it!  "Lucy and Desi Go to the GRAND!"  😆 Oh boy....

Hope you got your all day UB, cookie...wait for snow 🤣 to come for closets....LOL! 

Now I am going to get my Halloween decorations out.

Cookie baking tomorrow...maybe...busy day.

👋👋 to kittyfan.

Bye for now.....

W ..... Walnuts

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor
Good evening TS rotation done. I still need to go back tommorrow for monthly task in my area. I did a quick bit but more needs to be done.

My sleep study should be on its way. I dropped it at the UPS box. I hope I did it correctly. No feedback except yo medical. It was an experience. I had goggled a version. Mine wS totally different. I must have given my height and weight. It consisted of a belt like device. It has a big power button in front. Well you slip it over your head and over clothes. I shad read tge instructions at least five times. One portion is a cannula in the nose. Hook it over you ears and attach to port on side. I realized I had ut on wrong. Corrected that. Then you have a large bandaid with a red light. You attach it to the ring finger non dominant hand. To use both days. Well that was difficult. I woke up to find it bunched up on my finger. When I woke up day 1 had yo look up instructions on turning it off. It would make sense to have a card with instructions rather than going on line. Day one did not disappoint. I was awake for hours before finally falling back asleep. The Two otubes are very long and just hang in the way. Day 2 I went to attach the finger monitor. No way it works stick. Took a bandaid and wrapped it around go secure it. Fingerprint had to be covered. Don't know. Dsyvtwo chsnge batteries. Usually you have arrows. Nope. Finally got them in correctly. Box was in terrible shape. When I liiked at it obvious it has been used before. Thus beat up!! Used a ton of tape. Ups store closed early #o I did drop box. He had not picked up. I was stressed hoping I did it correctly.

This was my TS week. We were short on workers but we churned it out. Last night was a sleepless one. Knew I had to be up early. I got to tge bottom of boy clothes and then girls. Boom she fills boys tib up again. Today was community city wide garage sale. They stayed late to accept donations. When I left boy what a mess. Happy it wasn't my week. Sweet Matt carried my bag and walked me to my vehicle. I knew he didn't grab lunch and I had left cookies. I told him to eat or My feelings would be hurt. He did eat a bit. I left balance and told him to eat more. Not a ll churches do food. We did before Ckvjd. When we reopened eased into food I. FRIDAY and Saturday. Nice to have a bite to eat and stop and sit. Since I usually work the back my jib to get everything ready and set out. I can leave forks in a cup and they will stand there like where is it. Okay next to plates. I always make sure we have plates and utensils. Two other ladies take one day. Susan and I do other. This week nurse Brenda bought tge best gingersnaps. Today she brought home made pickles and okra. She has a garden in her yard and loves to can. It was nice to have her share. She said she needed to leave by 2 to get home for football. She did do a bunch of work so I was okay with it.

I had the phone. Got a call. Gentleman had brought in some military uniforms. Had donated some hats he needed back. Beverly had already seen them so she was able to determine what he was looking for. He came in later to retrieve. We try to accommodate. Same day within hours maybe. Days or weeks later not so much. This was our week for uniforms. I did a lsrhectib earlier in week.walker: oh the adventures of Lucy snd De a I. Sounds delightful.

Cookie: nice book morning. Good day tonsnuggle!

Tootie; cute socks story.

X; xtra super duper hugs and kisses to all of you gal's. Enjoy the coffee claches we have

Y: next

Of candy corn. I did buy a smsll bag of tge pumpkin. I do like candy corn. Chocolate sounds good also.

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

WOW! ⭐️ - kittyfan you sure had a busy time at the TS.  Nice you were able to retrieve the uniforms and return the hats for him.  Nice of Breenda to bring hommade pickles and okra and the gingersnaps which I love!  Lucky you to have such a great friend and helper.  Sorry about the mess with your sleep study stuff.  It doesn't sound easy to figure out and you sure had to improvise😣

walker, I'll bet you wouldl like the chocolate tipped candy corn!  It is good!  I love the chocolate taste and bite it off  first 😊 then enjoy the rest!  I agree with you - pass on the Velveeta flavored ones🤢  I'll bet you can't wait to get to the Grand and enjoy the fall colors on your way.  Lucy and Desi on the road again!🚗🌟

Enjoyed a day long UB yesterday and got a lot of reading done.  Will catch up today - maybe🤔

Shout out to Tootie 🥂🌻

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yorkshire Pudding

Z - next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yikes kittyfan, lots of steps with the sleep study ... and I agree, it sounds like it would have gone a little easier if they included a card inside of you having to read up on the internet ... I hope you get some results that will help you be able to get a good nights sleep ... TS to the rescue .. glad they were able to return the hats to the gentleman ... it sounds like you got a lot of leftovers from the garage sale.

walker, your trip came up quick! ... it should be a very colorful ride ... even though short, you will have a "grand" time ...

cookie, good luck "maybe" getting caught up today! 😉

We'll have a sunny but mild 58 degree day ... maybe another bike ride and more grilling ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☕️☕️☕️

Happy Sunday!  Coffee with friends...always good!  

kittyfan, I was exhausted just reading about that sleep study!  Bravo to you for doing it.  I would have become so frustrated!  Hopefully the results come back and don't say..."need to re-do".  QM would say...Hope for the Best and Cope with the Rest".  Sometimes I do not cope so well with those things.  Nothing is simple anymore.  😬

You need an all-day UB now.

Tootie, enjoy those Fall bike rides while you can!  I hope this pretty weather lasts until Dec. 1st....then one month of winter and Jan. 1st..time for Spring!  Good idea, eh?

cookie, no work today....Sunday....you'll just have to read more while you have long UB! 😁

Busy day ahead here.....I'll check in later.....Happy Restful Sunday!  

A .... Apple Cider

NEXT .... B 

Valued Contributor

walker, I found a couple of things that may (or may not) 🤨) enhance your Grand visit ~

Q Crown for King and Queen.jpg

One for Desi and one for Lucy.  I think these are a perfect rendition of Royal Crowns.  Wanda Wand has sprinkled them with magic dust.  BTW,  she loves the chocolate on the corn candy!  Be safe and enjoy your trip!  Watch out world, Lucy and Desi are on the loose🤣😄😁

B - BBQ ribs

C - next

Honored Contributor

😂😂 ....cookie, you are so funny!  Crowns are perfect....now to get Desi to wear it..🤣🤣.  Since we have to "dress-up" for dinner there, I think the crowns will be perfect touch.  Lucy and Desi on the loose again...LOL!

C .... Cookies!  (need to bake today..treats for road)

NEXT ... D