Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, sorry for your friends loss of her husband -  55 years is a long time.  Nice that the service was presented comfortably by the priest. 🙏  I am anxious to have the pot pie and will look for it now.  

Tootie, whatever you put out for Christmas decoration(s) will look great.  I forgot some people are buried in snow during Christmastime.  Do you make snowmen?  I have only tried once when it snowed in So Cal  - I was 7 years old and very excited to see snow.  My dad let us sild down the driveway on trash can lids - so much fun. Not a lot of snow though.  Memories....

kittyfan, have you received your sleep test kit yet?  I am interested to hear about it since I took the one at a place just for that purpose.  Hope the Cafe is doing okay.  

Passing the coffee ~

E - Eggs Benedict

F - next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I have not made a snowman in years ... but I have one of those big plastic light up ones out at Christmas ... I bet it was a big deal to see snow in CA and go out to play in it ...

We'll have a rainy day today with a high of 64 ... our days of enjoying the outdoors are getting slim ...

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ French Toast

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍂🍁

Happy Sunday!  So, if by chance 😉 you missed a UB this week, today is the day!  😆  Day of Rest!  

We had rain overnight, Tootie, so might be coming your way.  Weather is interesting isn't it?  Concerned about family and friends with hurricane moving towards Florida.

Let me know what you think of the chicken pot pie if you try it.  Someone mentioned using half and half for more richness...not a bad idea.  I'll be fixing it when I get my new stove/oven....maybe that will be my first dinner in it..ha.  

Have a good day whether ☀️ or ☔️....see you later....👋👋 to kittyfan.

G ..... Gatorade

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

I got email from ups. Delivery tommorrow afternoon. Will let you know.

Walker: that is a very long marriage. Difficult adjustments.

Yesterday I went to TS. Worked on baby clothes. One of the ladies brought in pizza. She graciously invited me to partake. It is good but not fabulous. So after I left TS I stopped at grocery for a few items. Always more than I think. I left there to head to pharmacy. Had two scripts. My efforts to change is still in process. They close early on weekends so I had to get there they only had pharmacist snd two others working. Finally my turn. Headed for home. Then we had a brief shower. I stayed in vehicle until it passed. Went in and fell asleep. Of course I was up all hours last night.

I thought about Cafe but had stops to make. Then I remembered they were having event downtown. Cafe is a few doors down. Parking etc. So I was glad I didn't stop. Since I had lunch I wasn't hungry.

One of the TS ladies is on her way to FL. Hurricane or not. If they can get a hotel will drive straight. I think her DH does driving. I have ridden with her so can't imagine her on long haul!!! On a side note DH from Buffalo. He doesn't have a hint of an accent. Lived around due to work.
Not sure where son lives but ii am thinking inland. Walker I know you have family and friends in area.

Need to get busy. Ts next week. Need to be up earlier than I usually am!!!

H: half and half for chicken pot pie.

I: next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi there.....kittyfan, we will be as anxious as you are to get the sleep study results..🤞...hope good report for you.

Yes, I do have DS and family in FL ...Orlando area so he is in center of state.  Just talked with him and he does not seem too concerned....been through so many.  Right now he said he thinks it is tracking more northward.  Everyday different so we'll see.  We also have good friends further south in Ft. Myers....they are prepared and will stay put.

We got out of our comfort zone today and went to Church at the Church.  Still very empty.....wondering why at this point....church can't be worse than going to grocery store?

However, we do enjoy our Church on the Couch and get a lot out of that Mass too.  I even read an article in paper today about synagogues...low attendance as well.  I'm beginning to wonder if people feel like they are targets at churches/synagogues due to attacks and violence there. Maybe...crosses my mind.  Who knows....this is a troubled society.  🙁🙏

Night all .... see you in the morning.

I .... Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs

NEXT .... J 

Respected Contributor
It was a hot day here. I was out with the dogs. I heard my neighbors truck. Of course Jake heard it. He trotted over to visit. I was calling h. Neighbor telling him to ho home. My social butterfly. He did come back and stayed close.

Later gkt Amazon delivery. Again didn't deliver inside fence. So I went to retrieve it. Cindy was only one with Mr. I stopped to sit a bit. She was doing her thing. I looked up to see a deer feet away staring at me. Then s second. About that time Cindy spots them. She doesn't bark. Just plops down to watch. Teo more deet arrive. Third deet was leary if me and watching me. Finally they all took off.

We has a discussion on time change. Just saw an article that House never considered it. So we change ti.
Me

Coffee por ready

J: juice

K' nrext

Valued Contributor

Good Moanday morning ~

walker, how very sad to see the Church of the Church was still very empty.  With all the attacks on churches and synagogues it's a wonder anyone is brave enough to attend.  In this crazy messed up world they are just what people need. 😢 At least you have Church of the Couch. Glad to know your friends in FL are safe and prepared. 

kittyfan, nice you saw some deer - they have been scarce around here lately.  Love the story about  your social butterfly, Jake visiting your neighbor. Made me smile😊 Hope your Amazon delivery was intact.  Did you advise Amazon about the problem?  They are usually very good about customer issues.  

Lazy day yesterday - may catch up with things today - key word "maybe" haha.  My closet is still waiting - - - 🤔😃

Shout out to Tootie - maker of excellent Mimosas😊🥂

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kale    definitely not a fan

L - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, good luck with "maybe" getting some thinks caught up today ...

walker, it is a crazy world we live in and I do think about that for going to Church (and this darn Covid) ... my thoughts on going into a grocery store versus Church is you can always avoid people in the store ... if you see someone in an aisle, you go down the next and we always scan/bag our own groceries so aren't in contact with a lot of people ... in Church you may end up with someone hacking up a lung in back of you (and it's always been like that but now it is even worse!) We do enjoy Church on the Couch ... thoughts for you DS and family.

kittyfan, good old Jake has to make his rounds and visit the neighbors ... he sounds cute! ... good luck with your sleep study.

We had some heavy, heavy rains yesterday ... and they are predicting more of the same today.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Lime Juice

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂

Happy Monday!  Just watching weather report on hurricane.  DS will certainly be affected..not direct hit but in mid-section of Florida .... things can change daily with those storms.  Our friends are south but near coast.

No hurricane here but chilly...definitely Fall.  Every spring I put out a feeder for hummingbirds.  They come north and then go back to Mexico and Central America in the Fall.  They have packed up and left as I have not seen any for few days.  So, taking feeder down today.  I love watching the birds and hummingbirds are amazing...so tiny!

kittyfan, cute story about deer there....and your social butterfly...ha.  Tootie, I sure understand your feelings with Covid still in the air.  We lucked out yesterday....church was so empty no one sat near us....ha...should I take that personally? 😅  We will still be attending Church on the Couch too....especially in winter.  

On with day....cookie....good luck with your "to do" list...or mañana will be good....things always wait..haha.

Have a good day.....catch ya later 😉 (used to say that).

M ..... Milk

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Just popping in. More tommorriw. Sleep study now scheduled firvtommorrorw. Sigh. Want go get this done

Amazon left s box outside gate again. I saw him leaving neighborhood as I was coming home. Fed e x ddliv Dr red d kg good. Inside gate bit blocking it. Was able t o navigate

Coffee pot ready.

N: nutter. Butter cookies

O: next