Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Hard to continue my usual morning routine - someone's missing😥 Molly is just laying by my side looking at me with sad eyes.  She is missed so much.  Yesterday was hard.  Thankful DD took me and the Vet was so caring and wonderful.  Gave a last hug and kisses, then left before I broke down.  Just knowing she is now with Ozzie gives me some peace.  Thank you all again for your love and support. You guys are TERRIFIC!!!

Manicure this morning and I don't want to go anywhere - but I must beause hibernating in my room is not a good thing right now. 

walker, maybe these boards will be fixed by the time you return from the lake🤔  Enjoy yourself and don't forget your  

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan - 🥂🌻🌸

Passing the coffee ~

K - Klondike Bars 

L - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ((HUGS)) to you cookie ... sorry that Shadow is gone but you know she is up there frolicking with Ozzie ... her memories will live on in your heart 💚💚 ... I hope you have a traffic free ride in for your manicure ...

walker, I hope you are enjoying your time at the lake ...

kittyfan, I hope you were able to stay cool ...

We'll have a sunny 81 degree day and our humidity is going to drop ... (sorry cookie and kittyfan) ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oooh Klondike Bars? I like those but haven't had one in a long time ... 🤔

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ MIMOSAS (of course 😉) ... cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... came on to check the boards ... walker!! you're wish came true! while you were away they fixed the boards!! Hope you have a good weekend at the Lake ...

Hope everyone is having a good day ... thinking of you cookie!

N ~ Nice big pitcher of Mimosas to celebrate the boards!!

O ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Did someone say Mimosas???  No Pitcher but unlimited Pink Mimosas!

Great idea Tootie.  We must stay cool and happy!

Yay the boards are fixed!  I guess they've heard about the wrath of our Queen🤣🤣

walker, have a safe trip home and we'll save a Mimosa for you!

Q Pink Mimosas.jpg

O- One Mimosa, Two Mimosas, Three Mimosas, Four Mimosas and were  on the floor!

P -  next

Respected Contributor

Clipart of a Cartoon Yellow Smiley Face Emoji Emoticon Gesturing a Small  Measurement - Royalty Free Vector Illustration by yayayoyo #1411214

Just a little more?? ... not so sure we need any more Mimosas ... oh, what the heck!! ... thanks for a fun afternoon ... (cookie, those Mimosas look really good ..)

Have a good night ...

P ~ Party on ... but just a little longer ...

Q ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening all. I am thinking the boards will still flake out.

Oh mimosa party.

I was out yesterday evening. Saw the baby deet across the toad. Growing up fast.

I don't know what has happened to this month. Knocking on the door for August.

Coffee pot ready.

Q: quiche for the queen.

R: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Traffic on way down to Manicure, but not too bad and worth the drive.  Glad I went.  Met a nice lady next to me who is in the insurance - health and others - business.  She had some interesting info.  Got a great manicure - as always.  No errands, just home.  Took a long UB with my Kindle.

Love your reply Tootie and agree!😃 Always good to have a Mimosa Party. 🥂🥂

Hope you are having a great time walker!  It has been 101+ around here and I think of you and the Lake enjoying nice weather.  Looking forward to your return.

Hope your are staying cool and getting some sleep kittyfan ~ 🌼

Passing the coffee ~

R - Red Potatoes

S - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, you're right! where did July go?? time is flying by ... those deer are so fun to watch ... when we go to DD's there are always some that are making their way through the woods ...

cookie, glad you had no issues getting to your manicure ... and you got some "inside" information on insurance ... a win-win trip!!

Hi walker ... 👋

We'll have an 80 degree, humidity free (so they say) day ... sorry cookie and kittyfan ... I'll try and send it your way ... maybe I'll get a bike ride in this weekend, it's been way too hot ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Sausage ... on the grill!!

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

I just saw on the news that the Mega Millions winner (yes, one winner) is from Illinois!!

walker, can I say that I'm friends with the winner??!! 😁 and what will you do with all that money?? 🤔😉

See you later ...

T ~ Toaster Oven

U ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. I also saw the report on the lotto. My first thought!!!

Didn't sleep well. Finally pushed to go to TS. Lots of little clothes. Will go tommorrow. Stopped at Cafe. Had a Blues Butger with a sidecsalad. It was good. Took half home to finish for dinner. Tommorrow we ill visit a hot dog vendor at the food court. He was in my town this week but not when I was out.

Coffee pot is ready.

U: UB of course

V: next