Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I did post a message this morning at 4:30 or so. What happened to it I don't know.  

Tootie, got a laugh about LG and time out.  I wouldn't have been able to not laugh or smil either!  Were you jumping for joy while waving goodbye??😅G'kids are great but it's nice when they go home.  I see a long UB in your future😊

kittyfan, we did not get any of the rain you did. Tired of crazy forcasts for it too. 

Maniure/Pedicure was great.  Love thesalon and the lady who does such a good job for me.  We have the same name only she spells it differently.  Took the out of the box challenge and tried a new color on my toes.  I call it Cordovan, it is #60.  No traffic problems either way!   

Good to hear you are having a good time walker, and Lucy and Desi are still together!  Hugs back to you - YOU ARE MISSED TOO! ♛  Have a safe and sane (with Lucy and Desi??😄)return trip

Hi to kittyfan ✵

Hope this post goes through!!! 

Coffee gone ~

Z - Zapping out the funky rain forecasts 

A - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Sorry Tootie, I did not see your post.  I got so frustrated my original was lost, that I overlooked it.  Thankfully no computer issues, either me or QVC is not paying attention and my post is floating out somewhere burning to death from the heat!

A - Artichokes

B - next

Respected Contributor

Hi cookie ... glad everything is ok with you ... but the lost post!! aaahhhh!! someday we're going to find them and get a big laugh from reading them ... hahaha!! ... LOL at your comment about your post burning to death from the heat ...  your cordovan nail color sounds pretty and glad you enjoyed your drive down ... I was pretty close to jumping for joy when LG/LS left, but I waited until DS was around the corner to start jumping ... 😁

We went for a short bike ride this afternoon ... it was hot but there was a nice breeze ... not many people out though.

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

B ~ Banana Split

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

We must be having a cold front.  Yesterday was actually only double digits and nice for a change.  Today will be back in the triple digits by 4 or 5 degrees.  We'll see - crazy weather.  

Glad you got a nice bike ride Tootie.  I saw a map of the heat on TV and it seems to be coming up your way.  Maybe that's why the cool weather you sent didn't make it - it melted😂  

The original owners of Scooby came to visit him yesterday.  They called and asked if it was okay to visit him.  Of course it is!!!  It was Dad's weekend with his kids and they miss him a lot.  DD invited them to return anytime as the visit was such a good one.  He is such a sweet boy - just like his brother, Seven. 

Safe travels home walker. Your Royal presence is missed!

Shout out to kittyfan ~ 📢🌼🌟

Passing the coffee ☕️ ~

C - Caramel apples

D - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, how nice that the family got to come over and visit Scooby ... I can imagaine they were happy to see him and if they can't have him, I bet they were just as happy to know that he is being taken care of and loved ... 🐶💚

I hope you get to enjoy another (maybe not so hot day!)

We'll have a warmer day today ... high of 90 with humidity!! Stay cool everyone!!

Shout out to kittyfan an walker ... 👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Doughnuts ... with our coffee

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸🙏...☀️

Happy Sunday!  Sitting on deck of hotel overlooking river...very peaceful.  Last day of Queen's vacation..🥴...think Desi is ready to go home...ha...he is getting cranky...already talking about departure time and drive tomorrow....got to leave early....traffic, construction, etc, etc...Lucy disagrees......hope I get a ride home...haha.

It has been a terrific time with friends but exhausting too....non-stop talking, socializing, go, go, go...but soon we will be back to our quiet boring routine again..ha!

EATING WELL...WOW...talk about good food everywhere.

Hotel has special restaurant with delicious dinners...last one tonight.

Well, better be quick...might bump with Tootie.  Oh, had to chuckle about babysitting LG/LS, time out and a jump for joy later...😂...I remember those days!  Benefits of being grandparents...send them back..haha.  cookie, has gas main been fixed for daughter's business area?  kittyfan, you have a resident deer family there...fun to watch...agree with cookie I feel so sad when I see them on road.

Bye for now.....have good day!  Back after I get home.

D ..... Doughnuts 🍩 or Donuts!

NEXT .. E 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Great minds think alike, Tootie...pass the doughnuts around to all!

E ... Eggs for Eggs Benedict (had other day)

😋😋😋 

NEXT .... F 

Valued Contributor

Q welcome back 7-22 walker.png

The Queen is back, the Queen is back✨🎵🎵🎵  

Pass the Mimosas please! 🥂🥂🥂🥂

F - French Toast

G - next

Respected Contributor
Argh. My post just poofed.

Lucy: I am sure Desi is anxious to get home to see his lawn!!

Cookie: how sweet Scooby-Doo got a visit. Great for him and his family. I know he misses them too although he has a great life. Hopefully visits will happen again.

Triple digits again. Argh! Another UB day.

I heard it is national Ice cream day. Yum.

G: green grapes

H: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... kittyfan ... ugh, another lost post ... annoying!! ... I had to laugh at your comment about Desi getting home to his lawn ... and you know, you are right!! 😂😂 ... your temps are still out of control ... maybe the ice cream will help cool you down ...

walker, it sounds like you had a great time on your trip ... safe travels to you and DH as you head back home.

We hit 90 today and that was bad enough (no  ... we waited to take a bike ride after dinner but that plan was squashed by a heavy rainstorm ...

H ~ Hamburgers on the grill ...

I ~ Ice Cream ... since this is the National Day!

J ~ NEXT