Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie nice to hear that LS did well at Daycare.  You never know who handles it better - child or adult.  Toys usually work.  Sounds like your DS and DIL have things well organized for the littles.  Cute that your DS misses having her climbing up his office chair - Daddy's girl alright!🎀

I agree with you walker - Tootie's DS deserves a gold star ✵ Times are sure different than they used to be.  

kittyfan, we finally got rain with lots of thunder.  It poured here and Molly loved watching it while sitting on "her" window sill ⛈️.  I have seen adverts for sleep a study but they seem to sales based and not much info until you buy something.  No thanks.  Here's to a good night's sleep!

Passing the coffee ~

A - Acorn Squash

B - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I guess our modern technology will allow you to do your sleep study at home ...

cookie, glad you finally got some of your much needed rain and that Molly got to enjoy it too!!

walker, yes, LG/LS go to the same daycare ... she's in the "waddler room" and he's in the "toddler room" ... 😂😂 Did your 3 Amigos start high school this year??

We'll have a pleasant 77 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

B ~ Broccoli

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Oh Tootie!!  That's so funny!  Thanks for giving me a big smile!!

Q Happy emoji2.png

WADDLER - TODDLER   HAHAHAHAHA💜💛💚💙💖

C - Can't stop laughing   or Cookies

D - next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

🤣🤣...😂😂..😆😆....LOL ... love it (and your cute emoji, cookie).   Waddler😆 and Toddler...how funny!  Cute!  Maybe it helps LS knowing her brother is there too.  Hope it continues to go well for everyone!

I slept much better last night....odd, isn't it...oh well, take it as it comes.  I will be interested to hear how your study comes out, kittyfan. How do you test yourself at home?  Guess you are connected to hospital (?). 

My 3A's did start school last week, Tootie.  But, this year is 8th grade.  Next year is BIG jump for them and also other GS.  Yesterday my DD sent message about date next May for GS's "promotion" ceremony to high school...ok, got it....then she reminded me about 3A's too...well, I think theirs is week after....whew....then I realized GS in FL graduates high school...yikes...when is that?...turns out DIL in FL "thinks" it will be week before GS's here.  Yikes!  Sounds like we will have one to attend for three weeks in row...whew...can do that....down to FL ...back...and two here!  🤞 Hope those dates don't change.  It will be busy May, 2023....Good Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise...my dad would say that...😊.

For now....Happy Wednesday...last day of August....enjoy!

D ..... Dried Cranberries

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... glad I made you ladies laugh about the daycare rooms ... (love the emoji cookie!!)

walker, you certainly will be busy in May for a very good reason! ... big special days for the boys!! ... cute saying from your dad.

kittyfan, hope you had a good day.

No news from me tonight ... have a good night!

See you in the morning ...

E ~ Enough Mimosas for everyone!! 😁

F ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Boy I could use a big mimosa.

Had Mamo today. Had pre-registered. Got paperwork go.upstairs. I had difficulty with positioning the way she wanted. Finally called another tech to assist. Finished that. Went out wrong door. Didn't spot vehicle. Looked around realized I was on other side. Found vehicle.

Off to pharmacy. Had issue with my script. Okay. Same provider. Couldn't take another type as was contraindicated. Okay won't take other. Can I do tetanus. Yes one left. Nope not right one. Okay flu. Had trouble either my insurance. Okay I just picked up meds. Call member services. Will be tommorrow. No patience for being on hold.

Got home UPS across street. Nothing for me yet. Thunder rumbles. No rain.

On another note I have a cousin. Lives about 100 miles away. Has been married for many years. Even though we grew up close I was closer to her brother. We were close in age. She had posted on FB one day her DH had alz. Had new meds. Unfortunate I knew once that train left tge station no pulling back in. Today she posted more. I do feel for her. She snd I got cross wise a few years ago. She was bring way to nody in my personal business. She talks non stop. Husband very reserved. Well when I lost my husband they came to cemdrary. She walks up to me after just beaming. She had a new grand. Lots of pics. I am not sure j thought it appropriate. Even with that said it is a dreadful DX. Hard on all loved ones. Not sure where he is in journey but someone posted he didn't recognize them.

Coffee pot ready

Of grapefruit company advertising. Almost time

F: French cut green beans.

G: next
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Wow, kittyfan you had more than your share of issues - one thing after another!  What a day!  Hope things finally worked out.  Sorry to hear about your cousin and her problems.  Affects everyone in the family.  Wishing them well.  

walker, you are our traveling Queen!  So many Graduations - all at once!  Lucy and Desi on the road again next May - watch out!!  Time for a Traveling crown??  Ha ha .  I remember my Grandfather saying The Good lord willing and the creek don't rise when I was a kid. Memories......

Shout out to Tootie 🌻🥂

Passing the coffee ~

G -  Grapefruit from Texas of course

H - next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!

kittyfan, yikes!! what a day you had ... trying to get a hold of anyone involved in health care is a nightmare ...good luck with that!! ... sorry to hear about the illness ... best wishes to them!!

Shout out to cookie and walker ... 👋👋

Even though it's not technically Fall, I consider it to be once we hit September ... I know we'll have some hotter temps because we always do the first couple weeks of September ... right now we are at 55 but will have a pleasant 73 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Hefty Garbage Bags

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....😎

Happy Thursday....🍂SEPTEMBER 1st🍁!  I agree, Tootie, it is Fall for me too!  Off goes my summertime wreath today and up with Fall!  Love the cooler temperatures (although not today)....time for cooking differently, etc.  Enjoy your cool day today, Tootie.  We had that yesterday...breeze delightful.

Send down a cooler full of mimosas for kittyfan!  You did have quite a day yesterday....one hiccup after another!  Hope today is less stressful.

Alzheimer's is a sad, sad disease.  I have lost one friend to it and now know three more dealing with it.  One is my cousin's wife....she is in her early 60's too.  

I will take TX grapefruit anytime...thought it wasn't until first of next year.  Let me know when ready to ship! I'll be watching here...😋.

cookie, hope you and Miss Molly are doing well there...does she venture out to be with dogs at all?  Maybe you could head over to kittyfan's for mimosas!  👍

Adios for now...no news here...hope you have a good day......see you later.

I ..... Ice Cream Sandwich 😋

NEXT ..... J