Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends......you are the BEST!  Thanks so much for nice welcome back...and it is good to be back!!  Looking forward to coffee with you in morning.  I should make you all a quiche with mimosas.....well, dream about it anyway...🤣🤣.....🥂. 

Tootie, good luck with the ants...so annoying....I get them too!

kittyfan, you are right ..rush hour is constant in big cities!  Grin and bear it and grip the wheel!

cookie, hope you have no computer glitches or posts that go "poof" tomorrow.  

Pretty tired.....so off for much needed beauty sleep ...in my own bed! I'll probably wake up during the night wondering where I am. 😁

Good Q and R!  You all make me smile.

S ..... Sugar

NEXT .... T 

*******😡....too tired to fix the above font change!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

So nice to have our Queen back! Sounds like you had a great time with your friends and playing Galloping Gourmet all over the city.  Your should write some reviews - I'll bet Conde Naste has never had a Queen♛ reviewing restaurants!

walker, a Quiche Mimosa!!??✨✨ Sounds good to me.  Tootie may require help in creating this concoction and, as always, SCC will be at the ready to help and consume!🥂🥧  Has your DH mowed his lawn yet?🤣

Up early to do the laundry and dry it as recommended by the city to help the power grids.  No problem here.  Laundry in @4:30am and out @6:45am.  I could get used to this  Work early, relax the rest of the day😄😍

Tootie, sorry to hear you have those nasty little uninvited visitors and hope you can or have erradicated them!  Hopefully they aren't the ones that sting! Glad you got some well needed rain.  Hope we get a Texas size rainfall soon.

kittyfan, I have not heard much about the latest mall shooting.  How sad. Also, I would have never thougt about people carrying into churches!  In a church?  I've always thought churches were welcoming and full of nice people.  The world is crazy!! 

Have a terrific Tuesday and stay safe and cool 🎇🧊🍧🍦

Passing the coffee ~

T - Tacos  - it's Taco Tuesday🎵🎵🌮🌮

U - next      I know it's a hard one😍

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookies not here yet, so I'll be quick.

walker, I hope you were able to get a good nights sleep ...

I have a small kitchen with small counterspace ... I cleared everything off after dinner and wiped it all down ... DH sprayed behind the counter and around the window (I think that's where the little critters were getting in) ... I left everything off the counter overnight ... checked this morning and so far, so good ... no ants!! 🤞 I'm going to wait a little while before I put everything back ...

Shout out to everyone ... 👋👋👋

We'll have a humid 85 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Toast with Jelly

U ~ NEXT ... cookie??

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... sorry cookie, I didn't see you there ... whew! almost knocked your folded laundry all over ...

Stay cool ... and now I'll take the U ... and the V!! 😁

U ~ UB's all around today ...

V ~ VELVEETA

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

I've got my coffee....got my friends....oh, HAPPY Tuesday!

Slept pretty good last night too.  Back to reality....lots of laundry to do today.  Also, run to store.  DH will cut lawn, cookie, too tired and too warm yesterday.  So dry here too...so not too long.  It will be warm again today but he will get out early.

I had to laugh at the BUMP this morning and your comment about knocking folded laundry over, Tootie!  Good for you to get right at that chore early, cookie!

kittyfan, do you alter your usage of things too...like laundry, etc.  I remember several years ago it was suggested we don't do laundry or run dishwashers during day....only evenings or early morning.

Speaking of early mornings.....sure enjoyed some beautiful sunrises while away.   

All for now......have a good day.....a NO Ant Day for you, Tootie!

W ..... Water.....drink plenty!

NEXT .... X 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

cookie, did you see the cute kitty puzzle today?  Grey kitty with basket and some fruit?  Fun daily puzzles.

Hot here but know it is warmer in TX...got to store for few things....then home...off for a walk ....paid for not walking on trip....gained weight...🥴....oh well...got to get back on track.  Sure was a fun and yummy trip!  Ha!

My washer and dryer are purring away today!  

X .... Xtra A/C needed!  or X out this heat! 
        or X out the 🐜s....😆

NEXT .... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

Boy is it HOT!!!  106!!!  My BFF in Las Vegas is enjoying 104 with humidity which is pretty rare in LV.  The whole world is hot.

overheated-face_1f975.png

walker, the puzzle site that I use must be a different one than yours.  I tried fundailypuzzles dot com and no go.  I did do one with 2 grey fluffy kittens and daisys - cute.

Must be time for a few of Tootie's Mimosas!! 🥂🥂🥂 

Y - YUCKY HEAT  must not of seen walker's X!🤣 and.......

Z - Zapping out the heat since it didn't recognize Royalty

A - next

Honored Contributor

cookie and kittyfan....stay in and stay cool!!  I saw on news that TX will have 100+ temperatures for the next week!  I sure hope the power grid can hold on!!!  This is really bad.  We are near 90 here and that is bad enough!  

Yes, I tried with my X but message did not transmit!!  Funny Z,

Tootie......did the 🐜s come marching in?  (😆 Sorry!) Hope not!!! 

All for now....see you in morning.  

A ..... Applesauce

NEXT ..... B 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

I have had so.e ant issues lately also. Heat compounds

Another sizzling day here. No relief in sight

Coffee pot ready

B: beries

C: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Yes, another trile digit week - 104-107 predicted.  Of course it will probably reach some higher levels.  Sure makes doing anything (excluding UB's) uncomfortable.  Good thing I have no plans other than Kindle while UB'ing.  

Tootie and kittyfan, thankfully we haven't seen any ants - yet!  We have seen some tiny little moth like things here and there but a good swat works.  I also saw a little what I thought was a piece of embroidery thread on my bedroom carpet until it moved.  It was about 1/2 an inch and dead in 2 seconds thanks to a handy paper towel.  The bug guy was here last week and they are coming out for air I guess.  With the heat come the bugs and flying things😣

walker, love your washer and dryer are purring😄🧡  Should be registered or trademarked!  Mine are "purring" as I type. Hope your DH is going crazy with his lawn duties - it's too hot!

Passing the coffee ~

C - Carrots   our horses love them - DH keeps a huge bag just for them

D - next